CHAOS IN CURRYLAND

infidel hunter

infidel hunter

Diamond
High iq users will remember my legendary thread calling for the nuclear cleansing of curryland from the face of the earth to eradicate the stench of curry and human feces. It seems that allah has answered my prayers but instead of nukes using the deadly China virus!
76A49E10 0B64 4BBB 8C42 B908E7721A74

A383F9CC DFA3 49B4 ACC1 188F19B84FB5

who could have seen this coming? India is the pinnacle of sanitation and cleanliness, also not a billion reeking curries crammed in like sardines. This is a shocking development. As the United States begins to reopen along with most of Europe it looks like the curries will be forced to pray to their bovine overlords to stop the final solution. Soon we will have one less enemy to eradicate from the earth...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, CFW432, Deleted member 7651 and 3 others
Unironically the extinction of 1 billion curries in curryland might actually lead to an increase of smv for people of curry descent living outside of south asia due to scarcity mindset.

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter
Bruh I don't care if 1 billion Indians die if it means my SMV will be boosted as an Indian living in the west. Just hoping @Chadeep, @PrestonYnot and @AcneScars are part of those who remain alive.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: infidel hunter, Deleted member 5180, turkproducer and 4 others
Bruh I don't care if 1 billion Indians die if it means my SMV will be boosted as an Indian living in the west. Just hoping @Chadeep, @PrestonYnot and @AcneScars are part of those who remain alive.
John wants to genocide his own race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, ShowerMaxxing, infidel hunter and 3 others
btw all this is an exaggeration only a few hotspot cities where it's bad otherwise it's pretty normal. I'm at my farmhouse rn and everything is chill .No one in my area has got corona infact ppl here don't even bother wearing a mask

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep and AcneScars
btw all this is an exaggeration only a few hotspot cities where it's bad otherwise it's pretty normal. I'm at my farmhouse rn and everything is chill .No one in my area has got corona infact ppl here don't even bother wearing a mask
It's literally Metro cities tbh. Delhi, Mumbai Chennai etc.

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Jason Voorhees
RIP the subcontinent of India. Most of the world legit hates you TBH.

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter
Based and darktriadpilled
The situation where I live is pretty bad ngl. There are no available hospital beds, no oxygen, no remdisivir and vaccine shortage. BJPee is fucking over our state

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter, john2, Chadeep and 1 other person
Based and darktriadpilled

The situation where I live is pretty bad ngl. There are no available hospital beds, no oxygen, no remdisivir and vaccine shortage. BJPee is fucking over our state
Maharashtra and Delhi have been hit hard by corona afaik

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars, john2 and Kevin Costner
It's pathetic how all of the people who upvoted this thread are indians
you fucking self hating autists

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432, ShowerMaxxing, eyelidcel and 1 other person
Maharashtra and Delhi have been hit hard by corona afaik
go near any hospital and numerous dead people being wheeled around in gurneys

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter and Jason Voorhees
It's pathetic how all of the people who upvoted this thread are indians
you fucking self hating autists
I didnt read what's in OP tbh. Just saw the jew hate avi and upvoted it. Must be based

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter and Kevin Costner
Fake Jews News

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I didnt read what's in OP tbh. Just saw the jew hate avi and upvoted it. Must be based
on the plus side jee will be postponed so I have more time to prepare hurray

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees