ChatGPT's Opinion Of When Tall Starts

The purpose of a man is be the best version of himself and a provider, there is an element of you and your medium.

the element of you is your face looks, nt-ness, inhibition, height, physical strength and your medium is yo money.

there is nothing to brag about being 5'11 let alone being a manlet.
I bet your some skinny little bitch I’d prob fuck you up Twinkie all you have is height but I have muscle mass and a great body cry for me I’m considered above avg and tall in most countries excluding cumskin nations where everybody’s a lanklet like you. I also mogg you facially cos your an ugly little birch

I bet your some skinny little bitch I’d prob fuck you up Twinkie all you have is height but I have muscle mass and a great body cry for me I’m considered above avg and tall in most countries excluding cumskin nations where everybody’s a lanklet like you. I also mogg you facially cos your an ugly little birch
manlet squirm, fingers going fast because someone dismissed your height. I'm 225lbs I'm not skinny at all, I'm a trained kickboxer I have muscle and fat

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
B
manlet squirm, fingers going fast because someone dismissed your height. I'm 225lbs I'm not skinny at all, I'm a trained kickboxer I have muscle and fat
im puttin you on my ignore :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Jk I could care less the fact your on here despite those stats (I heavily doubt) proves that your a mental fuck up joker faggot

B

im puttin you on my ignore :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Jk I could care less the fact your on here despite those stats (I heavily doubt) proves that your a mental fuck up joker faggot
im not a mentalcel im nt, clearly youre not

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
im not a mentalcel im nt, clearly youre not
Press x for doubt

Why are you on this site you stupid larping fucker go drink bleach your a lying POS drink bleach

im depressed
Ding ding ding I fucking knew it you had an issue. Now brother, instead it being mean and mogging others show some courtesy to others, your depressed would you like it if I locked you for this?

Ofc not u also wouldn’t like it if somebody did this so now brother spread the love you have deep in your soul. Now I have pulled out the rot seeping through your being you can be healed in Jesus name my friend for i Love you and also have mild depression but I’m healed through Christ so can you

fuck dem niggaz they need stop hatin on us fr

Ding ding ding I fucking knew it you had an issue. Now brother, instead it being mean and mogging others show some courtesy to others, your depressed would you like it if I locked you for this?

Ofc not u also wouldn’t like it if somebody did this so now brother spread the love you have deep in your soul. Now I have pulled out the rot seeping through your being you can be healed in Jesus name my friend for i Love you and also have mild depression but I’m healed through Christ so can you
Tell jesus to drop me 8 bags real quik then i wont be depressed

Tell jesus to drop me 8 bags real quik then i wont be depressed
He will give you something much greater, if you speak to him and accept him you’ll get something that makes 8 bags look shit in comparison. Go ahead try it brother

He will give you something much greater, if you speak to him and accept him you’ll get something that makes 8 bags look shit in comparison. Go ahead try it brother
Nah I like my money gonna stick to that

maxresdefault.jpg

Why dumbass?
I dismissed your reply because you were not replying in full sentences "then it's taller", what is "it" genius?

The core of my response was that you would be wrong in saying "oh fair is fair, assuming 5'9 is average, if 6'0 is not tall then 5'6 is not short" and outlined a response relating to social perceptions of height as to why that's not right, which in tl;dr was that 3 inches above average is more "significant" than 3 inches below average, as the taller the guy the harder to tell any extra inches : )

I dismissed your reply because you were not replying in full sentences "then it's taller", what is "it" genius?

The core of my response was that you would be wrong in saying "oh fair is fair, assuming 5'9 is average, if 6'0 is not tall then 5'6 is not short" and outlined a response relating to social perceptions of height as to why that's not right, which in tl;dr was that 3 inches above average is more "significant" than 3 inches below average, as the taller the guy the harder to tell any extra inches : )
you need every little thing explained to you but I'm the stupid one, lmfao, use your brain for 2 seconds.

If we're going by perception than 5'10 and even maybe 5'9=6'0 cause most women can't tell the difference, stupid fuck.

you need every little thing explained to you but I'm the stupid one, lmfao, use your brain for 2 seconds.

If we're going by perception than 5'10 and even maybe 5'9=6'0 cause most women can't tell the difference, stupid fuck.
"than 5'10"

Learn to type before you run your little keyboard your parents bought you, kid. You've just admitted my point which additionally, in turn, debunks your initial attempt to make the point that if 6'0 is not tall then 5'6 is not short which is wrong as taller height has diminishing importance/significance per inch.

"than 5'10"

Learn to type before you run your little keyboard your parents bought you, kid. You've just admitted my point which additionally, in turn, debunks your initial attempt to make the point that if 6'0 is not tall then 5'6 is not short which is wrong as taller height has diminishing importance/significance per inch.
No retard, if you have to argue 5'9=6'0 due to perception than you've lost the argument. And if women think 5'9 is 6'0 than you can tell them 5'6 is 5'9. Which a lot of men already do.

Obviously tall doesn’t start at 6’0 when every Indian and their dog is 6 foot nowadays

No retard, if you have to argue 5'9=6'0 due to perception than you've lost the argument. And if women think 5'9 is 6'0 than you can tell them 5'6 is 5'9. Which a lot of men already do.
except your premise is false or at the very least you haven't provided an argument for why foids would believe a 5'9 guy claiming 6 foot.

except your premise is false or at the very least you haven't provided an argument for why foids would believe a 5'9 guy claiming 6 foot.
and that is also a red herring, has nothing to do with the goal post of the debate.

Why would they lie if women can tell the difference and would call them out on it? They can only tell usually if they're the same height or taller

Why would they lie if women can tell the difference and would call them out on it? They can only tell usually if they're the same height or taller
Women being able to tell that a 6 foot guy is taller than a legit 5'9 guy or that a 5'9 guy wouldn't get away with claiming 6 foot to them does not mean that 6 foot would be considered tall, low iq take.

and that is also a red herring, has nothing to do with the goal post of the debate.
It isn't, I have to walk you through why your logic is flawed cause you're slow

It isn't, I have to walk you through why your logic is flawed cause you're slow
just replied with a faithful premise as to why i am right about that and you are wrong about saying that i am wrong about saying it is a red ehrring.

Women being able to tell that a 6 foot guy is taller than a legit 5'9 guy or that a 5'9 guy wouldn't get away with claiming 6 foot to them does not mean that 6 foot would be considered tall, low iq take.
But somehow the inverse is true right? Fuck outta here

But somehow the inverse is true right? Fuck outta here
Yes because for the 5th time as you grow taller the extra inches have diminishing returns in the sense that women are less likely to tell the difference, for example 6'4 vs 6'3 has a smaller difference than 5'10 vs 5'9 : )

Yes because for the 5th time as you grow taller the extra inches have diminishing returns in the sense that women are less likely to tell the difference, for example 6'4 vs 6'3 has a smaller difference than 5'10 vs 5'9 : )
How many women are 5'9 and up? Exactly, you're dumb

proof of relevance to the goal post?
I'm explaining to you, you wanna deflect when proven wrong. You deflected with "muh social perception" when I told you the difference between 5'9 and 6'0 is the same as 5'6 and 5'9. So if one isn't tall the other isn't short.

I'm explaining to you, you wanna deflect when proven wrong. You deflected with "muh social perception" when I told you the difference between 5'9 and 6'0 is the same as 5'6 and 5'9. So if one isn't tall the other isn't short.
The difference between 6'0 and 5'9 is the same as 5'9 vs 5'6 in the aspect of inches, but don't forget that socially, women tend to exaggerate the good rather than the bad, the bad is invisible, meaning that it is much more of a failo to be 5'6 than it is of a halo to be 6'0, assuming that the average height is 5'9 of course, this has relevance to the goal post because you tried to claim that "if 6'0 is not tall then 5'6 is not short"

The difference between 6'0 and 5'9 is the same as 5'9 vs 5'6 in the aspect of inches, but don't forget that socially, women tend to exaggerate the good rather than the bad, the bad is invisible, meaning that it is much more of a failo to be 5'6 than it is of a halo to be 6'0, assuming that the average height is 5'9 of course, this has relevance to the goal post because you tried to claim that "if 6'0 is not tall then 5'6 is not short"
If women exaggerate the good and ignore the bad than 6'0 is tall, you disproved your own argument 🤦‍♂️

If women exaggerate the good and ignore the bad than 6'0 is tall, you disproved your own argument 🤦‍♂️
by that logic because women exaggerate the good and ignore the bad then 5'10 is tall

by that logic because women exaggerate the good and ignore the bad then 5'10 is tall
Hey, it's your logic, but 6'0 is an extra 2 more inches

Hey, it's your logic, but 6'0 is an extra 2 more inches
My logic is that women exaggerate the good and ignore the bad, My logic isn't that now any height above the average is immediately tall, you're the one who proposed that 6'0 is so because women exaggerate it.

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21
Note that I am not saying that women exaggerate the good more than they exaggerate the bad, under the premiss ( which is not my premise) it would be true that if I also said 5'6 short, then implicitly I'd be calling 6'0 tall, though instead I said that they exaggerate the good and ignore the bad.

• JFL
Linear interpolation does not fully capture the nuance of cultural perceptions, you're the one proposing it perhaps that only gives me an idea of you to make an argument for it

• JFL
Linear interpolation does not fully capture the nuance of cultural perceptions, you're the one proposing it perhaps that only gives me an idea of you to make an argument for it
Three comments in a row, that's how you know someone is coping. You keep contradicting yourself

Three comments in a row, that's how you know someone is coping. You keep contradicting yourself
I didn't contradict myself. You just contradicted yourself not long ago by misconstruing my premise as saying that women exaggerate the good more than they exaggerate the bad, which is not only what I had not said but the only premise that I could have possibly said to deduce logically that I think 6'0 is tall.

• JFL
chagipiti based