Chapter I: Bag of Bones Toothless Whore

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I’ve been cruising around in life my friend. Ugh, last week I was super horned up and my veins pulsed with whisky. I decided in my drunken haze to go visit a whore. I met her at some shitty run down motel, the place looked like it was from fall out 3. Anyway, I start to get jiggy with this toothless crack whore in this cockroach infested motel room, bitch wanted $50 for an hour.

I start fucking this saggy hag bag of bones, her pussy smelt like gone off cheddar. I cum a bucket into her rotten snatch, when I pulled my cock out there were a dozen little maggots on hard Willy. Ugh, it was so disgusting I returned home in great haste.

@n0rthface @Kozner @Thompsonz @ropemax

What do you guys think about this biographical content by @n0rthface ? We are submitting it to Stephen King for the new book which will be out on August 15th. This is the first chapter. I know, I know, it’s so good! But, this is only a sample of what’s to come!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, n0rthface and n0rthface
Hey check your notis dude I’ve been talking to you in another thread

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
when I first started driving, I was a little sissy bitch. I drove a rusty hatchback that would constantly stall on me. I was afraid of the road, I would be sweating like a little runt just driving to the supermarket, it was like I had a little tight wet pussy in between my legs.

Well, that’s not me anymore. I’ve figured out a way to completely cure my road anxiety. Drunk driving, Just be drunk every time you drive. I swear to god, I’ve grown thick chest hair ever since I started driving with my bladder full of liquid.

I make sure to keep a bottle of whisky every time I get in my car, it’s also handy to smoke a dozen cigarettes while on the road. Pretty much 24/7 I stink of cigarettes, whisky and cheap cologne. Just last week I cut off some stupid fat bitch she crashed into a wall and broke her leg, I didn’t give a fuck I just drove off laughing like a alpha beast.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Central Cee, currylightskin and Vermilioncore
Hey vermi, how are you doing today buddy?

• Love it
Reactions: ropemax