Chads/tyrone and chadlites/tyrone are very rare but stacies/stacylite are very commun

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
Gone for a walk in the capital of my country(equivalent of newyork or london), watched around. I saw a lot of very attractive girls with hot bodies (especially since it’s the summer), and attractive faces. Counting only women between 17-35 I saw at least 30 htb to stacies out of 50. But for 60 males between 17-35 only 5-7 were htn and i saw one gymmaxed tyrone htn, and one tall norvegian chad with every Psl autist features. In total 2 chadlies and 1 chad out of 60 men.
All the other ones 30% of normies and the 70% resting were subhuman, with terrible downward growth, style and hygiene, too short, or just with an ugly face.
The ones who tried to looksmaxed with style or other had too much failo to begin with (bad face or and too short)
It’s crazy how 68% of women are htn or above and only 15% of men looks htn or more. (Only counting the ones between 17-35)

I think it might be caused by the fact that women have an easy time having good features, for example short height is good for women bad for men tall is good for women too. narrow jaw good for women bad for men, wide jaw is good too.
it’s the same principle regarding ethnicity, regarding weight a skinny fat man is ugly a skinny fat woman is thick and hot, a skinny guy is weak a skinny woman have a good body. Women tend to be more self aware of their looks and are natturally blackpill as well, so they looksmax accordibgly since a young age.

It’s hard for men to win, it’s hard for women to loose.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, aBetterMii, Xangsane and 11 others
How do you know what constitutes a Chad though? You will never be in the mind of a woman to know what makes her pussy wet. All you can go off is what seems to be rational based on proportions.

I know that most women are technically ugly as fuck wiith shit genetics and would be incel if they were male. You overestimate how low our bar is for attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Richard_Hungwell, the BULL and 1 other person
Life is unfair tbh, but at least it’s mean with a decent normie base, it’s quite easy to outmog most of the male population.
Tagging:
@2d v2 @fogdart @Xangsane @Octillionaire3 @11gaijin @Niko69 @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Lihito @Thompsonz @forevergymcelling @PCT01

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Richard_Hungwell, Chadethnic101 and 4 others
How do you know what constitutes a Chad though? You will never be in the mind of a woman to know what makes her pussy wet. All you can go off is what seems to be rational based on proportions.

I know that most women are technically ugly as fuck wiith shit genetics and would be incel if they were male. You overestimate how low our bar is for attraction.
I’m quite a sweet rater, i was nice regarding the rating i gave toward men, yet they’re mostly subhumans

Gone for a walk in the capital of my country(equivalent of newyork or london), watched around. I saw a lot of very attractive girls with hot bodies (especially since it’s the summer), and attractive faces. Counting only women between 17-35 I saw at least 30 htb to stacies out of 50. But for 60 males between 17-35 only 5-7 were htn and i saw one gymmaxed tyrone htn, and one tall norvegian chad with every Psl autist features. In total 2 chadlies and 1 chad out of 60 men.
All the other ones 30% of normies and the 70% resting were subhuman, with terrible downward growth, style and hygiene, too short, or just with an ugly face.
The ones who tried to looksmaxed with style or other had too much failo to begin with (bad face or and too short)
It’s crazy how 68% of women are htn or above and only 15% of men looks htn or more. (Only counting the ones between 17-35)

I think it might be caused by the fact that women have an easy time having good features, for example short height is good for women bad for men tall is good for women too. narrow jaw good for women bad for men, wide jaw is good too.
it’s the same principle regarding ethnicity, regarding weight a skinny fat man is ugly a skinny fat woman is thick and hot, a skinny guy is weak a skinny woman have a good body. Women tend to be more self aware of their looks and are natturally blackpill as well, so they looksmax accordibgly since a young age.

You need a lot of things to go right for you as a man to be HTN and you need a lot of things to go WRONG for you as a woman in order to subhuman. The average woman between 18 - 30 years can ascend by 1 - 2 points with make up, making her a high tier becky.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Manu le coq

Yeah it's way easier to fog as girl compared to guy

Recession etc can be deemed cute and can be made up for by a top tier body which is simple for a woman tbh for example
So overall the standards are lower I'd say too
But even then forward grown Stacy's are way more common than men I agree

Make up can play a role too but body wise women body mog the average man to oblivion

I actually think there's something in the water estrogen or sum shit causing girls to much better looking with feminine features and developing way faster eg a 15 year old girl being fully developed looking like am 18-19 year old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Banderacell, Prince88 and 5 others
Is is because women have smaller skulls and don't need Strong Features to be good looking @MarkCorrigan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Erik-Jón and Richard_Hungwell
Is is because women have smaller skulls and don't need Strong Features to be good looking @MarkCorrigan
How would I know

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 18244 and Chadeep
Life is unfair tbh, but at least it’s mean with a decent normie base, it’s quite easy to outmog most of the male population.
Tagging:
@2d v2 @fogdart @Xangsane @Octillionaire3 @11gaijin @Niko69 @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Lihito @Thompsonz @forevergymcelling @PCT01
Just be HTN with high appeal and good body theorem

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq and Richard_Hungwell
Women put a lot more effort in style and softmaxxing in general, plus they are often wearing makeup. If you see enough women unfrauded you'll realise they are on the same tier as men, most are subhuman.

No man could transform like this

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Xangsane, Deleted member 12234 and 3 others

You are deceived by makeup

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
That's because you think every ugly black girl that nobody likes is some Stacy. A real Stacy of any race is almost an impossible find

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 20056

Recession etc can be deemed cute and can be made up for by a top tier body which is simple for a woman tbh for example

Make up can play a role too but body wise women body mog the average man to oblivion

I actually think there's something in the water estrogen or sum shit causing girls to much better looking with feminine features and developing way faster eg a 15 year old girl being fully developed looking like am 18-19 year old
No, because recession isn't cute to the majority of guys. That's what keeps girls in the mid zone. Some guys will think they're hot but overall they'll average to being like a 6 maybe. Guys like girls in the range of like 17-22 so that's the level of development that's ideal so looking to childish or overly developed puts her in the more subjective zone. A real Stacy where like most guys think is an actual 8 and averages out to such, isn't some recessed boneless woman. A girl with Tyler Maher tier appeal where virtually everyone says she's an 8 will absolutely never come from a recessed woman with weak features

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Do a gender swap on them and you will see they are subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

And why are more forward grown women common than men. Atleast when I went to turkey most women had way more forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
What I've always said. A real Stacy is jaw dropping. Fuck a Stacylite is jaw dropping
and for a majority of guys even a htb is jaw dropping.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Chadethnic101
and for a majority of guys even a htb is jaw dropping.
True but some guys think htbs are Stacy to their subjective taste. A real Stacy is a girl who you know every dude would find hot

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Chadethnic101
Women put a lot more effort in style and softmaxxing in general, plus they are often wearing makeup. If you see enough women unfrauded you'll realise they are on the same tier as men, most are subhuman.

No man could transform like this
View attachment 1736127View attachment 1736129
beat me to it.. makeup makes women go from a 4 to a 6.. so HTNs are able to become stacylites/stacys, esp if they have a great body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Richard_Hungwell and Blackgymmax
Do a gender swap on them and you will see they are subhuman
Should there be a minimum height requirement for a woman to be considered a stacy-lite or stacy, since there are minimum height requirements for men?

You can't honestly compare men and women in earnest because the bar is so much lower for women to be considered attractive.

Otherwise, all the short guys with HTN faces would be considered HTN overall, most of the guys who aren't fat would be at least MTN, balding would be a negligible factor since women don't go bald, etc.

How much times are we gonna have to go over you guys overrating women, Learn how to see through all the makeup bullshit please

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax