Change my name please mods

D

Deleted member 17918

kyphosismaxxer
I'd like to change my name to:

Kyphosispilled

@Gargantuan @BigBiceps

I'm looking to spread the word to the brothers about the untapped potential of purposely developing kyphosis to rapidly raise SMV. :bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Kingcel32, Gargantuan and 1 other person
Nic Cage Pig GIF by NEON

looking forward to hearing the theory buddy boyo.

if you've got sub-70 degree curvature and not only looking at the ground it's over theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17918, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 17791
you have to pay unfortunately

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 13787
you have to pay unfortunately
Mods- I can ensure you the value I will bring to the uses of this forum with my intricate knowledge of kyphosis, will far outweigh any monetary value you can name.

Always remember:

Kyphosis is the key to the kingdom

My incredibly stooped posture brings me unlimited attention in whichever venue I choose to frequent.

The curvature of my spine literally puts people into hypnosis and radically alters my perceived SMV

If you are walking round with a straight spine in 2022, are you even trying?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Kingcel32
Mods- I can ensure you the value I will bring to the uses of this forum with my intricate knowledge of kyphosis, will far outweigh any monetary value you can name.

Always remember:

My incredibly stooped posture brings me unlimited attention in whichever venue I choose to frequent.

The curvature of my spine literally puts people into hypnosis and radically alters my perceived SMV

Mtv Wtf GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

legit new theory mods make this man a mod asap

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

Always remember:

legit tbh. It will attract attention.

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 13787 and Thinking_Machine
Nic Cage Pig GIF by NEON

looking forward to hearing the theory buddy boyo.

if you've got sub-70 degree curvature and not only looking at the ground it's over theory.
The man can feel kyphosismaxxing is legit in his bones. It has sent shivers up his excessively straight spine.

Your first step is to assume a fetal position for at least 4 hours per day.

The man can feel kyphosismaxxing is legit in his bones. It has sent shivers up his excessively straight spine.

Your first step is to assume a fetal position for at least 4 hours per day.
thanks mate

do you have a patreon? i feel this is an important issue we need to let the world know about.

thanks mate

do you have a patreon? i feel this is an important issue we need to let the world know about.

I will slowly start disseminating the arcane knowledge of kyphosismaxxing to those who are worthy.

In time, you will start noticing more and more people with curved spines on the street.

My prediction is that by 2028. over 60% of the male population will have developed some form of kyphosis in an attempt to cope with the rapidly increasing hypergamy.

By this time, those in my inner circle will have developed severe scoliosis as well- so we will still attract vast quantities of attention wherever we go. Our spines will begin to assume the form of the DNA helix and our SMVs will begin to approach infinity.

Watch this space.

@Gargantuan you will be kicking yourself for disregarding kyphosismaxxing

• Woah
Reactions: Gargantuan