Cheap but Legit PE Methods

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
What are the option except jelqing ? i cannot play with my dingdong for 2 hours in a day so i want to buy phallosan forte but it's too expensive.

• +1
Reactions: 189
NSFW:

That explains some stretches you can do to increase length. Those stretches also are good because they stretch your dick in all directions
yeah streching really works but i just don't want to focus my dick that much time. i already working out like crazy, doing lots of other stuff.
i guess i need to pay for phallosan :feelswhy:

intense prayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 3828, Danish_Retard and 2 others
yeah streching really works but i just don't want to focus my dick that much time. i already working out like crazy, doing lots of other stuff.
i guess i need to pay for phallosan :feelswhy:
same here. I can't cope with my tiny 7" but i also don't want to invest that much time.
Maybe an extender could do the job. Easy to wear at home under a jogger
E23899_3.jpg

same here. I can't cope with my tiny 7" but i also don't want to invest that much time.
Maybe an extender could do the job. Easy to wear at home under a jogger
E23899_3.jpg
XD
1.not tiny but above avg
2.it slips off

What are the option except jelqing ? i cannot play with my dingdong for 2 hours in a day so i want to buy phallosan forte but it's too expensive.

genetics

• So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish
Bro if you really want to do the PE stuff, don't go cheap. I've read horror stories about guys who got too ambitious with their PE stuff, especially jelqing. Permanent broken dick is something you do not want.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828