Chart from r/ladyboners shows 99% of men posted are >6'1

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays
Out of pictures submitted by women, the amount of men who are >6'1 are 99%

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 21044
Have u ever seen an average looking woman be on fucking reddit browsing “lazyboners”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Preoximerianas, kuroro and 8 others
Have u ever seen an average looking woman be on fucking reddit browsing “lazyboners”
nice cope. I've never stalked an AL womans internet habbits at all so nice try

nice cope. I've never stalked an AL womans internet habbits at all so nice try
Ur legit autistic so im not surprised u need to focus on thinking which foot goes next when u walk outside

yea but theyre not posting dudes on there because theyre tall. most of them have insane status and good face. their posts dont even include their height like "LOOK AT THIS GUY HES 6'8" they legit just show men that are good looking in the face or celebs

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Preoximerianas, Truecel14 and 1 other person
yea but theyre not posting dudes on there because theyre tall. most of them have insane status and good face. their posts dont even include their height like "LOOK AT THIS GUY HES 6'8" they legit just show men that are good looking in the face or celebs
View attachment 1669100941597.png they even posted this short ass nigga, just have status and be a celeb tbh

Attachments

• 1669100908794.png
    222.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21712
Ladyboners nigga it means trannies not foids

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer, Daniel Plainview, AverageTevvezFan and 1 other person
yes, most of the dm's I've gotten from that sub are quite average, which means they're fucking ugly.

some are alright, on the rare occasion you get one that's cute, but more so in the adorable sense than actually beautiful.

Maybe he's taller than what he's listed as? listed celebrity heights are known for being inaccurate
It’s the opposite. Most celebrities are listed taller than they actually are.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and roping3264
yes, most of the dm's I've gotten from that sub are quite average, which means they're fucking ugly.

some are alright, on the rare occasion you get one that's cute, but more so in the adorable sense than actually beautiful.
can you please elobrate, why are you on that sub? did you post your own piccs there? why are they DMing you?

can you please elobrate, why are you on that sub? did you post your own piccs there? why are they DMing you?
I was re-posted after I posted some thirst traps elsewhere, I shifted to using fitness groups on discord now because it yields higher quality women and don't use reddit much anymore.

I was re-posted after I posted some thirst traps elsewhere, I shifted to using fitness groups on discord now because it yields higher quality women and don't use reddit much anymore.
so in this repost they could see your username, so then they wanted to write you? were the goddesses (any girl who looks decent in yoga pants is a godess) who were writing you local? or were they just on the other side of the planet time wasters?

so in this repost they could see your username, so then they wanted to write you?
cross-posts on reddit show the original username/sub.

(any girl who looks decent in yoga pants is a godess) who were writing you local? or were they just on the other side of the planet time wasters?

plenty of those, that's low standards though, and they're easier to find elsewhere.

reddit is mostly american, the negative aspect of that is that most of the girls are ogres and far away, the good part is that it also has mix race cuties you wouldn't see elsewhere.

only old women and gay guys post on r/ladyboners

Tallness can be perceived by face and skull proportions relative to body.

Being tall is still very important