change my mind - we're just like feminists

D

Deleted member 68446

LEAVE this forum
they hate men because they cant get chad to commit, they claim they want equality, but in reality they just want society to give them more opportunities for hypergamous sexual selection. for us, we hate women because they wont fuck us, we claim we want a fairer society, a society that allows people like us to have healthy relationships with the opposite sex, but its just because we wanna fuck. we both have our claims, but it all comes down to sexual frustrations. if the blackpill has taught me anything, its that humans are willing to go to hell and back, fight against society, just to spread their seed. feminists fight for equality (a cover for wanting better sexual opportunities) and incels want a fair society where hypergamy is controlled (cover for wanting better sexual opportunites)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Swarthy Knight, 4ever and 3 others
Gender wars are cringe. Just chill

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, zura, 4ever and 3 others
It's not just that I want to fuck, I would like to start a family and have a life partner by my side who supports me in good and bad times.

But that is impossible to obtain today.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, glaruz and Klasik01
feminists can say what they think incels on the other hand are oppressed if we say what we think people are like go touch grass

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and looksmac
Gender wars are cringe. Just chill
the society we live in breeds gender wars. whats good for a woman is almost always bad for a man in today's sexual relationships

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv๐Ÿคซ and arabcelxxx
the society we live in breeds gender wars. whats good for a woman is almost always bad for a man in today's sexual relationships
It's not that Deep pal. Even 5'5" curries manage to get some pussy. There are a lot of schizophrenic fucks on the internet, don't take It seriously, even though there Is some Truth to blackpill people take It to Extreme in those spaces

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maximum cope31 and soulless_npc
feminists can say what they think incels on the other hand are oppressed if we say what we think people are like go touch grass
because men want to fuck feminists, so they allow them to speak. on the other hand no one wants to fuck an incel, so they are told to shut the fuck up

It's not that Deep pal. Even 5'5" curries manage to get some pussy. There are a lot of schizophrenic fucks on the internet, don't take It seriously, even though there Is some Truth to blackpill people take It to Extreme in those spaces
I wish this was the truth, yes ofc there are ugly mfs out there who slay here and there, but the blackpill provides theories that explains that, it might not look like it, but from my observation everything comes down to it. we're animals at the end of the day, our instincts are in control of us and we're deluded that this isn't the reality because we're smart and live in a civilized world

Average feminist on looksmax.org

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
I wish this was the truth, yes ofc there are ugly mfs out there who slay here and there, but the blackpill provides theories that explains that, it might not look like it, but from my observation everything comes down to it. we're animals at the end of the day, our instincts are in control of us and we're deluded that this isn't the reality because we're smart and live in a civilized world
Then transcend your instinct, become more than an animal, be the change you want to happen.

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
Most men or even Chads don't treat feminists like garbage though. Incels on the other hand are not even allowed to talk to most women or interact with them. Incels are not just unfuckables they also constantly encounter looks of disgust, social ostracism and denial of basic human respect. Even @MoggerGaston has developed insane emotional problems because of his priorly messed up brain chemistry.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Tabula Rasa
Most men or even Chads don't treat feminists like garbage though. Incels on the other hand are not even allowed to talk to most women or interact with them. Incels are not just unfuckables they also constantly encounter looks of disgust, social ostracism and denial of basic human respect. Even @MoggerGaston has developed insane emotional problems because of his priorly messed up brain chemistry.
Incels treat feminists like garbage because they see feminists as gatekeepers or the symbolic nemesis of their ability to be sexual with women. "Chads" i.e. guys who get laid don't view anything external as an obstacle thus don't see women's babble at all as an obstacle because they have a proven track record, more core confidence, or both.

They don't treat feminists like shit because they know it would piss off a lot of hot girls they could fuck who happen to be feminists (usually only younger ones though). They wisely know that publicly going against feminism is equated to being a women hater i.e. an incel i.e. social and sexual suicide because once you've pissed off one girl with your incel rhetoric she will tell others and destroy your reputation. But this doesn't mean Chad actually gives a fuck about feminism.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68446
Incels treat feminists like garbage because they see feminists as gatekeepers or the symbolic nemesis of their ability to be sexual with women. "Chads" i.e. guys who get laid don't view anything external as an obstacle thus don't see women's babble at all as an obstacle because they have a proven track record, more core confidence, or both.

They don't treat feminists like shit because they know it would piss off a lot of hot girls they could fuck who happen to be feminists (usually only younger ones though). They wisely know that publicly going against feminism is equated to being a women hater i.e. an incel i.e. social and sexual suicide because once you've pissed off one girl with your incel rhetoric she will tell others and destroy your reputation. But this doesn't mean Chad actually gives a fuck about feminism.
good shit boyo very true

good shit boyo very true
At least 50% of inceldom is psychological. The people who say that is cope just don't want to believe that because it means you have to change your ways of thinking and relating to women which is infinitely harder than focusing on physical qualities. I've seen way too many short guys, ugly guys, fat guys and average guys with girls to believe this isn't the case.

At least 50% of inceldom is psychological. The people who say that is cope just don't want to believe that because it means you have to change your ways of thinking and relating to women which is infinitely harder than focusing on physical qualities. I've seen way too many short guys, ugly guys, fat guys and average guys with girls to believe this isn't the case.
true, I think maybe I am one of those people, I found out about the blackpill and redpill very early, and at this point I genuinely dislike women, yes they make me horny, but I cant see myself ever entertaining a relationship with on of them. yes there are dudes who are ugly out there dating, but the quality of their relationships is subpar and we know that well. this is why divorce rates are through the roof

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Improving or maxxing anything else is irrelevant if this is the actual attitude you have
sincere question: how can I turn a blind eye to all the facts and stories we have? the more I see of women the more shallow and manipulative do they look to me.

Incels are the true philosophers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68446
sincere question: how can I turn a blind eye to all the facts and stories we have? the more I see of women the more shallow and manipulative do they look to me.
Stop interpreting anything you read here as "fact" and learn to recognize biases including your own

Whatever you feel on the inside or what you tend to believe you are going to look for evidence in the outside world to confirm

Stop interpreting anything you read here as "fact" and learn to recognize biases including your own

Whatever you feel on the inside or what you tend to believe you are going to look for evidence in the outside world to confirm
I wasn't biased towards this persepective, I lived life like everyone. most of us come here after experiencing certain situations in life that we want explained, the blackpill manages to do that. and now what happens around us suddenly makes sense. thats my experience at least, not sure about yours.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried

Not even a reply to what I said tbh.

Not even a reply to what I said tbh.
I wasn't sure whether you were positing that it's unavoidable being seen or treated as an incel if you've already been tagged, or whether you can slip thru the cracks by way of going along with feminists

I wasn't sure whether you were positing that it's unavoidable being seen or treated as an incel if you've already been tagged, or whether you can slip thru the cracks by way of going along with feminists
It's way more instinctual tbh. Most of the times incels are easily recognized by women through their abused dog demeanour if not outright through their horrendous looks.

• +1
It's way more instinctual tbh. Most of the times incels are easily recognized by women through their abused dog demeanour if not outright through their horrendous looks.
It stems from conditioning. The kind of men women perceive as "winners" haven't habituated the abused dog / victim identity. The best one can hope for is a total mind wipe a la jason bourne and a disassociation from the notion that you were ever an abused dog in the first place. Sadly with years upon years of rationalization upon rationalization and an increased ego investment (if unchecked) this becomes harder to do.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
It stems from conditioning. The kind of men women perceive as "winners" haven't habituated the abused dog / victim identity. The best one can hope for is a total mind wipe a la jason bourne and a disassociation from the notion that you were ever an abused dog in the first place. Sadly with years upon years of rationalization upon rationalization and an increased ego investment (if unchecked) this becomes harder to do.
Yes. But it would happen naturally over time once someone ascended lookswise.

Yes. But it would happen naturally over time once someone ascended lookswise.
True but at the same time you want to get out of the psychology of an abused dog well before that IMO

• +1
True but at the same time you want to get out of the psychology of an abused dog well before that IMO
Absolutely true and it is possible. One just needs a mentality shift + some kind of achievement in something else (and the attention it brings). It is just a process.

Monetary achievement, martial arts skills, fame, intellectual development in a specific field are all good optons. Hell even gym is one of them.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and soulless_npc
Absolutely true and it is possible. One just needs a mentality shift + some kind of achievement in something else (and the attention it brings). It is just a process.

Monetary achievement, martial arts skills, fame, intellectual development in a specific field are all good optons. Hell even gym is one of them.
You need accountability and context in other words you need both people who are not going to put up with your bullshit and call you out on it and you also need to be in situations and around people that light the fire in your heart and would make you ashamed for ever thinking of yourself as an abused dog. You only see yourself as an abused dog if you don't believe you are empowered.

Alongside what we call recaltricant experiences or those which knock down your ego and humble you. And there really has to be some serious emotional charge behind it to keep you on the up, even if it's regret or shame that gets you going. This is the only real way out of the incel victim mentality IMO. It's never guaranteed the kind of results you want will be yielded but the shift has to be done by you for you so you aren't internalizing bad social feedback and thinking "does that mean im an incel? does that mean im this kind of person or that kind of person?"

It's that constant looking outward as the barometric for who you are that's at the heart of the dilemma and women and everyone else can sense it a mile a way anyway.

• +1
You need accountability and context in other words you need both people who are not going to put up with your bullshit and call you out on it and you also need to be in situations and around people that light the fire in your heart and would make you ashamed for ever thinking of yourself as an abused dog. You only see yourself as an abused dog if you don't believe you are empowered.

Alongside what we call recaltricant experiences or those which knock down your ego and humble you. And there really has to be some serious emotional charge behind it to keep you on the up, even if it's regret or shame that gets you going. This is the only real way out of the incel victim mentality IMO. It's never guaranteed the kind of results you want will be yielded but the shift has to be done by you for you so you aren't internalizing bad social feedback and thinking "does that mean im an incel? does that mean im this kind of person or that kind of person?"

It's that constant looking outward as the barometric for who you are that's at the heart of the dilemma and women and everyone else can sense it a mile a way anyway.
Yes these are all true. Shame is usually the emotion an abused dog carries with himself. Shame usually comes from defeat, which is solvable by victory. That is why revenge is particularly an attractive concept for a shamed individual. It is the catharsis that cures it.

Shame can ruin someone's life or it can be the key to someone's success. It needs to be channeled properly and also (this is often very overlooked in today's motivation culture) with the right tools and knowledge. Motivation without guidance leads to disaster, unless you go to the gym. Which is why the gym culture is so pumped up and widely appealing. It is the simple man's grind.

But I also think one would be way better off changing rรงthe environment, people, conditions that caused one to be defeated in the first place. Or constant clash with it becomes inescapable.

• +1
But I also think one would be way better off changing rรงthe environment, people, conditions that caused one to be defeated in the first place. Or constant clash with it becomes inescapable.
We live in a society etc and this isn't always possible. You're always going to run into people who trigger your insecurities and worst memories but the internal colors the external.

What has to change is the lens through which you see things. And have a balanced perspective which isn't something an abused dog has because their sense of self is rooted in victimhood and trauma. One man might shrug off a rejection and another man might use it to rationalize once more that yes all women are shallow bitches and yes it's because I'm ugly.

The funny thing is that most guys think they want to be high social status, but for many there's also a part of you that has evolved to keep you in a low level where your mental faculties are depleted because if too much of your mental faculties were freed up that would mean you are actually becoming a threat to your "competitors" i.e. other men and you're more at risk. It's an evolutionary defense wall but it cucks you. This is really what being a mentalcel is. It's the reason many guys can't talk to girls because their brain is so depleted from past trauma and self consciousness they can't even step outside themselves and it just has this distant energy that isn't present.

• +1
We live in a society etc and this isn't always possible. You're always going to run into people who trigger your insecurities and worst memories but the internal colors the external.

What has to change is the lens through which you see things. And have a balanced perspective which isn't something an abused dog has because their sense of self is rooted in victimhood and trauma. One man might shrug off a rejection and another man might use it to rationalize once more that yes all women are shallow bitches and yes it's because I'm ugly.

The funny thing is that most guys think they want to be high social status, but for many there's also a part of you that has evolved to keep you in a low level where your mental faculties are depleted because if too much of your mental faculties were freed up that would mean you are actually becoming a threat to your "competitors" i.e. other men and you're more at risk. It's an evolutionary defense wall but it cucks you. This is really what being a mentalcel is. It's the reason many guys can't talk to girls because their brain is so depleted from past trauma and self consciousness they can't even step outside themselves and it just has this distant energy that isn't present.
You're completely right. Especially the end part which is fucking BRUTAL af. But at the end of the day, every place is different on some levels and there should always be a way to change one's environment for the better. It's all about some kind of strategy + grit + time.

• +1
You're completely right. Especially the end part which is fucking BRUTAL af. But at the end of the day, every place is different on some levels and there should always be a way to change one's environment for the better. It's all about some kind of strategy + grit + time.
I believe it's about mindfulness in terms of your dynamics with women and people in general really. How much of your demeanor and disposition is clouded by past trauma or poor self image and how much of it is coming from a place of reactivity rather than trying to be proactive in where you'd like the interaction to go. Women don't like it when you force them to lead the interaction because it's like babysitting. It's your subjectivity that constantly screws you up because you are actually harder on yourself than anyone else is. So it takes effort to keep yourself in a high vibration and positive loop where you can ignore or at least push the self persecutory thoughts out of your periphery.

Self persecutory could be anything btw, it could be your looks, your dick, anything on this site but at some point you have to accept that the most brutal blackpill of all is that you are going to grow old and die and at that point youre either going to have memories of regret of all the shots you didn't take or memories of the risks you took.

And yeah it takes a lot of time. Biggest thing I've learned is that it's most likely yourself that is the cause of your depression and getting in your own way.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Delusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back