Changing your identity

Why are you guys so afraid of being judged for having procedures? It's fucking 2020 man, it's normal
At least in the West it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'm 20, late bloomer. All I need RN is rhino, but i think buccal fat removal could benefit me a lot too, then I'm good. I will be open about rhino if people ask, but will blame everything else on puberty. Who tf cares about what bluepilled opinions anyways

so no i wont change my identity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Patient A
Yes I was planning to do the same. Too much subhumanity left behind, it would be glorious. Also would change my whole name tbh I hate my current one.

• +1
Looksmaxxx and identity change is my dream
0163D929 EDEF 4ACC B076 E5A64709D41C

• +1
Reactions: dachad, RAITEIII, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Anyone actually considers it?

Seriously I'll probably do it once my looksmaxing is done - moving to another country, changing my name and living a brand new life. Being a polyglot EU citizen makes it easier for me.

Now after genio and buccal fat removal I definitely look way better than before, many people asked me if I lost weight, some foids said my face changed a lot. But still I'm not a chad that foids throw themselves to, and my face is still recognizable by people who know me (not those from high school ofc).

Next I'm gonna get 2ml fillers for jaw width augmentation, as an experiment. If it looks well it I'll get massive fillers on lower third or even face contouring. To make me unrecognizable I gotta get eye surgery to get more hooded eyes with green contacts as icing.

Someone here (not gonna tag since he's low key) is in his late 30s and still living a slayer life thanks to his hard-core surgerymaxxing, he's definitely an inspiration to me. Now I'm living a minimalist life for my dream. It's the only thing that I still care about.

Be chad or die trying.
Considering changing my name to Brad Pitt. People will just think they’ve gone back in time when they see me

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 616
Nope Scandinavia is my destination because I love Nordic women (I love EE women too but their countries are too broke). Can't imagine myself being surrounded by panfaced gooks, slaying them wouldn't even count as success.
I’ll try to slay Nordic women when I go and study in Norway in a few years. I don’t expect them to be any easier than the women here though.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 6401
Nope Scandinavia is my destination because I love Nordic women (I love EE women too but their countries are too broke). Can't imagine myself being surrounded by panfaced gooks, slaying them wouldn't even count as success.
Scandinavia sucks tbh, Planning to move to us and be freeeee

• +1
Yep I'm moving to Asia once I get my education in the West and learn the language of wherever I choose to live.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Is it even possible to change your last name?

HAHA
CUCK

Pablo Escobar didn't leave Colombia as most wanted criminal in the world and you are leaving your country because of your looks.

I bet you ejaculate soy milk

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 616
It's all or nothing
8D455CF6 1B19 41BD 9027 9F73839659C6

HAHA
CUCK

Pablo Escobar didn't leave Colombia as most wanted criminal in the world and you are leaving your country because of your looks.

I bet you ejaculate soy milk
Pablo Escobar Mug

Tough guy wannabe taking some potato faced beaner as role model. Interesting. What's new?

Put yourself in his shoes for one day, or move to curryland smelling all the shit covered street to prove your supposed toughness and high T level.

I bet you'd rope immediately crying mama :LOL:

why would you change your identity, just say you mewed

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
I need a new dust filter for my Hoover MaxExtract PressurePro model 60 - can you help me with that?

Now after genio and buccal fat removal I definitely look way better than before, many people asked me if I lost weight, some foids said my face changed a lot. But still I'm not a chad that foids throw themselves to, and my face is still recognizable by people who know me (not those from high school ofc).
Next I'm gonna get 2ml fillers for jaw width augmentation, as an experiment. If it looks well it I'll get massive fillers on lower third or even face contouring. To make me unrecognizable I gotta get eye surgery to get more hooded eyes with green contacts as icing.
The Chad of Monte Cristo

Time Online 4898:51 brutal