Chad's trip to Paris

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
It's 2pm and Chad has landed at Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris. He'd been planning this trip for a while now; but being such a busy man, Chad simply did not have the time until now.

As he makes his way out of the airport, he notices a tall female figure enter his peripheral vision. He catches her looking at him several times, bowing her head down in submission every time Chad makes eye contact. "wtf is she looking at. Does she know me?"

"whatever" Chad thinks to himself as he starts to make his way out of the main entrance. But as soon as he begins walking, the mysterious woman begins to follow him, breaking out into a hasty jog to catch up with Chad. She quickly passes Chad and turns to face him

"Cela peut sembler bizarre, mais tu es le plus bel homme que j'ai jamais vu." she says, flushing red with embarrassment.

"Excuse me?" Chad replies, frowning in confusion.

"Sorry" the woman says. "I thought you were French. I said you are the most handsome man I ever seen. Can I get picture of you?"

"erm... sure, okay I guess?"

Chad sits on the steps outside with hand luggage by his side, waiting for this strange encounter to be over.

She takes the picture and quickly walks away in embarrassment. Chad forgets about the whole ordeal and takes a taxi to his hotel. He drops off his luggage and decides to visit the Eiffel Tower.

Chad sets off on foot, with his hotel being within walking distance from the renown landmark, towering over every man he passes.

Chad then realises that his phone has remained in airplane mode since the flight's departure. He quickly pulls it out and connects to a french network. He is suddenly bombarded with notifications as his phone vibrates uncontrollably.

Chad's phone had automatically connected to a wifi hotspot at the airport, with Tinder having updated his location status. Within one hour, Chad had received hundreds of likes on the dating app from desperate French women. He quickly dismisses the notifications; Chad is committed to his nofap and semen retention with no intention of relapsing during his trip.

He finally arrives at the Eiffel tower. Chad sits on the wall to soak in some sun and take in the scenery.

All of a sudden a BBC approaches Chad "Excuse me sir, do you need any sunglasses?"

Chad turns his head and glares at the manlet scam artist, with the sun casting a shadow over his eyes. Chad's monster browrdige and impressive lower third mass makes the BBC cower in fear as he apologises in his pathetic broken English accent

"I am so sorry sir, I will leave"

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SEPRAY, TechnoBoss, Mewton and 46 others
Incel fan fiction is back faggots

Will write part 2 if there is enough demand

This doesn't even scratch the surface of Chad's trip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 17676, UglyGod360 and 10 others
Damn you are a Wattpad author

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, LooksOrDeath, AscendingHero and 5 others
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, forevergymcelling and onnysk
sup forevergymcelling

It's 2pm and Chad has landed at Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris. He'd been planning this trip for a while now; but being such a busy man, Chad simply did not have the time until now.

As he makes his way out of the airport, he notices a tall female figure enter his peripheral vision. He catches her looking at him several times, bowing her head down in submission every time Chad makes eye contact. "wtf is she looking at. Does she know me?"

View attachment 1554987

"whatever" Chad thinks to himself as he starts to make his way out of the main entrance. But as soon as he begins walking, the mysterious woman begins to follow him, breaking out into a hasty jog to catch up with Chad. She quickly passes Chad and turns to face him

"Cela peut sembler bizarre, mais tu es le plus bel homme que j'ai jamais vu." she says, flushing red with embarrassment.

"Sorry" the woman says. "I thought you were French. I said you are the most handsome man I ever seen. Can I get picture of you?"

Chad sits on the steps outside with hand luggage by his side, waiting for this strange encounter to be over.

View attachment 1554989

She takes the picture and quickly walks away in embarrassment. Chad forgets about the whole ordeal and takes a taxi to his hotel. He drops off his luggage and decides to visit the Eiffel Tower.

Chad sets off on foot, with his hotel being within walking distance from the renown landmark, towering over every man he passes.

View attachment 1555001

Chad then realises that his phone has remained in airplane mode since the flight's departure. He quickly pulls it out and connects to a french network. He is suddenly bombarded with notifications as his phone vibrates uncontrollably.

View attachment 1555006

Chad's phone had automatically connected to a wifi hotspot at the airport, with Tinder having updated his location status. Within one hour, Chad had received hundreds of likes on the dating app from desperate French women. He quickly dismisses the notifications; Chad is committed to his nofap and semen retention with no intention of relapsing during his trip.

He finally arrives at the Eiffel tower. Chad sits on the wall to soak in some sun and take in the scenery.

All of a sudden a BBC approaches Chad "Excuse me sir, do you need any sunglasses?"

View attachment 1555022

Chad turns his head and glares at the manlet scam artist, with the sun casting a shadow over his eyes. Chad's monster browrdige and impressive lower third mass makes the BBC cower in fear as he apologises in his pathetic broken English accent

View attachment 1555025

Cage I love this

Forgot the part when Chad walks through the suburb and knocks out 10 ethnics that were about to rape his GF :LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Pikabro, bedes and 6 others
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and onnysk

View attachment 1554987

View attachment 1554989

View attachment 1555001

View attachment 1555006

View attachment 1555022

View attachment 1555025
What a read :love:. Please do more. I really liked how you used images. Makes it more immersive and easier to understand

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42566, AscendingHero, MikeMew'sBitch and 2 others
What a read :love:. Please do more. I really liked how you used images. Makes it more immersive and easier to understand
I'll write a book and release it on the Kindle store for £1.99 Insane moneymax :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Pikabro, Lihito and 6 others
please write a novel or a collection of short stories

here’s some topics I would like to see:
Prettyboy tiktoker goes to an LA mansion houseparty
British Uni Chad studies abroad in China
Tyrone in a majority white highschool
Incel gets a job at a summer camp
Autistic chad moves into college

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Pikabro, House Lannister and 18 others
tyrones in paris

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Elvisandreaa, Chadeep and 4 others

Shark Tank Writing GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15260 and Deleted member 16474

View attachment 1555022

View attachment 1555025
caged so hard here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero and 5'8manlet
Incel fan fiction is back faggots

Will write part 2 if there is enough demand

This doesn't even scratch the surface of Chad's trip

View attachment 1555031
There is definitely a demand for incel fan fiction. I like knowing how inferior my life is compared to Chad. Keep them coming; I'll be feverishly waiting.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Pikabro, Deleted member 17872 and 4 others
Vladimir Putin Laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
You are mentally ill, seek help. You are obsessed with this whole chad narrative and concept.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Pikabro, Deleted member 17872 and 6 others
Chad wins again

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
was having good day coping with ultimate team

🤬🤬

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling

Mirin ideas tbh

We need chad/incel theme but set in this war Like fantasy of incelia

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
Nice illustration, makes it easier to read.
2757827 1645438322275

Seconding this one jfl