changing my voice after i ate oily food

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
Where’s the PART 2 YOU NIGGER

Stop being lazy and get off your ass

yea part 2 later
Bruh btw I just read it does it actually work? And if so can taking Mk677, GH, Melatonin or any other thing that improves sleep drastically make the dreams more vivid? Last thing could lucid dreaming change you in a way physically or even mentally? For example (more aggressive, dominant or empathetic irl?)

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Bruh btw I just read it does it actually work? And if so can taking Mk677, GH, Melatonin or any other thing that improves sleep drastically make the dreams more vivid? Last thing could lucid dreaming change you in a way physically or even mentally? For example (more aggressive, dominant or empathetic irl?)
Yes it does, couple of days ago i recieved a DM from a user who said succeeded to Lucid dream after reading my thread.
my thread isn't that educational, it's more of a explaining so you understand what it is and why it works.
yeah some drugs that help your sleep and make your REM cycle longer help you lucid dream.

Yes it does, couple of days ago i recieved a DM from a user who said succeeded to Lucid dream after reading my thread.
my thread isn't that educational, it's more of a explaining so you understand what it is and why it works.
yeah some drugs that help your sleep and make your REM cycle longer help you lucid dream.
Golden

get off your ass though nigga:feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly