Cheap ass Plastic surgeries in iran

Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Mistral
Just discovered this little gem bi max surgery can be as low as 2.5k $ its even cheaper than turkey all the other popular procedures like rhino can be found there cheaply as well. Their prices are low NOT because they provide a shitty service without the goverment approval etc.) it's primarily due to their currency being raped with the situations they have been put in. Save up and ascend in Iran buddy boyos

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Good_Little_Goy
Its not only about the price

• +1
Reactions: WhatToDo, joeveniro, Darkstrand and 6 others
get bombed and recruited by isis while your at it.

• JFL
Reactions: WhatToDo, eyearea, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Its not only about the price
It's not AT ALL about the price

jfl at OP thinking you can get your entire face remodelled at the sweatshop

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 5385, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person

jfl these are trained doctors most of them studied in the US and have many good ratings etc like I said the price is only cheap due to the currency being raped before it was much more expensive

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, SexyMofo, joeveniro and 2 others

I could understand not wanting to pay the retarded american prices ,honestly
But getting discount surgery its still not wise, if you base your choice only on the price tag

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Good_Little_Goy
But getting discount surgery its still not wise, if you base your choice only on the price tag

jfl these are trained doctors most of them studied in the US and have many good ratings etc like I said the price is only cheap due to the currency being raped before it was much more expensive

Yeah american/ swiss prices are pretty retarded

Europe is good for the most part though and probably offers a better quality

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 2634 and Deleted member 3635
I want to get a rhino in Iran but at the same time I'm wondering whether I should really go or not because the surgeons have little to no reviews and I heard some of them don't have board certifications (which means they might practice without any real license). Not many iranian surgeons perform natural results as well (they do blatant artificial noses).

I've heard most of those things in the site Realself.com which I'm not sure if their only intent is to convice as much people not to get surgeries in third world countries and to get them in the West instead.

A nose job in Tehran cost almost 5 times less than an actual nose job in the West and this is ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: brainded and Deleted member 3635
I want to get a rhino in Iran but at the same time I'm wondering whether I should really go or not because the surgeons have little to no reviews and I heard some of them don't have board certifications (which means they might practice without any real license). Not many iranian surgeons perform natural results as well (they do blatant artificial noses).

I've heard most of those things in the site Realself.com which I'm not sure if their only intent is to convice as much people not to get surgeries in third world countries and to get them in the West instead.

A nose job in Tehran cost almost 5 times less than an actual nose job in the West and this is ridiculous.
find one on whatclinic

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
I DONT WANT AN ASS SURGERY BRUH

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Not trusting Iranians to fuck my face up

would rather to pay extra 7K just so an anglo do it right and I'm also secured that my face doesn't get ducked up

and most surgeries from Iran looks plastic as hell

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, cutecel and NormieKilla
Not trusting Iranians to fuck my face up

would rather to pay extra 7K just so an anglo do it right and I'm also secured that my face doesn't get ducked up

and most surgeries from Iran looks plastic as hell
How about Turkey ?

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
dont go cheap with surgeries. face is all that matters. never forget this.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
I will fix my nose there

Genioplasty is not as risky as rhinoplasty so maybe get it in Iran and get rhinoplasty in a 1st world country.

You get butchered in the west often times, just watch people with new noses in the TV and how fucked up their noses often ended, they are not in a budget and their expensive western surgeon butchered them.
Iran is not some third world shithole, you can probably get top surgeries there, i would get mines there if i found a surgeon with positive reviews.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Please check up Dr Alireza Mohebbi on instgram and see his fabulous work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Not worth it

its about your face, paying the proper price just to be sure it will work is A NEED. wont believe some random niggas to take their hands on my face and do shit, rather just wait for a good moment