Chasing validation is cucked

Fat people are unattractive, nobody is considered gl when fat, not even top tier males, so you being gl while fat is impossible. Your gf approaching you while fat just proves that, if you were gl you would not have a gf, you would slay.
Models are usually the best looking men in the world, but even actors or everyone who is good looking enough to get money through their looks knows how important is looks.
Rape is the norm in lot of animals like gorillas, where males win the right to procreate by beating up the old alpha, women don't have a say on that, they just surrender. You know nothing of course.
You are so low iq that you think that i can only reason within my personal experience, as it shows in your last sentence. You want the better genetics ti win but then you want a world where intraspecies competition doesn't exist.
>if you’re fat you’re not gl
Cope, you clearly don’t have a good enough face to pull it off. Nobody said I haven’t slayed, gigacoper. You just keep proving over and over again that you’re normie tier with all these copes. Amazing that you can cope saying “hurr you’d slay instead of gf if you were attractive while fat” meanwhile if your normie ass got fat your own hand wouldn’t even approach you.

>gorilla beats old alpha so female gorillas submit to new alpha
Are you retarded, what you’re suggesting is the equivalent of the gorilla NOT beating the alpha and taking the gorilla pussy anyway. Ridiculously low IQ.

jesus fucking christ you absolute retard, you keep trying to bring up SPECIFICALLY blackpilled people who get famous for their looks to prove that born chads are focused. YES moron, BLACKPILLED people are blackpilled. GOOD JOB LIL BUDDY. very good input. Now try the vast majority of born chads who AREN’T famous for their looks, they’re bluepilled.

He is larping. Being fat ruins your facial structure and body completely. People say body is cope but it does contribute to your overall attractiveness.
Fat storage genetics. I have a jawline while fat. That + good hair, good cheekbones, and above average eye area = gl while fat.

I’m objectively better looking while lean though obviously

Fat storage genetics. I have a jawline while fat. That + good hair, good cheekbones, and above average eye area = gl while fat.

I’m objectively better looking while lean though obviously
larp without pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 6512
larp without pics
Not doxing myself on the autistic incel forums and I’m not fat anymore anyway. You ever seen someone who weighed a lot but looked much less fat than other people of the same height and weight? (not including people with gigamuscles obviously) Fat storage genetics.

I’m not talking about morbid obesity either. If I remember correctly you’re fatter than I’ve ever been, but don’t quote me on that.

>if you’re fat you’re not gl
Cope, you clearly don’t have a good enough face to pull it off. Nobody said I haven’t slayed, gigacoper. You just keep proving over and over again that you’re normie tier with all these copes. Amazing that you can cope saying “hurr you’d slay instead of gf if you were attractive while fat” meanwhile if your normie ass got fat your own hand wouldn’t even approach you.

>gorilla beats old alpha so female gorillas submit to new alpha
Are you retarded, what you’re suggesting is the equivalent of the gorilla NOT beating the alpha and taking the gorilla pussy anyway. Ridiculously low IQ.

jesus fucking christ you absolute retard, you keep trying to bring up SPECIFICALLY blackpilled people who get famous for their looks to prove that born chads are focused. YES moron, BLACKPILLED people are blackpilled. GOOD JOB LIL BUDDY. very good input. Now try the vast majority of born chads who AREN’T famous for their looks, they’re bluepilled.
Cucked and bluepilled i stopped reading after you said that you have the face to pull off being fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
Cucked and bluepilled i stopped reading after you said that you have the face to pull off being fat.
p in v, little boy
that's the only rating system that matters.

if I'M cucked then YOU should rope because it's beyond over for you if it's over for me

p in v, little boy
that's the only rating system that matters.

if I'M cucked then YOU should rope because it's beyond over for you if it's over for me
Keep coping with being gl while fat just because you were able to get a gf when fat your iq shows and no pics no care you utter faggot

• +1
The only true benefit of looksmaxxing is being able to hookup easily.

If your goal is just to get into a relationship (not sexless and not cucked), you just have to moneymax to the point where you make more than the average salary, then you can date women who are better looking than you who make only minimum wage. And you don't even have to chase them, they will chase you. This doesn't apply to men who make minimum or average income though or men who look like they are poor.

You guys think that you can't be in a loving relationship where you get laid a lot and you are respected and treated like an equal but you are wrong. The only men who get treated like garbage are those who are simps who worship women and have no self respect, their fate was caused by a lack of self esteem, not looks. You guys also think that women are attracted to the money itself not the guy but you are wrong in most cases, since a woman will love a successful man as much as she would love a Chad, that is the power that money can have. The only exception is gold diggers who date men who are far too old for them, they just put on an act to live a comfortable life of luxury.

Looksmaxxing is not superior to moneymaxxing, it just grants access to different things. Being good looking means you can get laid easily without going on many dates and you don't have to commit to just 1 woman, you can date many at the same time.

So it really depends on your goals but looksmaxxing is not done to get validation, it is done to gain access to the role of lover when dating women, the lover who is just seen as a temporary sex partner for that one night stand or for a fuckbuddy relationship. A lot of men on this forum don't even want that and it would actually be easier for most of them to moneymax instead. Moneymaxxing works no matter your genetics for looks, looksmaxxing only works if you have a good starting point to work with and a good potential to reach.

And, if you can get 50 times the results by moving to a different country, then that is a great shortcut to your goal because then you don't even have to looksmax to pull it off. When I say this I mean that when I will get the chance to SEAmax, getting laid will be so easy and so much more fun than back home, especially since I love how thai women look like.

People who claim that SEAmaxxing is cope simply lost track of their goal in the first place. The more time you spend looksmaxxing, the less time you have to get laid and enjoy many fun experiences with women. And since we are not immortal, and our beauty will get worse at one point, we have to be in a hurry to get what we want or we may never get it. That is what has motivated me to improve myself to get the life that I want, knowing that life is short and that every year that I am not living the life that I want is a year wasted.
Nigga

• +1
Keep coping with being gl while fat just because you were able to get a gf when fat your iq shows and no pics no care you utter faggot
lmao retard cope where? I told you 100x I'm not fat any more, and I don't plan on ever being fat again. There's literally 0 reason for me to cope with that. And no I'm not doxing myself on the incel bdd safehaven.

I also told you that nobody said I didn't slay while fat either. I'll bring it one further though, I've gotten approached in clubs while fat. Just because YOU don't have the bones or the genetics for it doesn't mean NOBODY does, always remember that.

I don't even remember how you decided to go on this tangent in the first place but you're coping because it was never what any of our conversation was about. The ONLY important thing here is that chad does not rape because chad does not have to rape. If you ever even THINK about rape you are subhuman. (Unless you're ramirez but ramirez was severely mentally ill)

lmao retard cope where? I told you 100x I'm not fat any more, and I don't plan on ever being fat again. There's literally 0 reason for me to cope with that. And no I'm not doxing myself on the incel bdd safehaven.

I also told you that nobody said I didn't slay while fat either. I'll bring it one further though, I've gotten approached in clubs while fat. Just because YOU don't have the bones or the genetics for it doesn't mean NOBODY does, always remember that.

I don't even remember how you decided to go on this tangent in the first place but you're coping because it was never what any of our conversation was about. The ONLY important thing here is that chad does not rape because chad does not have to rape. If you ever even THINK about rape you are subhuman. (Unless you're ramirez but ramirez was severely mentally ill)

• +1
  • +1
Keep cry for me while i rape your mother and girlfriend in front of you
incel trait even thinking a sentence like that tbh
I bet you think girls don't approach, too, jfl at this subhuman

incel trait even thinking a sentence like that tbh
I bet you think girls don't approach, too, jfl at this subhuman
Got approached multiple times, incel trait is spending your whole day here since i left 9 hours ago and i came back now and you are still here writing essays

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and randomuser2407
larp without pics
Picture of lookrs at every bodyfat

Got approached multiple times, incel trait is spending your whole day here since i left 9 hours ago and i came back now and you are still here writing essays
cope imagine having to put any thought into writing well spoken and high iq posts
no wonder nothing reasonable has ever been posted by you tbh
you've seriously never contributed anything of value, every single opinion of yours is objectively wrong, it's pretty impressive actually

incel trait is caring about stats on the borderline homosexual male model forum or that someone leaves their computer on
what's next you gonna tell me "m-muh your post to rep r-ratio is m-muh b-bad" Eugene?

Picture of lookrs at every bodyfat
View attachment 869474
even in your own fantasies I mog you, brutal

cope imagine having to put any thought into writing well thought out posts
no wonder nothing reasonable has ever been posted by you tbh
you've seriously never contributed anything of value, every single opinion of yours is objectively wrong, it's pretty impressive actually

incel trait is caring about stats on the borderline homosexual male model forum or that someone leaves their computer on
what's next you gonna tell me "m-muh your post to rep r-ratio is m-muh b-bad" Eugene?
You never posted anything remotely intelligent or thought provocative, you are the embodiment of low iq.
Who talked about stats? I said that you spend your whole day here, imagine wasting your whole day here and calling someone "incel" jfl at your cognitive dissonance.
Imagine taking this forum so seriously that you waste hours writing essays that nobody is gonna read.

• +1
You never posted anything remotely intelligent or thought provocative, you are the embodiment of low iq.
Who talked about stats? I said that you spend your whole day here, imagine wasting your whole day here and calling someone "incel" jfl at your cognitive dissonance.
Imagine taking this forum so seriously that you waste hours writing essays that nobody is gonna read.
gigacope
I constantly have to explain to low iq subhumans like yourself how the world works. Most of you submit and accept the truth, but some, like you just keep refusing reality and continue to cope.

>hours
bro I leave this site open all the time, skim through posts when I'm bored, and reply to the especially retarded things (usually that means your posts tbh)
It takes me under 2 minutes to write my LONGEST posts on average.

You just keep exposing how low iq you are by actually being impressed by the shit I stream-of-consciousness out at you.

gigacope
I constantly have to explain to low iq subhumans like yourself how the world works. Most of you submit and accept the truth, but some, like you just keep refusing reality and continue to cope.

>hours
bro I leave this site open all the time, skim through posts when I'm bored, and reply to the especially retarded things (usually that means your posts tbh)
It takes me under 2 minutes to write my LONGEST posts on average.

You just keep exposing how low iq you are by actually being impressed by the shit I stream-of-consciousness out at you.
Took you 2 hours to come back and rebut here
IMG 20201214 092523

But you kept watching this thread for all the two hours, i checked several times just in case you say "uh i was busy and bla bla bla" no you were watching this thread and now you act like staying here just takes a small part of your day away.
Its weird for a slayer to spend this much time here. Oh yeah, you are the first slayer who is so gl that can slay by being fat but somehow decides to have a girlfriend.

• +1
Took you 2 hours to come back and rebut here
View attachment 869480
But you kept watching this thread for all the two hours, i checked several times just in case you say "uh i was busy and bla bla bla" no you were watching this thread and now you act like staying here just takes a small part of your day away.
Its weird for a slayer to spend this much time here. Oh yeah, you are the first slayer who is so gl that can slay by being fat but somehow decides to have a girlfriend.
I don't really know what your point is
I'll say it again
I leave the site open all day, I skim through it when I'm bored either on my phone when I'm doing shit or on my computer when I'm not, and I reply to low iq posts

I have a girlfriend because I like my girlfriend? slaying is nothing to me, it gets boring like everything else
have you really never slayed before? is that why you put it on a pedestal? is that what you're telling me?

edit: wait jfl are you trying to say it took me 2 hours to write THAT? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I don't really know what your point is
I'll say it again
I leave the site open all day, I skim through it when I'm bored either on my phone when I'm doing shit or on my computer when I'm not, and I reply to low iq posts

I have a girlfriend because I like my girlfriend? slaying is nothing to me, it gets boring like everything else
have you really never slayed before? is that why you put it on a pedestal? is that what you're telling me?
Yeah bro true it's way better to fuck the same pussy all over again, not boring at all, now I'm sure YOU never slayed since you need a girlfriend to stay with you.
Btw it's even bigger incel trait to leave this website open on multiple pages all day, especially on computer, that just showed that at best you spent all day here, at worst you spent 2 hours try to write a rebutall. Either way, it's over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and to_stop_da_cope
Yeah bro true it's way better to fuck the same pussy all over again, not boring at all, now I'm sure YOU never slayed since you need a girlfriend to stay with you.
Btw it's even bigger incel trait to leave this website open on multiple pages all day, especially on computer, that just showed that at best you spent all day here, at worst you spent 2 hours try to write a rebutall. Either way, it's over for you.
That's it, I'm convinced you're a larping incel, you put all this shit waaaay too high up on a pedestal. It's nothing, none of it is anything.
There's other reasons for having a girlfriend btw, I'm not gonna tell you about them because you'd rope for not being able to do it
I'm sure somebody else could fill you in though

>it's an incel trait to leave your computer on or to be on your phone
:lul: :lul: :lul: you're grasping at straws here, you have literally nothing

>2 hours to write a rebuttal
:lul::lul::lul::lul: I don't think I could spend 2 hours writing ANYTHING that wasn't a novel jesus christ
is that really how long it takes you to write shit? it must be, since you think that's a reasonable number holy shit so low iq
Do you want the truth? I probably got bored of you saying the same dumb shit over and over and never making any valid points, so I left until I wasn't bored of you anymore

I'm bored of you again so I might not reply till tomorrow, if at all tbh, we'll see

i just dont wanna be recessed

>it's an incel trait to leave your computer on or to be on your phone
:lul: :lul: :lul: you're grasping at straws here, you have literally nothing

>2 hours to write a rebuttal
:lul::lul::lul::lul: I don't think I could spend 2 hours writing ANYTHING that wasn't a novel jesus christ
is that really how long it takes you to write shit? it must be since you think that's a reasonable number holy shit so low iq
Jfl at how low iq you are damn i didn't think it was possible. You waste your whole day here and then call other incels, you spend hours thinking about rebuttals, writing them, editing them, and when exposed your answer is literally "no you"
There is no reason to have a girlfriend while you are at your prime, and if YOU had slayed you would know, since fucking different prime pussy everyday beats fucking the same pussy all over again for years. I'm pretty sure you are the LARPing incel that got lucky finding a gf and now thinks he is a Chad.

• +1
Jfl at how low iq you are damn i didn't think it was possible. You waste your whole day here and then call other incels, you spend hours thinking about rebuttals, writing them, editing them, and when exposed your answer is literally "no you"
There is no reason to have a girlfriend while you are at your prime, and if YOU had slayed you would know, since fucking different prime pussy everyday beats fucking the same pussy all over again for years. I'm pretty sure you are the LARPing incel that got lucky finding a gf and now thinks he is a Chad.
gigacope
You watch, in real time, how long it takes me to write my replies to you.
It's a very short amount of time.
And then when I leave one time and come back two hours later you pathetically try to use that to prove some weird point that nobody even knows about.

You are a coping subhuman, it's obvious, it's sad.
A good girlfriend mogs slaying tbh (inb4 "m-muh there are no good girls m-muh girls are the devil" just because they treat you like trash cause you're not gl), nobody who's actually slayed gives a shit about fucking a different pussy every night.
The only reason slaying matters is for the validation, the physical act is nothing. I get more validation from rejecting girls.

I'ma sleep, goodnight subhuman, keep coping

gigacope
You watch, in real time, how long it takes me to write my replies to you.
It's a very short amount of time.
And then when I leave one time and come back two hours later you pathetically try to use that to prove some weird point that nobody even knows about.

You are a coping subhuman, it's obvious, it's sad.
A good girlfriend mogs slaying tbh (inb4 "m-muh there are no good girls m-muh girls are the devil" just because they treat you like trash cause you're not gl), nobody who's actually slayed gives a shit about fucking a different pussy every night.
The only reason slaying matters is for the validation, the physical act is nothing. I get more validation from rejecting girls.
Whatever, you spent your whole day here from morning to night and have the audacity of call others "incels"
A good girlfriend will never mog slaying, and if you slayed you would know, that pussy becomes old real quick and you get used to it, but ofc you can't know since you probably don't have much experience.
No slayer would waste his youth and prime on fucking the same girl everyday, that's how i know you are a LARP.
You don't reject shit, you spend your whole day here while you have a girlfriend you are probably even tired of fucking and cope by thinking you are a Chad who can slay, and you cope by thinking you could be gl even fat when its proven that being fat makes you ugly, it makes male models ugly but somehow It doesn't with you jfl I'm done talking with this skizo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and pizza
If you have been straved of validation receiving it and gaining positive reinforcement is an incredible high.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Women are wired to get off from rape, so in a society where you could rape without consequences you would still not care because her pussy would still be wet and she would still experience physical pleasure.
a society with legalized rape is a utopia

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 6512