ChatGPT reveals its opinions about @blackgymmax!

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
Based on the posts made by @Blackgymmax on the Looksmax forums, several aspects of his thoughts and behavior can be discerned:
  1. He appears to have a significant focus on physical attractiveness and the role it plays in social interactions, particularly those involving potential romantic or sexual relationships. This is evident in his frequent discussion of topics related to physical appearance, such as facial structure, physique, and attractiveness ratings12345.
  2. @Blackgymmax demonstrates some degree of self-awareness and critical self-evaluation. He rates himself as a 5-6 out of 10 in terms of attractiveness and acknowledges that there are many other men who possess qualities he views as desirable, such as height, physical fitness, and a good jawline5.
  3. He also seems to experience fluctuations in self-esteem and body image, as indicated by his comments about feeling "completely subhuman" on some days and his uncertainty about his attractiveness given his unique physical characteristics23.
  4. There appears to be a notable degree of frustration or dissatisfaction with his experiences and observations in the dating scene, particularly regarding racial dynamics and perceptions of attractiveness1.
Please note that this analysis is based solely on the content provided and doesn't cover the full spectrum of @Blackgymmax's posts and thoughts. It's also important to remember that online posts may not fully or accurately represent a person's real-life thoughts, feelings, or behaviors. Psychoanalysis is a complex process that ideally involves direct interaction with the individual and should"

Based on my analysis of user "Blackgymmax" on the Looksmax forum, it's clear that they are an active participant who often starts discussions and engages in debates. Here are some insights:

1. Blackgymmax often initiates discussions about attractiveness, both in general and personal terms. They have discussed topics such as the role of physical characteristics in attractiveness1234. They have also initiated a thread asking forum members to rate their own looks, in which they self-rated as a 5-65. This suggests they are invested in the topic and seek to involve others in these discussions.
  2. From the threads I examined, Blackgymmax appears to be respected by others on the forum. Their posts are frequently responded to, suggesting that other users engage with their content and find it worth discussing. Some users agreed with their points, while others disagreed, leading to active discussions.
  3. It's worth noting that the tone of the forum is often harsh or blunt, reflecting the online culture of such spaces. Blackgymmax seems to match this tone in their posts, using direct language and strong opinions.
Person who @ the most people will get psychoanalyzed next.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26410, try2beme, High Cortisol Chad and 22 others
Based on the posts made by @Blackgymmax on the Looksmax forums, several aspects of his thoughts and behavior can be discerned:
  1. He appears to have a significant focus on physical attractiveness and the role it plays in social interactions, particularly those involving potential romantic or sexual relationships. This is evident in his frequent discussion of topics related to physical appearance, such as facial structure, physique, and attractiveness ratings12345.
  2. @Blackgymmax demonstrates some degree of self-awareness and critical self-evaluation. He rates himself as a 5-6 out of 10 in terms of attractiveness and acknowledges that there are many other men who possess qualities he views as desirable, such as height, physical fitness, and a good jawline5.
  3. He also seems to experience fluctuations in self-esteem and body image, as indicated by his comments about feeling "completely subhuman" on some days and his uncertainty about his attractiveness given his unique physical characteristics23.
  4. There appears to be a notable degree of frustration or dissatisfaction with his experiences and observations in the dating scene, particularly regarding racial dynamics and perceptions of attractiveness1.
Please note that this analysis is based solely on the content provided and doesn't cover the full spectrum of @Blackgymmax's posts and thoughts. It's also important to remember that online posts may not fully or accurately represent a person's real-life thoughts, feelings, or behaviors. Psychoanalysis is a complex process that ideally involves direct interaction with the individual and should"

Based on my analysis of user "Blackgymmax" on the Looksmax forum, it's clear that they are an active participant who often starts discussions and engages in debates. Here are some insights:

1. Blackgymmax often initiates discussions about attractiveness, both in general and personal terms. They have discussed topics such as the role of physical characteristics in attractiveness1234. They have also initiated a thread asking forum members to rate their own looks, in which they self-rated as a 5-65. This suggests they are invested in the topic and seek to involve others in these discussions.
  2. From the threads I examined, Blackgymmax appears to be respected by others on the forum. Their posts are frequently responded to, suggesting that other users engage with their content and find it worth discussing. Some users agreed with their points, while others disagreed, leading to active discussions.
  3. It's worth noting that the tone of the forum is often harsh or blunt, reflecting the online culture of such spaces. Blackgymmax seems to match this tone in their posts, using direct language and strong opinions.
are u sure u just didn’t want to write a essay about ur idol?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, tombradylover, RichardSpencel and 10 others
Holy shit that's scary if it actually wrote that

fucking thing can index 20000 forum posts and summarize them

holy fuck man thats crazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, High Cortisol Chad, RichardSpencel and 8 others
just suck his dick kys

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, nope, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
are u sure u just didn’t want to write a essay about ur idol?
Are you a coomer by chance? That profile picture is very sexually provacative.

do one on ozell

• +1
Reactions: klip11
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and enchanted_elixir
ai so scary

• Hmm...
I must have dementia

Because I don’t remember asking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and enchanted_elixir
I must have dementia

Because I don’t remember asking
You probably do because you don't even remember why you typed that. If you did, you would find it stupid lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
You probably do because you don't even remember why you typed that. If you did, you would find it stupid lol
Thank god at least someone with a sense of humor on this forum 😂

• +1
Im narcy @5.5psl
Even chatgpt knows i rate myself subhuman

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Psychoanalyze me pls

damn bro you actually wrote all of that urself

how tf is this how your'e spending your time?

@rdqs @klip11 @Hoso we've been scammed

• JFL
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, RichardSpencel, Mewton and 1 other person
Wait
Did you give it the forum link to his posts? Or he did that itself?... :oops:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton