Changing your identity

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Anyone actually considers it?

Seriously I'll probably do it once my looksmaxing is done - moving to another country, changing my name and living a brand new life. Being a polyglot EU citizen makes it easier for me.

Now after genio and buccal fat removal I definitely look way better than before, many people asked me if I lost weight, some foids said my face changed a lot. But still I'm not a chad that foids throw themselves to, and my face is still recognizable by people who know me (not those from high school ofc).

Next I'm gonna get 2ml fillers for jaw width augmentation, as an experiment. If it looks well it I'll get massive fillers on lower third or even face contouring. To make me unrecognizable I gotta get eye surgery to get more hooded eyes with green contacts as icing.

Someone here (not gonna tag since he's low key) is in his late 30s and still living a slayer life thanks to his hard-core surgerymaxxing, he's definitely an inspiration to me. Now I'm living a minimalist life for my dream. It's the only thing that I still care about.

Be chad or die trying.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x, Pumanator, sandcelmuttcel and 38 others
First of all, post pics of genio please, genuinely interested. Can you elab a bit on it as well.
It is definitely an option. Changing name and age, background, etc is easy af. Just literally say you lost your birth certificate and after a bit of administration work they will just ask you for details and you'll have your new identity. With that, get a drivers license, open bank accounts, whatever you want. You can literally become whoever you want.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, inceletto, Patient A and 3 others

Seriously I'll probably do it once my looksmaxing is done - moving to another country, changing my name and living a brand new life. Being a polyglot EU citizen makes it easier for me.

Now after genio and buccal fat removal I definitely look way better than before, many people asked me if I lost weight, some foids said my face changed a lot. But still I'm not a chad that foids throw themselves to, and my face is still recognizable by people who know me (not those from high school ofc).

Next I'm gonna get 2ml fillers for jaw width augmentation, as an experiment. If it looks well it I'll get massive fillers on lower third or even face contouring. To make me unrecognizable I gotta get eye surgery to get more hooded eyes with green contacts as icing.

Someone here (not gonna tag since he's low key) is in his late 30s and still living a slayer life thanks to his hard-core surgerymaxxing, he's definitely an inspiration to me. Now I'm living a minimalist life for my dream. It's the only thing that I still care about.

Be chad or die trying.
That's inspirational bro, I also need buccal fat removal, facial leanness is crucial. I've given changing names a serious thought, and I agree that after looksmaxxing it could be worth it.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 1751

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and XXX22

Be chad or die trying.

Doing that now, going to go ghost on everyone I know.

Never looking back.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 502 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Pumanator, inceletto and 2 others
Buck the EU and live your life in Asia boyo
Nope Scandinavia is my destination because I love Nordic women (I love EE women too but their countries are too broke). Can't imagine myself being surrounded by panfaced gooks, slaying them wouldn't even count as success.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell, inceletto, Deleted member 6400 and 10 others
If my family somehow managed to die (not that I want them to) I surely would.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 3202 and HighIQcel
i already use fake name whenever i apply for jobs/school etc. once i refugeemaxx i will change identity too

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
i already use fake name whenever i apply for jobs/school etc. once i refugeemaxx i will change identity too
Where are you from?

Where are you from?
3rd world. levant.
dont wanna shit past to haunt me down thats why imma do it. sometimes i fake name whenever im hustling on street to not get traced down

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: inceletto, Ogmanman and Deleted member 616
Nope Scandinavia is my destination because I love Nordic women (I love EE women too but their countries are too broke). Can't imagine myself being surrounded by panfaced gooks, slaying them wouldn't even count as success.
Just saying, scandinavia is hard. most women in norway dont make a family until their 30's. before that, they sleep with chad's. (Not all women obviously, but most of them) also most women have good carreers themselves, so they really have no need for a man to have a good life economic-wise.

how do you look Lifewasted? do you look exotic? if yes you might have a shot

• +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous
Just saying, scandinavia is hard. most women in norway dont make a family until their 30's. before that, they sleep with chad's. (Not all women obviously, but most of them) also most women have good carreers themselves, so they really have no need for a man to have a good life economic-wise.

how do you look Lifewasted? do you look exotic? if yes you might have a shot
I don't want to make a family or anything serious in the foreseeable future. I already had long enough with the "serious deal" with boring good girls in my 20s and it sucks. After the blackpill I kinda realized that I never really desired serious relationships deep down, I was involved just because I was not chad and thus had limited options.

I have dark hair and brows and can look somewhat exotic by getting a tan.

• +1
same, once i ascend i legit gonna change my name and delete my past, but sometimes idk son, shits weird out there, and i realized we're at the end of the line so doing all of this will be in vain (for me) cant explain but i guess its almost over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, RaciallyAndrogynous, inceletto and 2 others
Consider swapping body and face instead of identity.It'll keep you alive

If the procedures go ideally. You’re not gonna end up looking that different

youll just look like a better version of yourself that people can’t quite put their finger on

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 2227, Aesthetic and 3 others
If the procedures go ideally. You’re not gonna end up looking that different

youll just look like a better version of yourself that people can’t quite put their finger on
The guy who inspired me did end up looking THAT different tbh ngl (not the one in my signature)

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
The guy who inspired me did end up looking THAT different tbh ngl (not the one in my signature)
Did he get things like doublejaw or ZSO?? I can imagine that would be the case ..

If not perhaps almond eye at the very least? Basic implants and fillers leave you looking exactly the same to others as before, virtually indistinguishable

Did he get things like doublejaw or ZSO?? I can imagine that would be the case ..

If not perhaps almond eye at the very least? Basic implants and fillers leave you looking exactly the same to others as before, virtually indistinguishable
He got chin wing and orbital decompression.

Yes, if my lower third maxxing went well I’d probably still be distinguishable. That’s why I’m considering getting eye surgeries but I haven’t looked much into it yet.

• +1
couldnt leave my mum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2227
He got chin wing and orbital decompression.

Yes, if my lower third maxxing went well I’d probably still be distinguishable. That’s why I’m considering getting eye surgeries but I haven’t looked much into it yet.
Yeah, I’m afraid of orbital decompression, more so than doublejaw even. Just looks brutal to me

Yeah, I’m afraid of orbital decompression, more so than doublejaw even. Just looks brutal to me

Just an anecdote, but to some people I do look completely different now: a foid I matched one year ago matched me again the other day and she definitely didn’t recognize me - she greeted me like a complete stranger (we used to talk a lot but I didn’t meet her irl because I was still in LTR).

My changes: advanced chin, reduced buccal fat, a haircut that fits me better (yes, haircut does make a huge difference for me), better skin.

To that I can add different hair color, eye color, wider jaw and more defined jawline now.

Those who still recognize me are the ones I’m regularly talking to. But even they said that my face changed a lot without knowing exactly why.

If I go further and get bimax / chin wing and eye surgeries + roids and move to another country I don’t think anyone would recognize me anymore. I ain’t a famous guy in my local area after all.

Just an anecdote, but to some people I do look completely different now: a foid I matched one year ago matched me again the other day and she definitely didn’t recognize me - she greeted me like a complete stranger (we used to talk a lot but I didn’t meet her irl because I was still in LTR).

My changes: advanced chin, reduced buccal fat, a haircut that fits me better (yes, haircut does make a huge difference for me), better skin.

To that I can add different hair color, eye color, wider jaw and more defined jawline now.

Those who still recognize me are the ones I’m regularly talking to. But even they said that my face changed a lot without knowing exactly why.

If I go further and get bimax / chin wing and eye surgeries + roids and move to another country I don’t think anyone would recognize me anymore. I ain’t a famous guy in my local area after all.
Wow that’s actually very interesting, maybe the buccal fat changes the base of the face enough where it’s usually a recognizable feature of yours..and perhaps different hair and bone augmentation further exacerbated the difference...

I mean yeah it’s definitely possible. I guess it’s different for everyone opposed to the procedures themselves? Although I think buccal fat removal and leanmaxxing could definitely create a noticable difference

Might actually change name a bit.

So mfs can’t really look up my high school year book

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 2227
If my looksmaxing is successful in a few years I might move to another state or if I'm already in a relationship, break up with her

I wish to change my surname. Its absolute trash. I smile when someone is joking from it but deep inside it hurts.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Patient A and HighIQcel
@Short Ugly and Brown backed thread

you sound like more and more of a massive failure with every post you make

you sound like more and more of a massive failure with every post you make
Joined Sep 5, 2019

> lurking on a psl forum
> trying to come off as some winner who gives fake moral lessons.

JFL.

Suck my dick and fuck off back to your basement, utter moron
IMG 20200115 173913

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560 and Patient A
I always liked the idea of living in southern France, north Italy or maybe Catalonia.

Maybe gonna move there one day.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Chadelite and Deleted member 616
I always liked the idea of living in southern France, north Italy or maybe Catalonia.

Maybe gonna move there one day.
monaco

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
why do you want to change your whole identity though? Cant you just say some bullshit excuse like "late puberty bro", I dont think anyone will begin tracing you just to find out how you became more attractive

If I was gonna move, then different town is more than enough tbfh. Wouldnt switch countries.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Wow, didint know that someone had the same Idea as me.
I am literally going to get rhiniplasty, surgeries for the eye area (almond eyes), later lower third argumentation /fillers and many more.
If my looksmaxxed plan is done, Im going for a name change.
I wanna leave my old ugly past.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, RAITEIII, Deleted member 5634 and 3 others
Wow, didint know that someone had the same Idea as me.
I am literally going to get rhiniplasty, surgeries for the eye area (almond eyes), later lower third argumentation /fillers and many more.
If my looksmaxxed plan is done, Im going for a name change.
I wanna leave my old ugly past.
Yeah I’m already thinking about which people to ghost

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Patient A
planning on it after 15 surgeries

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Yes tbh I was planing to change my name after ascension

How do you decide on a name? Want to do the same

Be chad or die trying.
Will move to us after fully pittmaxxed and change my name to Tyler Durden, Follow me and i can set you free

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
I love my parents and Grand parents to much

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 4671
Im gonna say i needed surgery for my sleep apnea and health problems but if i get eye surgery and stroma, idk ill just i hit puberty late or some shit

i do, to sasuke uchiha

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel