Chances of u being alive in 4 years?

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,115
Reputation
33,873
I’d say mine are high

But if shit don’t go my way next year I’d seriously consider roping


What about you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, Resonant, price. and 2 others
High, but I don't see any direction. Sort of just "living" if not for any health issues or unforeseen circumstances.
 
  • +1
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer, Resonant, price. and 2 others
i dont consider roping but i feel like i wont age
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, price., Prøphet and 1 other person
High, but I don't see any direction. Sort of just "living" if not for any health issues or unforeseen circumstances.
real
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, Resonant and price.
I'm already dead inside but always smiling outside 🤙
 
  • +1
Reactions: levisko, whiskers52, Kazey and 2 others
I’d say mine are high

But if shit don’t go my way next year I’d seriously consider roping


What about you
high-medium
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Kazey
medium ig. i have no idea where i'll be when fully looksmaxxed
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Can't even see myself ascending or achieving something. Best I can do is get a degree and god know what I will be doing.

Wdym you won't age tho?.
yeah I don't even enjoy anything because of how shit my life is ill just get my degree and then I have no idea what next

most likely 5 decades of miserable soulsucking wage slavery to afford copes and then my time here is done
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey and Resonant
I’d say mine are high

But if shit don’t go my way next year I’d seriously consider roping


What about you
A part of my mindset is to just live bro if i rope there is a 100% chance to miss something interesting :feelsautistic:
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

ydrrrkabi
Replies
2
Views
50
Bat
Bat
LA_vxmpk1NG
Replies
2
Views
22
LA_vxmpk1NG
LA_vxmpk1NG
Dondraper75
Replies
28
Views
125
Dondraper75
Dondraper75

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Mooks Laxx
Back
Top