• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Ottoman Janissary, noobs and 5 others
Asked if 6'0 & 6'1 are tall and it started with "No" :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, mayo mogger, wollet2 and 11 others
Turbo manlets are less incel than those who are 5’8 - 6’0. All the sub 5’8 turbo manlets in hs & even in uni have gfs. Lifefuel for @sub5c3l my brother.

Also yea 6’0 and 6’1 isn’t tall

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, mayo mogger, wollet2 and 2 others
This is very accurate tbh. I’d say more about 6’3. There’s more 6’2s flat I see than actual 6’3+
Hell no, it should have said 6'2-6'4 is tall, 6'4 being the taller end of "tall" and 6'5-6'6 is legit start of very tall

6'3 is the bare minimum
-Chat GPT

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, starvecell and cromagnon
Hell no, it should have said 6'2-6'4 is tall, 6'4 being the taller end of "tall" and 6'5-6'6 is legit start of very tall
6’3 = tall tall
6’5 = very tall

6’3 = tall tall
6’5 = very tall
6'2 is shorter end of tall, 6'3 is tall, 6'4 is taller end of tall, 6'5-6'6 is start of very tall.

6'2 is shorter end of tall, 6'3 is tall, 6'4 is taller end of tall, 6'5-6'6 is start of very tall.
Yea sure whatever. But if ur past 6’2 at a young age and not doing sports ur wasting ur height

Ok, if 6'0 isn't tall than 5'6 isn't short. Fair is fair

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
You're assuming the average height truly is 5'9, but granting you that you can't just use linear interpolation, every inch before/after is not the same.

due to factors like the average height increasing and inches becoming less valuable as you grow taller etc, 5'6 is more likely to be called short than 6'0 is to be called tall.

due to factors like the average height increasing and inches becoming less valuable as you grow taller etc, 5'6 is more likely to be called short than 6'0 is to be called tall.
inches becoming less valuable as you grow taller means that the 3 inches above the average height are less valuable/special than the 3 inches below the average height (5'6) therefore 5'6 is more "short" than 6'0 is "tall" so you are wrong. @Meteor21

Turbo manlets are less incel than those who are 5’8 - 6’0. All the sub 5’8 turbo manlets in hs & even in uni have gfs. Lifefuel for @sub5c3l my brother.

> 6'1 isn't tall

> 6'3 is start of very tall

Very interesting.

• JFL
> 6'1 isn't tall

> 6'3 is start of very tall

Very interesting.
Not at all what i said. I legit said very tall is 6’5

Not at all what i said. I legit said very tall is 6’5
> 6'1 isn't tall

> 6'3 is tall tall man like i rarely see guys 6'3+ its quite tall man

I love you org users, I love you.

> 6'1 isn't tall

> 6'3 is tall tall man like i rarely see guys 6'3+ its quite tall man
Bro doesn’t understand what standard deviation is :forcedsmile:

Bro doesn’t understand what standard deviation is :forcedsmile:
probability has nothing to do with the relative here, 6'3 is 2 inches taller than 6'1, have you ever seen a 2 inch difference? Bro literally said 6'1 isnt tall but 6'3 tall tall omg

That's because they generally have better faces. All else equal a 6' guy will always be considered more attractive than one who's 5'8

That's because they generally have better faces. All else equal a 6' guy will always be considered more attractive than one who's 5'8
I don't know if you are making a connection with face and hgh but if you are, being 6 foot is unlikely to have an effect on your face.

I don't know if you are making a connection with face and hgh but if you are, being 6 foot is unlikely to have an effect on your face.
I don't know if I'd agree with the all else equal statement though, there are faces that people would consider attractive but fit a 5'8 guy more than 6' guy, im not arguing for being a manlet but just saying there is some nuance because women take height together with face and then form an opinion

probability has nothing to do with the relative here, 6'3 is 2 inches taller than 6'1, have you ever seen a 2 inch difference? Bro literally said 6'1 isnt tall but 6'3 tall tall omg
So 6’0 and 5’10 or 5’10 and 5’8 are both in the same playing fields? Ur too brainrotten by this height shit
dude some of the guys were legit 5’3 with gfs. Shortest kids in my graduating class JFL

I can't verify it but that's just been my experience. The manlets often have better proportions, wider faces, strong jawlines (think currys) whereas most lanklets tend to have some kind of flaw like a big forehead or crooked nose. Guys who have high-tier face + height are pretty rare. Those are usually the ones who's considered alpha males and called Chads even though they don't necessarily reach 6 PSL (which is extremely rare).

So 6’0 and 5’10 or 5’10 and 5’8 are both in the same playing fields? Ur too brainrotten by this height shit

dude some of the guys were legit 5’3 with gfs. Shortest kids in my graduating class JFL
i understand that every extra inch deviating from the average becomes more rare, so 6'3 vs 6'1 probability wise would be technically more substantial than 6'1 vs 5'11, but probability aside, women see you groups of people who are equally 2 inches apart, so if they think that 6'1 and 5'11 is similar, then 6'3 and 6'1 is too.

Either way, 2 inches is borderline not significant, mogging starts at 3".

I can't verify it but that's just been my experience. The manlets often have better proportions, wider faces, strong jawlines (think currys) whereas most lanklets tend to have some kind of flaw like a big forehead or crooked nose. Guys who have high-tier face + height are pretty rare. Those are usually the ones who's considered alpha males and called Chads even though they don't necessarily reach 6 PSL (which is extremely rare).
judging face by itself is a good way to show that you are low iq, we judge an entire person.

It's kind of why asking for a rating here is stupid because we don't know your height and if we do we dont know if it fits you because you havent sent a picture.

dnrd: the beauty of a face is strongly connected with everything else, decomposition doesnt work.

I live in SEA I'm 5'11 and considered very tall :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Lifefuel. How many people do u see in sea that pass u in height
In my class of 200+ students there are only about 3-4. And they are very close in height to me so I don't mind except for this Indian giant who 6ft5? He towers over me.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
You're assuming the average height truly is 5'9, but granting you that you can't just use linear interpolation, every inch before/after is not the same.
Oh ok, then it's really less cause men lie about their height. It is the same rule either way

Oh ok, then it's really less cause men lie about their height. It is the same rule either way
what does that have to do with absolutely anything that I've said.

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21
judging face by itself is a good way to show that you are low iq, we judge an entire person.

It's kind of why asking for a rating here is stupid because we don't know your height and if we do we dont know if it fits you because you havent sent a picture.

dnrd: the beauty of a face is strongly connected with everything else, decomposition doesnt work.
That's really dumb. Of course you can judge a face in isolation to other features like height. If you don't think short guys can be handsome then you're coping so hard idek what to tell you. Quamerisman is like 5'8 and slays more women than you could even dream of. It's all about proportions, so a certain face might work better for a different body type, but a good face is a good face at the end of the day. You're just trying to make an argument where there is argument to be had and it makes it seem like you have a stick up your ass.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
what does that have to do with absolutely anything that I've said.
You just said I'm assuming the average height is 5'9, implying it might be taller, so I gave you a counter-argument stating why it's probably less in reality

What about short?

chatgpt is only trained on raw text, imagine how blackpilled it will become once it's able to watch tiktoks

By then 6'6 will be minimum

You just said I'm assuming the average height is 5'9, implying it might be taller, so I gave you a counter-argument stating why it's probably less in reality
its not

I have always said this. I’m 5’11 and I barely feel heughtmogged by 6’1 guys yes they are taller than me but barely and I don’t even notice the diff between me and 6ft guys

• JFL
I have always said this. I’m 5’11 and I barely feel heughtmogged by 6’1 guys yes they are taller than me but barely and I don’t even notice the diff between me and 6ft guys
6'2 would start to mog you tho, 3 inches

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
i'm 5 11 ? what am I ?

6'2 would start to mog you tho, 3 inches
That’s why I said 6ft and 6’1 I don’t even notife and why I never montined 6’2 as that’s noticeable and brutal mogg

That’s why I said 6ft and 6’1 I don’t even notife and why I never montined 6’2 as that’s noticeable and brutal mogg
im 6'3, 4 inches is half a head difference

• WTF
im 6'3, 4 inches is half a head difference
So fuckin what. What joy do you get from mentioning how you heightmogg. This is why I hope you tallfags get your legs lopped offf by 5’7 dwarf manlets with axes.

So fuckin what. What joy do you get from mentioning how you heightmogg. This is why I hope you tallfags get your legs lopped offf by 5’7 dwarf manlets with axes.
The purpose of a man is be the best version of himself and a provider, there is an element of you and your medium.

the element of you is your face looks, nt-ness, inhibition, height, physical strength and your medium is yo money.

there is nothing to brag about being 5'11 let alone being a manlet.

• WTF