Changes from incisor chewing

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
So I’ve been incisor chewing for a while now and I think I’m starting to see some changes. I think at the moment I am in the sort of ugly duckling phase, as John Mew says, it gets worse before it get a better. I feel as if the front part of my maxilla has lifted a bit (counterclockwise rotation) so my midface maybe is a bit smaller (hard to know though). But it feels as if my occlusal plane has been flattened somewhat, with the mandible being left behind, contributing to a worsened occlusion. As the Mews say, the mandible follows after the maxilla, so I am hoping that in time my mandible will remodel up to meet again with the upper jaw.
No pics btw (over for no pics no care cels, rope yourselves).
I am on MK677 currently so am quite bloatmaxxed in the face so it’s difficult to observe the cheekbones and facial structure properly. But I think something is happening.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, SPFromNY914, JizzFarmer and 6 others
Placebo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Euclidd, goat2x, Deleted member 2733 and 1 other person
I once used my incisors while sucking off Tyrone and Jamal, and they got really mad at me and beat me up. Even my Le wifey took their side and said I should NEVER use incisors and that it was disrespectful to her bulls.
Incisor chewing is bad guys, beleive me.
What an utter faggot you are.
Degenerate and disgusting

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, ManzareK, SPFromNY914 and 9 others
Love the translations of what @BradAniston Actually tried to say to you. :ROFLMAO::LOL::D:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: BradAniston and KrissKross
I’ve noticed good changes after around 4 months of chewing inb4 keyboard warriors tell me otherwise

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
This is so retarded
Actually below sea level iq if you fell for that post that had no scientific info

This is so retarded
Actually below sea level iq if you fell for that post that had no scientific info
Non scientific info?
Fuck off coper, go suck a BBC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
So I’ve been incisor chewing for a while now and I think I’m starting to see some changes. I think at the moment I am in the sort of ugly duckling phase, as John Mew says, it gets worse before it get a better. I feel as if the front part of my maxilla has lifted a bit (counterclockwise rotation) so my midface maybe is a bit smaller (hard to know though). But it feels as if my occlusal plane has been flattened somewhat, with the mandible being left behind, contributing to a worsened occlusion. As the Mews say, the mandible follows after the maxilla, so I am hoping that in time my mandible will remodel up to meet again with the upper jaw.
No pics btw (over for no pics no care cels, rope yourselves).
I am on MK677 currently so am quite bloatmaxxed in the face so it’s difficult to observe the cheekbones and facial structure properly. But I think something is happening.
Are you being serious or not? I can't tell lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back