chatGPT found me some mogger blackpill books and studies

Lihito

Lihito

Kraken
Here are some studies on facial beauty standards in men:

1. "Facial attractiveness: evolutionary based research" by Anthony J. Lee et al. (2013) - This review article discusses the evolutionary basis for facial attractiveness in men, and how different facial features can signal traits such as health, masculinity, and dominance.
  2. "Physical attractiveness and the accumulation of social and human capital in adolescence and young adulthood: Assets and distractions" by Rachel A. Gordon et al. (2006) - This study examines the relationship between physical attractiveness and social and human capital (such as education and income) in young men, and how physical attractiveness can both help and hinder the accumulation of these assets.
  3. "Facial masculinity and beardedness determine men's sociosexual attitudes and perceived attractiveness" by Barnaby J. Dixson and Robert C. Brooks (2013) - This study investigates how facial masculinity and beardedness influence men's sociosexual attitudes (such as willingness to engage in casual sex) and perceived attractiveness.
  4. "Facial attractiveness and lifetime earnings: Evidence from a cohort study" by Timothy A. Judge et al. (2009) - This study examines the relationship between facial attractiveness and lifetime earnings in men, and finds that more attractive men earn significantly more over their lifetime than less attractive men.
  5. "Effects of facial masculinity and attractiveness on judgments of women's fitness for long-term and short-term relationships" by Anthony C. Little et al. (2011) - This study explores how facial masculinity and attractiveness influence men's judgments of women's fitness for long-term and short-term relationships, and how these preferences can vary based on factors such as relationship status and sexual orientation.

Yes, here are a few studies on the phenomenon of lookism:

1. "Perceived Attractiveness and Societal Value of Physical Appearance" by Cash and Janda (1984) - This study explored the relationship between perceived attractiveness and societal value of physical appearance. The results showed that physical attractiveness was positively associated with perceived societal value, and that this relationship was stronger for women than for men.
  2. "Lookism in the Workplace: An Exploratory Study" by Byrne and Wasiak (2013) - This study examined the prevalence and impact of lookism in the workplace. The results showed that employees who perceived themselves as less attractive reported experiencing more discrimination and lower levels of job satisfaction, and that physical appearance was more strongly associated with perceived competence for women than for men.
  3. "Perceived Attractiveness, Personality, and Leadership Ability" by Judge and Cable (2010) - This study investigated the relationship between perceived attractiveness, personality, and leadership ability. The results showed that individuals who were perceived as more physically attractive were also perceived as having more positive personality traits and higher levels of leadership ability, and that these effects were stronger for men than for women.
  4. "The Effects of Appearance and Context on Perceptions of Sexual Harassment" by Fitzgerald, Shullman, Bailey, Richards, Swecker, Gold, Ormerod, and Weitzman (1988) - This study examined the impact of physical appearance and context on perceptions of sexual harassment. The results showed that individuals who were perceived as more physically attractive were more likely to be perceived as victims of sexual harassment in certain contexts, and that this effect was stronger for women than for men.
Yes, there are several books that discuss the phenomenon of lookism. Here are some options:

1. "Beauty Bias: Discrimination and Social Power" by Bonnie Berry - This book explores how physical appearance affects social power and how people who do not meet societal beauty standards may experience discrimination.
  2. "The Beauty Myth: How Images of Beauty Are Used Against Women" by Naomi Wolf - This classic feminist text discusses how the beauty industry and societal beauty standards are used to control and oppress women.
  3. "Looks: Why They Matter More Than You Ever Imagined" by Gordon Patzer - This book explores the science behind physical attractiveness and the ways in which appearance affects many aspects of life, including employment and relationships.
  4. "The Body Project: An Intimate History of American Girls" by Joan Jacobs Brumberg - This book explores the history of beauty ideals and how they have affected girls and women in America.
I hope this helps!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: therocky, hattrick, rgbbird and 7 others
Someone put this on incels.is wikipedia studies
@chaddyboi66

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and BrahminBoss
those books and studies do not exist. i wanted to write my bachelor thesis with chapt gpt it does not work. every studie is just made up

Water

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and poopoohead
I read some of these articles for my uni report:

• Love it
Reactions: angelo and fogdart
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and Jungcuck
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar and fogdart
Just got good grade will reading blackpilled articles

Good on you most researchers are unfairly critical of incels and claim most incels want to rape women in the reality of the situation most men are egalitarians but women want the 20 percentile of men.

Men view women all equally as attractive meanwhile women only view the top 20 percent of women as attractive it's an hypocrisy most of these writers don't write down for what ever reason perhaps you can help me connect dots here.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and BrahminBoss
those books and studies do not exist. i wanted to write my bachelor thesis with chapt gpt it does not work. every studie is just made up
you are shitting me

Good on you most researchers are unfairly critical of incels and claim most incels want to rape women in the reality of the situation most men are egalitarians but women want the 20 percentile of men.

Men view women all equally as attractive meanwhile women only view the top 20 percent of women as attractive it's an hypocrisy most of these writers don't write down for what ever reason perhaps you can help me connect dots here.
since i started studying sociology for blackpill i realized most professors have the same antropocuck feminist wiev on incels as trad larpers and most have 0 nuance on the topic. Also a big problem with this progressivists way of thinking is the assertation that culture is all that matters while constantly denying biology and evolutiuonary psychology studies. Modern left does this ALOT

I maybe saw 1 descriptive unbiased study on incels but 0 theoretical frames provided in the sense of eugenic-Darwinist worldwiev

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and reptiles
b

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Damn we should start a looksmax wiki, it'd give the autists like @thecel something to do

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and thecel