change of plans. going to russia!

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

King Of The Mulattos
i’ll take the trans siberian railway all the way to moscow!

just applied to my expedited visa to russia

any tips? anyone there or been recently?
IMG 7826

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: jisko32, deepfuckingvalue, Chadeep and 6 others
based

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
you are not welcome here

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Chadeep, Esteban1997 and 4 others
are you only going there to fuck chinks @AlexBrown84

If that 5'8 peruvian subhuman can fuck MTB blonde foids, i am curious what you will be able to do. Blonde blue eyed HTBs or fail alex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and glizzygnasher68
If that 5'8 peruvian subhuman can fuck MTB blonde foids, i am curious what you will be able to do. Blonde blue eyed HTBs or fail alex
i’m non nt

although i do have a female friend that lives in moscow. not blonde though

Don't show any sign of weakness and homosexuality in the muslim majority parts

In the rest of the country you can say you are bkack hebrew don't worry

i’m non nt

although i do have a female friend that lives in moscow. not blonde though
in a video in omegle i guess you seemed NT asf with the people there

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
in a video in omegle i guess you seemed NT asf with the people there
yea i’ve met up with multiple girls from stuff like that and they say im so shy in person and different from online

brutal non nt pill

• So Sad
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
yea i’ve met up with multiple girls from stuff like that and they say im so shy in person and different from online

brutal non nt pill
yeah rl is also different than like having a call

@Forsberg377 maybe i stop in minsk

i’ll take the trans siberian railway all the way to moscow!

just applied to my expedited visa to russia

any tips? anyone there or been recently?
View attachment 3044279
It's hard to get there from what I've heard. Go to Finland and take the bus from Helsinki to Saint Petersburg. That's the easiest way. And hey, did you know that as an American you can get a 3 year 6 month multiple entry tourist or business visa for Russia?

Be careful. Don't fuck with drugs whatsoever or anyone who does. Don't be asking people about their opinions concerning the conflict in Ukraine because you could be detained for quite a while under suspicion of being an undercover journalist. And be prepared to be grilled for about 3 hours by customs after crossing the border. They mainly want to know about any previous military service you've had and what you're planning on doing in Russia. It's pretty routine.

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, AscensionMan98 and AlexBrown84
It's hard to get there from what I've heard. Go to Finland and take the bus from Helsinki to Saint Petersburg. That's the easiest way. And hey, did you know that as an American you can get a 3 year 6 month multiple entry tourist or business visa for Russia?

Be careful. Don't fuck with drugs whatsoever or anyone who does. Don't be asking people about their opinions concerning the conflict in Ukraine because you could be detained for quite a while under suspicion of being an undercover journalist. And be prepared to be grilled for about 3 hours by customs after crossing the border. They mainly want to know about any previous military service you've had and what you're planning on doing in Russia. It's pretty routine.
fuarkkkkk will they turn me away cuz i was in the military?

i was in a not so normal unit for most of my time

i feel if they ask questions about that unit they’ll think ima a spy lol

fuarkkkkk will they turn me away cuz i was in the military?
No they won't. Lots of ex military Americans are going to Russia now. They just want to know about it. They won't turn you away.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
back 2 da drugs back 2 the money back to the life

you know my cups purple it’s clean in the sprite
IMG 7841

Absolutely retarded to go to Russia as western citizen. If you even remotely break the law they’ll use that as an excuse to arrest you and use your as a bargaining chip for the Ukraine war

Absolutely retarded to go to Russia as western citizen. If you even remotely break the law they’ll use that as an excuse to arrest you and use your as a bargaining chip for the Ukraine war
sure