Changes to Youtube Monetization involving Shorts

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist

Youtube is bringing about changes to how you can make money on the platform. It seems you will now be able to make money more easily with shorts, a move done to compete with Tiktok. Do you think this is a viable moneymaxxing route? I was thinking of making a channel that posts Andrew Tate shorts and juxtaposing them with attention grabbing videos at the bottom like GTA drifting, which is something many people are doing and getting millions of views.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 23359 and PointOfNoReturn
signature is why i never take iois srsly

you wont get monetized by sharing others content

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and thecel
Yes that's true, but what exactly constitute "other people's content"? Is it okay to say for example take a short clip of someone like Andrew Tate speaking, put some attention grabbing music over it, flashy captions along with a video at the bottom that is completely original and made by you?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Yes that's true, but what exactly constitute "other people's content"? Is it okay to say for example take a short clip of someone like Andrew Tate speaking, put some attention grabbing music over it, flashy captions along with a video at the bottom that is completely original and made by you?
i am not sure about that but even if you somehow get monetized you will make significantly less than you could make by picking up another niche.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Soulrack
Every moroccan, indonesian, 3rd worlder is trying to do movie recaps or shorts lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554

yea according to the rules but there’re YouTubers getting rich from uploading reused content and who tf knows how tf they got approved for monetization

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554