ChatGPTmaxxing(social skills+mental wellnessMAXXING)

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
care to listen for a second?
TL;DR: This post suggests using ChatGPT to improve social skills and mental health. It discusses cognitive biases, the benefits of repeated exposure to information, and the importance of finding genuine social networks. It recommends lifestyle changes, seeking professional help if needed, and using drugs as a last resort. Scientific evidence is provided to support the claims. The author supports looksmaxxing, safe drug use, and promiscuity.
Source

I recommend ChatGPT uwu

ChatGPT can show you suggestions that you may interpret as "cringe" but sometimes that could be a cognitive bias which could improve your social skills/mental health
one example of a cognitive bias which wastes your time, decreases your well-being, damages relationships and reinforces negativity in the long run even if you don't realize it is to reply with a negative comment that isn't constructive.
some people may not want to break from this cognitive bias because it can initially feel like they'll lose something valuable when in reality it will benefit them in the long run.
In absurdly many cases, consistent and repeated exposure to information(in this case improvements to your mental health and social skills) leads to better retention and easier recall of the specific information.
I strongly recommend using ChatGPT everyday if you're struggling from social skills issues or mental health issues, I recommend exposing yourself to conversations with other people where you use ChatGPT as an aid.
I also strongly recommend not trying to reach for perfection/100% of something and get stuck in an unnecessary loop of thoughts(instead of using your best balance of the thought-state and the meditative state) causing you more negativity, find the best balance of using and not using chatgpt.
Personally I think in many cases your goal should try to be to find a social network you genuinely enjoy while finding a romantic partner should be optional.
Personally again I think in many cases unhappiness generally stems from loneliness caused by lack of genuine social enjoyment from friendships which can be fixed with a genuine social network, it must not be a romantic partner.
By finding genuine happiness in a friendship it's extremely more likely that your appearance won't affect the friendship.
some people may find that a romantic partner plays a significant role in their happiness and sense of fulfillment. the major-problem is when the individuals biological physical limitations of beauty is far from being objectively generally attractive. this can make the individual unhappy.
that's one of the reasons I wrote this so if you want to, you can try changing your mindset and possibly become happier, become more at peace. I 100% support looksmaxxing, I am simply trying to maximize your wellbeing by writing this post.
lifestyle changes(thinking deeply(is this really worth it?[chatgpt can help with this]), a good balance of doing what you like/doing what you don't like, treating health conditions, treating bad living conditions, sufficient sleep, consistent exercise, hydration, a healthy diet, safe use of alcohol/tobacco/drugs, avoiding excessive boredom but remembering that the best ideas can come when bored)
As an example and recommendation, if one month has passed and you're still struggling without any progress, consider seeking professional help and support from qualified mental health professionals. Try multiple mental health professionals, using multiple sources is in many cases crucial which is exactly what ChatGPT does.
The persistence of a belief over time, especially when consistently reinforced without evidence to the contrary, can make it increasingly resistant to change. A striking example of this phenomenon can be observed in terrorist organizations like ISIS who in extremely many cases have been taught religious beliefs ever since their birth. The same goes with mental health, in many cases, strongly held beliefs can cause unhappiness in an individual, personally, I think in rare cases, this unhappiness can come from chemical imbalances in the brain which can't be fixed with mindset alone.
My personal recommendation: As last resort when you have significant issues, turn to trying several drugs(always do thorough research to avoid the wrong drugs) e.g. Phenibut which can improve your social skills significantly, just remember to practice safe use of drugs(don't get addicted or Overdose).
Scientific Evidence Supported by Multiple Objective Sources (You can summarize them with ChatGPT)
Cognitive Bias:
Cognitive Bias Resistance:
Learning Retention Curve:
ChatGPT for Mental Health:
ChatGPT for Social Skills(includes social skills struggles experienced by individuals with autism):
Fear Exposure(how it reduces fear):
Why Perfectionism is bad for you:
Why Social Networks(You Genuinely Enjoy Socializing With) Are Important:
Therapy:
Chemical Imbalance:
Phenibut:
Chemical Imbalance With The Use Of Drugs:
Mindfulness:
Childhood Indoctrination:

I've chosen to exclude scientific evidence on Lifestyle Changes as I believe extremely many of you already believe in (Healthy Diets, Sleep etc.)

I support Looksmaxxing, safe use of alcohol/tobacco/drugs and the lifestyle-preference for promiscuity some people have and this has been a goated post on monkmaxxing.
Please share your experiences, challenges, and successes by replying to this post!
Please like the post and let's get it to "Best Of The Best"!

Enter the flow my man

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle Broly@Broly Banderas House Lannister@House Lannister @WannabeJock Racky@Racky Erik-Jón@Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @dimorphism @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @ThousandCuts @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing
@currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @niko @latino_ @capybara @LiteralCaucasian @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie
@Looksmaxxingpsl__ @Hiraeth @juste @EvCu65 @restonsleek @Sens
@enchanted_elixir @GigaChad420 @mrriceguy @Maesthetics=King @AsGoodAsItGets @Kater Maxxing @nineteen @garoupilled_ @Akatlyn @AspiringMogger

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LongEtnia, kimtaehyung, Shekel and 1 other person
read and bookmarked

over if you need this to build social skills. Interesting concept though

• +1
Reactions: icedancer, becomingnearperfect and terrorblade
Did that help with your OCD?

How do I use chat got to improve social skills?

Did that help with your OCD?
for me personally, 100%, I'm 96% in the "absolute flow state" sometimes, and I'm becoming better day by day.

I forgot to write it but if you want to improve your recall and retain even further.
Write stuff down in a note-taking app. I recommend Notion.

Phenibut which can improve your social skills significantly, just remember to practice safe use of drugs(don't get addicted or Overdose).
doesn't work

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
no tag no care bozo :feelsree: :feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
this shit hella cringe, I do things way better nowadays