CHEAP AF SYMPEPTIDE SOURCE

hunkymonkey69

hunkymonkey69

Gold
most people have seen this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/an-introduction-to-sympeptide-minox-users-gtfih.1005044/

it introduces sympeptide very well with all the scientific stuff to back it up, but it got unfortunately discontinued

this site called "nourishbeaute" is doing some kind of mix up with sympeptide and widelash for eyelashes AND redensyl, sympeptide, and capixyl for eyebrows.

AND THE BEST PART: 16 DOLLARS FOR EACH AND FREE SHIPPING :eek:

the only bad reviews are from old women who used it for a week and didnt see that much results and probably applied it incorrectly.

the downside for the eyebrow growth serum is it DOES block DHT, im not sure how much but it states that it does, the eyelash serum does not do the same as far as i know

GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL INTRODUCTION THREAD OF SYMPEPTIDE TO SEE THE CRAZY RESULTS, ILL DROP RESULTS FOR JUST ONE COMPANY THAT THEYRE IN THE MIX WITH RESULTS CALLED "WIDELASH" https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1083/0276/files/SEDERMA_Widelash_Product_Overview_Sheet_EN.pdf?665

i already ordered some im not sure when its coming but ill see if its worth it or not, should be better than minox

• Love it
Reactions: VisualStacks and Qzuan
i might be talking out of my ass here but in my opinion any product with a peptide or otherwise expensive ingredient that doesn’t actually say by percent or weight of how much said thing is in it is likely to be underdosed to save on costs. I would just buy powder yourself (80 bucks on AliExpress but will last forever) and mix it to ensure ur getting 10-20% of myristol. I will likely be doing such soon. You will literally get 5ml of solution (4ml of chosen solvent/glycerin to 1gram(= to 1ml) of myristol. Would last fucking forever even if applying on eyebrows

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
i might be talking out of my ass here but in my opinion any product with a peptide or otherwise expensive ingredient that doesn’t actually say by percent or weight of how much said thing is in it is likely to be underdosed to save on costs. I would just buy powder yourself (80 bucks on AliExpress but will last forever) and mix it to ensure ur getting 10-20% of myristol. I will likely be doing such soon. You will literally get 5ml of solution (4ml of chosen solvent/glycerin to 1gram(= to 1ml) of myristol. Would last fucking forever even if applying on eyebrows
im sure your most likely right but its a mix of 3 different growth serums unless theyre all 1% it shouldnt be that underdosed. but either way ill try it out myself to see if it really works and report the results
Why the fuck does everything block dht somehow
idk lol ig to make more feminine women? idk too much about dht maybe dht prevents eyebrow growth

im sure your most likely right but its a mix of 3 different growth serums unless theyre all 1% it shouldnt be that underdosed. but either way ill try it out myself to see if it really works and report the results

idk lol ig to make more feminine women? idk too much about dht maybe dht prevents eyebrow growth
Even if it doesn’t work at all your still contributing to forum knowledge, thank u bhai

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
Has it come yet?

most people have seen this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/an-introduction-to-sympeptide-minox-users-gtfih.1005044/

it introduces sympeptide very well with all the scientific stuff to back it up, but it got unfortunately discontinued

this site called "nourishbeaute" is doing some kind of mix up with sympeptide and widelash for eyelashes AND redensyl, sympeptide, and capixyl for eyebrows.

AND THE BEST PART: 16 DOLLARS FOR EACH AND FREE SHIPPING :eek:

the only bad reviews are from old women who used it for a week and didnt see that much results and probably applied it incorrectly.

the downside for the eyebrow growth serum is it DOES block DHT, im not sure how much but it states that it does, the eyelash serum does not do the same as far as i know

GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL INTRODUCTION THREAD OF SYMPEPTIDE TO SEE THE CRAZY RESULTS, ILL DROP RESULTS FOR JUST ONE COMPANY THAT THEYRE IN THE MIX WITH RESULTS CALLED "WIDELASH" https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1083/0276/files/SEDERMA_Widelash_Product_Overview_Sheet_EN.pdf?665

i already ordered some im not sure when its coming but ill see if its worth it or not, should be better than minox

W