chat gpt out here tweaking again

DrMd

DrMd

Kraken
Joined
Dec 5, 2025
Posts
3,279
Reputation
6,109
1790821118460

@Brava @shedontluv-U
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shngstaaaa107, shedontluv-U, antrax and 1 other person
Im confused
 
  • +1
Reactions: DrMd
Chat gtt looking ah
 
  • JFL
Reactions: DrMd
im going long on btw overnight and just wanted confirmation from him but he's kinda useless
chatgpt has fallen off recently
 
  • +1
Reactions: DrMd
Lol. That robot did you a solid telling you neither. Praise from me for not encouraging your degeneracy gambling/trading.

Then it goes out of its way to bend over backwards for you by giving you the answer you wanted to hear and you still accuse it of tweaking? 😂

Are my eyes deceiving me?
 
bro I have plus

the only time use I use it this shit flag me and block me :lasereyes:

nigga I can't even review my OWN code
 

Similar threads

Tesarossa
Replies
7
Views
38
occipital
occipital
elpapusupremo
Replies
0
Views
37
elpapusupremo
elpapusupremo
stevenishere
Replies
10
Views
94
skool
skool
kbj
Replies
8
Views
45
kbj
kbj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top