Changing personality

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

The power of now
Improving the personality is just as superficial as improving looks.
To say it's about personality for not getting laid means they think your a wrong kind of person just like saying it's about looks.

And personality is about as hard to change as looks.
For me:
Born high inhib, struggling 20 years, 50% fixed.
Being fat, fixed in 5 years, constant battle with fast food.
My goal is to be permanently low fat and low inhib with good situational humor and to have the right words and actions for most situations without shyness.

Post your personality goals and methods of becoming more NT.

Therapy,

forced social exposure

acid,shrooms

experiencing new things and people instead of rotting and being complacent in life

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, BigBiceps, Framletgod and 7 others
Therapy,

forced social exposure

acid,shrooms

experiencing new things and people instead of rotting and being complacent in life
You're so high IQ damn

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 2969
Therapy,

forced social exposure

acid,shrooms

Lol i do all of that except therapy, maybe i should start it also.
7 years of being aware of shyness and its bad effects and actively trying to Tmax and lowinhibmax and still it's a huge obstacle for getting friends, jobs and girls.

It caused me to be mentalcel until i fixed the worst part.
Shyness is a ridiculously big obstacle to happiness.
What would be some drugs that reduce inhibition without making me too intoxicated?
With alcohol i become low inhib but i start to say and do dumb shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, IWantToMax and Deleted member 2581
You can't change your personality very much over the course of your lifetime, this pipe dream that you're gonna go from aspie to gigachad confidence is bullshit (not saying you;re aspie).

Most big five personaltiy studies show that maybe you can move each slider about 10% over the course of a 50 year time period.

Ofcourse bobbu flay is going to provide some pipe dream, he's the resident coper, but just because you can only get 10% doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You can't change your personality very much over the course of your lifetime, this pipe dream that you're gonna go from aspie to gigachad confidence is bullshit (not saying you;re aspie).

Most big five personaltiy studies show that maybe you can move each slider about 10% over the course of a 50 year time period.

Ofcourse bobbu flay is going to provide some pipe dream, he's the resident coper, but just because you can only get 10% doesn't mean you shouldn't try.
I agree, no point in not trying and the progress is painfully slow. I have made some gains compared to where i started definitely.
On some days i'm suddenly lower inhib than normal, they seem to be high T days.
I got my T tested a couple of years ago and it was only 450ng/l. I'm sure it's improved a little through lifestyle changes but not dramatically.

Why the fuck is it easier to get E from doctors to change sex than get T to improve oneself?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps

rent free as usual

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 2275, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
@EckhartTollemaxx I “changed” my personality with LSD srs. I went from being a high inhib, having some social anxieties, and being an overall shy/timid person to becoming someone who’s a lot more confident, less anxiety, and just an overall better person. I’ll make a post about it rn and tag you.

• +1
Reactions: noped, Deleted member 3045, EckhartTollemaxx and 2 others
@EckhartTollemaxx I “changed” my personality with LSD srs. I went from being a high inhib, having some social anxieties, and being an overall shy/timid person to becoming someone who’s a lot more confident, less anxiety, and just an overall better person. I’ll make a post about it rn and tag you.
Nice, thanks.
That's one of the primary reasons i take it regularly every couple of months.
I feel like it rapes the mind enough to make changes possible, but if you're not careful it could cause damage.
The mind likes to stay the same unless placed under lots of stress, leaving the comfort zone.

I think i'm going to be more systematic with it in the future, getting someone sober to work as my 'therapist' and ask me preselected questions during the trip.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Nice, thanks.
That's one of the primary reasons i take it regularly every couple of months.
I feel like it rapes the mind enough to make changes possible, but if you're not careful it could cause damage.
The mind likes to stay the same unless placed under lots of stress, leaving the comfort zone.

I think i'm going to be more systematic with it in the future, getting someone sober to work as my 'therapist' and ask me preselected questions during the trip.
yeah having a question when you go into a trip is beneficial i hear.

I wanna have my Xanax personality all the time

rent free as usual
You can keep crying rent free, but you're still wrong about being able to chagne your personality in significant ways, if it helps you sleep I guess.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
You can keep crying rent free, but you're still wrong about being able to chagne your personality in significant ways, if it helps you sleep I guess.
Cool buddy 👌

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Tuxedopepe

Therapy,

forced social exposure

acid,shrooms

this is probably the best advice, but I havent seen a single example of significant personality improvement TBH. Neurotransmitters are set in stone

this is probably the best advice, but I havent seen a single example of significant personality improvement TBH. Neurotransmitters are set in stone
Because it isn't true, I have never heard of a bigger cope then "you can do something that has no empirical evidence"

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
Because it isn't true, I have never heard of a bigger cope then "you can do something that has no empirical evidence"
I dont believe in empirical evidence becauese no one understands neurotransmitter theory. I know more about neurotransmitter theory than any scientist of doctor combined .
But with my expertise, its indeed not possible

• Hmm...
I dont believe in empirical evidence becauese no one understands neurotransmitter theory. I know more about neurotransmitter theory than any scientist of doctor combined .
But with my expertise, its indeed not possible
🤨 Huh?

Scientists are a complete and utter joke

How are they letting millions of children grow wrong and develop sleep apnea?!
How do they let children grow up socially stuntted

Scientists are beyond retarded to complete and utter belief.

• So Sad
Scientists are a complete and utter joke

How are they letting millions of children grow wrong and develop sleep apnea?!
How do they let children grow up socially stuntted

Scientists are beyond retarded to complete and utter belief.
🤨 Huh?