Charm: What exactly is it ?

Future Arablite

Future Arablite

Gold
There's this thing i have noticed many times in the last year or two in certain people (mostly men) whom i've met.
Some of them are extremely charming and have a very magnetic personality, almost magical aura around them. It becomes clear when you observe how other people react to them and how likable they are.

Now some of you may say that they are just attractive plain and simple, even though that is true in most cases, it's nowhere near the case in every person. It's not just about eye contact and body language, these people just seem to be extremely charismatic and have a godlike skill of hooking people in.

Why though ? While i can figure out why some are considered this way, there seems to be a group that are very hard to read and understand the reasons for their charm.

Has anyone here met such types ?

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and ArcticStorm
Why though
420.jpg

Yes, that are high NT people, but they still can be shy when it comes down to interaction with women

The sound of your voice, attitude, and the rhythm of the way you talk. You can't really change those things though besides attitude.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
In my experience, charm is the ability to make other people feel good about themselves without being a bootlicker.

It's hard to say man. Some people are just born with higher levels of serotonin and good mental health that only see good things in life, and it's reflected in the way they move and talk.

Is there an underlying reason you don't post anything of substance?