Chadstralia is the worst place to geomax

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This is not North Atlantid dumbass. This is Iberian type. Atlanto Med.

It is best and easiest way to show average faces around the world.
Using phenos is the worst and lowest iq argument one could make. They don’t represent the faces of a country or people in the slightest. That pheno website was made by an indian.

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Using phenos is the worst and lowest iq argument one could make. They don’t represent the faces of a country or people in the slightest. That pheno website was made by an indian.
It does not directly show the phenotypes of the people of a country, it shows a geographical area.

It reflects the average common facial features of the people in that area.

Website created by German guy not Indian.

Go on tinder in Sydney and all the top profiles are the same. Either popular rugby boys or complete gymcels.

Body> face for dating in Australia so long as the face is non deformed.
ironically here in the U.S is all about youth

Jordan Barrett is Aussie?

@SteveRogers
you're pretty good looking, thoughts on "chadstralia"?
All I ever see is LTNs except for in rich areas there are a few tall HTNs.
Essentially, in Australia, it’s be tanned with light eyes above all tbh.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Australians have no taste for facial aesthetics. But gym/sports culture and tall people are prevalent here.

I guarantee you a Cl won't get as many slays here as a roided tatted and tanned guy of a similar height.
Yes there are heaps of athletic 6’ + guys but most are MTN or lower.
I don’t see many roided tatted guys but to be fair that’s more of a low SES type thing, and I live where that stuff it’s looked down upon jfl, HQNP is more of a halo.
I think a universal truth is face > height no shit… but yeah, height / frame / body is probably more important here than most countries.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
the actual Chadstralians:

4315991 1723905828555

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, ShowerMaxxing and Imretarded?
You can certainly geomaxx to Australia if you're an Asian woman :feelshehe:
This is not North Atlantid dumbass. This is Iberian type. Atlanto Med.

It is best and easiest way to show average faces around the world.
Why are you cherrypicking british pig?
View attachment 3123541

Also, using phenos isn’t really an argument and doesn’t represent the population but im just using your logic lol
What about actual facial chads/chadlites?
Yeah but im not Indian, so my kid wont be half Indian
U'll end up with a child like me then. Posting on org and semi suicidal.
I heard Australians are manlets and aboriginals
Yeah textbook like blue eyes blonde etc
Australians have great pheno
I see more striking people in like african tribes like the masai
@SteveRogers
you're pretty good looking, thoughts on "chadstralia"?
lol do you even live there
Don't listen to OP, Im australian.

Average young make is:

acne riddled skin/acne scars

fat/skinnyfat

NW3 hairline, Even I hairline mog most dudes

Men are extremely unsociable, I've had easier time talking to women and I am diagnosed with a very bad form of autism. Australia has some of the LOWEST testosterone levels on earth and the non existent ozone layer makes people here incompetent tards, I avoid the sun like the plague.

Faggots here say 'fuck off we're full', that's a lie, everyone mogs inbred aussies. Come visit australia and cuck an ANZAC deadbeat loser.

oh yeah nearly forgot, EVERY young woman is a total whore. Slag tier whorish who wear shitty 2 dollar party dresses at night.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Surfsup, sportsmogger, enchanted_elixir and 4 others

Average young make is:

fat/skinnyfat

Men are extremely unsociable, I've had easier time talking to women and I am diagnosed with a very bad form of autism. Australia has some of the LOWEST testosterone levels on earth and the non existent ozone layer makes people here incompetent tards, I avoid the sun like the plague.

Faggots here say 'fuck off we're full', that's a lie, everyone mogs inbred aussies. Come visit australia and cuck an ANZAC deadbeat loser.

oh yeah nearly forgot, EVERY young woman is a total whore. Slag tier whorish who wear shitty 2 dollar party dresses at night.
well well well.
Save Australia. Australia for aboriginals

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Imretarded?
Doubt it, live near aus and it ain’t even like that lol

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

Average young make is:

fat/skinnyfat

Then you had the Australian chad everyone was taking about

• JFL
Then you had the Australian chad everyone was taking about
There are no australian chads brah. I've only seen like 3-5 6 psl guys before in my entire life.

If you even vaguely take care of yourself, you'll automatically mog most dudes here

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE and Xangsane

Average young make is:

fat/skinnyfat

yup, niggas always like to talk about countries and how they are hardmode but they dont even live there

• +1
Pretty racist people as well

This country is crazy, just hang out 30 minutes in Gold Coast and get mogged by 15 tall chadlites and chads.
That’s any where in Western Europe in a big city

• JFL
Reactions: byvw