Chads>prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister., Deleted member 7725 and needsolution
yes, I don’t understand why no one gets this, if you think women want feminine features on men your projecting your own preferences unto women’s. When in fact they are polar opposites. Men want a submissive looking feminine woman, women want a masculine dominant man, fucking dimorphism 101. Nose is hugely dimorphic.
I can’t think of one masculine chad who aged badly, they all age infinitely better than boneless twinks but keep coping.
Muh dimorphic and never age badly:
0d040ca96cdef166113c2588d709a6a3
7 Andrei Kirilenko Utah Jazz 17 822 187 Panoramic full diapos large

To

Usa today 81062120

He's the definition of masculine and dimorphic and looks terrible. He would look much better with a good nose. Stop cherry picking hollywood actors and look at the general population. Most men with big noses would look better with smaller ones.

Last edited:
The difference, in gandys case, would be negligible.
Correct, which means that all his other features are what make him attractive and they halo his nose. Your argument is that his nose makes him attractive to those women in the comments, which is false since all those same women would find him just as attractive if not more attractive with a smaller nose. Straightening his nose would, marginally, make him look better. His nose isn't even that big, long, or droopy. It simply has a small hump. Once again, cherry picking a male model who has everything else going for him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
He brutally mogs everyone in the entire video. Not one person in the shot is comparable to him, models included. This is my favorite blackpilled video ever. It disproves any "muh chico is a twink and would get mogged by a masculine man" theory.

Texeira is much more masculine but we clearly see who mogs. theres a few hacks to becoming more masculine.. but face requires genetics. its brutal so the incels dont accept it

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 7725
Gandy aged like shit, stop coping. Even tho i like him a lot and he was godly looking in his prime he just simply aged so badly. Wrinkly ass oldcel, it is what it is.
He went overboard with tanning.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Kingkellz
Your argument is that his nose makes him attractive to those women in the comments, which is false since all those same women would find him just as attractive if not more attractive with a smaller nose.
His nose is individually attractive to women but it's also not the only thing that makes his face attractive.

Straighter =/= smaller
Also making his nose smaller would only make him more attractive to you NOT women. You don't seem to understand what makes a nose attractive to women. I'm not going to bother explaining it to you now but I might make a thread sometime in the future involving male and female noses.

• +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister. and Deleted member 6403
I wonder if chico knows he's the pretty boy poster boy of a PSL forum

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Jaime lannister. and Kingkellz
His nose is individually attractive to women but it's also not the only thing that makes his face attractive.

Straighter =/= smaller
Also making his nose smaller would only make him more attractive to you NOT women. You don't seem to understand what makes a nose attractive to women. I'm not going to bother explaining it to you now but I might make a thread sometime in the future involving male and female noses.
This. Basement dwelling autists don’t understand women find masculinity attractive. Basic dimorphism that has kept the species alive for generations is no match for basement dwelling and forum brain rot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Kingkellz and Deleted member 7725

Straighter =/= smaller
Straighter == smaller. A hooked nose is considered big and if it was straightened out it would be considered smaller even if it was was same length. Gandy's nose looks small and straight from the front and only looks bad from 3/4 view. Not comparable to someone with a true big hooked or droopy nose.

Gandy's individual nose has appeal to certain women who are attracted to chads with a slightly hooked nose. Same way there are girls who are attracted to chads with pale skin, chads that have big beards, roided bodybuilder chads, etc.

You're missing the point I'm making. A slightly big/hooked nose won't make a chad ugly but straightening/reducing it would be an improvement for the majority of women. To say a big nose in itself is attractive is just dumb. You take away Gandy's big nose and he looks the same if not better. See what happens if you take away his eye area, jaw, or coloring.

To say that women have different preferences in men than the ones that men can see on each other is bluepilled. Men and women can both see who/what is attractive and who/what is ugly within the same sex. Go to the comments of any Bruce Willis fan page and you will see women saying he looks better bald. JFL if you think this is attractive:

F8dffbe781885b913d9bb4b8738a7199 1

There's already a perfect thread for you to read here: https://looksmax.org/threads/nose-doesnt-matter-bro.52622/

• +1
To say a big nose in itself is attractive is just dumb. You take away Gandy's big nose and he looks the same if not better.
When did I say that a big nose in itself is attractive? Women just prefer men to have larger noses than small petite noses. And Gandy doesn't have a big nose it's just slightly hooked. What you think of as a "nose too big/BIG nose" may not be considered too big in the eyes of a woman.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister.
Straighter == smaller. A hooked nose is considered big and if it was straightened out it would be considered smaller even if it was was same length. Gandy's nose looks small and straight from the front and only looks bad from 3/4 view. Not comparable to someone with a true big hooked or droopy nose.

Gandy's individual nose has appeal to certain women who are attracted to chads with a slightly hooked nose. Same way there are girls who are attracted to chads with pale skin, chads that have big beards, roided bodybuilder chads, etc.

You're missing the point I'm making. A slightly big/hooked nose won't make a chad ugly but straightening/reducing it would be an improvement for the majority of women. To say a big nose in itself is attractive is just dumb. You take away Gandy's big nose and he looks the same if not better. See what happens if you take away his eye area, jaw, or coloring.

To say that women have different preferences in men than the ones that men can see on each other is bluepilled. Men and women can both see who/what is attractive and who/what is ugly within the same sex. Go to the comments of any Bruce Willis fan page and you will see women saying he looks better bald. JFL if you think this is attractive:

View attachment 528313

There's already a perfect thread for you to read here: https://looksmax.org/threads/nose-doesnt-matter-bro.52622/
CFBADDE8 C0D2 4E45 A4E1 E34ED2FFA5B2

Half of the comments were women Lusting over him and calling him handsome, fuck he needs to get a rhino...

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Kingkellz
When did I say that a big nose in itself is attractive? And Gandy doesn't have a big nose it's just slightly hooked.
When you linked the comments of women saying Gandy's nose make him attractive as proof of a big nose being attractive.

View attachment 528271
View attachment 528272View attachment 528273View attachment 528275View attachment 528276

You're right, Gandy is a terrible example since he has a good nose aside from being slightly hooked. Find one Chad 18- 22 with a big nose who is attractive to women 18-22. The facts are undeniable. If you take an average or below average looking guy with a big nose and give him a nosejob, he will look much better. Look at any male rhinoplasty result and you won't find a single patient with a big nose who looks worse after a non-botched rhinoplasty.

• +1
View attachment 528325
Half of the comments were women Lusting over him and calling him handsome, fuck he needs to get a rhino...
Half the comments of this guy are women lusting over him:

The facts are undeniable. They would both improve with rhinoplasty. You are cherry picking someone who has everything else going for him and saying that rhinoplasty won't do anything for a normie/subhuman because a certain actor is still attractive with a big nose. You still have a bluepilled mindset.

• +1
When you linked the comments of women saying Gandy's nose make him attractive as proof of a big nose being attractive.
I used it as proof that his nose isn't "too big" for his face which is contrary to what this forum thinks about gandys nose

Also

What you think of as a "nose too big/BIG nose" may not be considered too big in the eyes of a woman.

I used it as proof that his nose isn't "too big" for his face which is contrary to what this forum thinks about gandys nose

Also
Let's come to an agreement.

Having a slight dorsal hump or a hooked nose won't make a man ugly to women if he is a chad in other regards. I agree with that.

Having a straight nose is better than having a feminine upturned nose. I agree with that.

What I'm arguing is that a rhinoplasty to straighten/reduce the nose would improve a chad with a big nose for the majority of women, even if it's a marginal improvement. Also, if a subhuman or normie has a big nose with average bones then a rhinoplasty would significantly increase his looks. Do you agree with this?

What I'm arguing is that a rhinoplasty to straighten/reduce the nose would improve a chad for the majority of women
Not necessarily. I didn't want to bring this up but you leave me no option.
A straight nose is masculine and might be considered the most "aesthetic" looking on a man.
But it may not be ideal, most Masculine or the most attractive. I'm talking about dorsal profile. A straight profile is good but a slightly convex dorsal profile or a dorsum with a slight dorsal hump would be preferable for a man. And when I say slight dorsal hump I'm not referring to the pseudo hump which is caused by a low radix. I also didn't cover nasal tip projection but whatever I don't want to make this post/thread too long.
Also, if a subhuman or normie has a big nose with average bones then a rhinoplasty would significantly increase his looks
Yes, I believe this would make them look noticably better.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Chico's face is also angular because of his bones so idk what the fuck you're talking about.
Also some "prettyboys" are blessed with slow-aging genetics, just look at Jared Leto.