Chad's secret noone tells you about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I had breast milk till 2 yrs old and I grew to 6'3 and my jaw is fine. You don't need tit milk till 3, some children stop earlier.

My mother didnt breastfeeed me enough

• +1
You may not develop to your full potential both mentally and physically, though I don't suppose any one of us FUCKING AUTISTS on this site is malnourished or has developed improperly
I also don't think it's necessary to drink milk till 3.

• +1

For us I don't think it would've mattered because we would've only had access to western breast milk.

Only Yappeneza yala probably has the magic qualities.

• +1
How do you know? Did she stop while you still wanted to keep breastfeeding? Did she put you on that fake stuff early? Did she tell you?

• +1
I also don't think it's necessary to drink milk till 3.
Well the first 3 years of a child's life are crucial for adult development so I suppose it makes all the difference. I ate lots of raw fermented yoghurt and milk products at that age so I suppose that's how I cheated my 5'0 manlet genetics

• +1
How do you know? Did she stop while you still wanted to keep breastfeeding? Did she put you on that fake stuff early? Did she tell you?

I remember I didnt breastfeed when I was 3

• +1
I remember I didnt breastfeed when I was 3
How tf do you remember? That's impossible. I read something online that said you can't remember anything before 4.

• +1
His mother breastfeeded him till he was 3. It's all about breastfeeding as an infant. if your mother didn't let you suck her tits till you were 3 then her tits are gonna be the only ones you get to suck. jfl if you don't breastfeedmaxx as a baby.

I wa breastfed much longer than normal but i fucked up my own development

• +1
How tf do you remember? That's impossible. I read something online that said you can't remember anything before 4.

I actually do, I remember a few stuff from 3 and I don't remember breastfeeding in it.

• +1

That's bullshit. My sister is a few years younger than me and I still remember waking up and seeing her 5 hours later out of the womb.
I was 3 at that age. I also remember a few things from when I was 2 years old and that was playing with my cousins.

• +1
I actually do, I remember a few stuff from 3 and I don't remember breastfeeding in it.
Lol those are false memories Lord Blackops. The brain isn't developed enough

• +1
That's bullshit. My sister is a few years younger than me and I still remember waking up and seeing her 5 hours later out of the womb.
I was 3 at that age. I also remember a few things from when I was 2 years old and that was playing with my cousins.
Believe it or not. Those memories are most likely fabricated. https://www.zmescience.com/research/why-we-cant-remember-before-age-3-05435/
https://www.zmescience.com/research/why-we-cant-remember-before-age-3-05435/

• +1
I still remember when I couldn't walk and I'd drag myself over the ground. I call it bs
LOL. I remember my 2nd birthday party. I know it's not a real memory though.

• +1
  • +1
Breastmilk is important for frame development and clavicle growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 209
  • +1
Fucking idiot. Google the definition of psychology. It's the SCIENTIFIC study of the mind.
Psychology is a meme science.

It is populated 95% with women and you think it is legit.

JFL.:feelsgah::feelsgah:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
Psychology is a meme science.

It is populated 95% with women and you think it is legit.

JFL.:feelsgah::feelsgah:
Look! Another retard. The best psychologists were men, not women.

• +1
I agree the best at anything is a male. That doesnt make it a science.

And this
Wow. You guys are literally far too low iq for life. What makes science, science? The research and ability to prove something, that's psychology. Psychological theories have been researched and proved.

• +1