cheap countries for med school

D

Deleted member 29690

Iron
I plan on doing med school since I'm interested in the human body and stuff so where is the best country to study?

keep in mind I want someplace where the student loan won't take me 200 years to pay off, I don't want to go somewhere, where I will get mogged on a daily basis. I would like to go to a place that is prestigious enough that future employers won't think I'm some bum from a retarded school but also not someplace where I need 300 iq to get in and I want it to have affordable accommodation since my family won't pay for it. The place doesn't have to hit all criteria If you are in med school tell me how it is in your country because if you help me I will send you magic prayers through my screen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
Ukraine

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 29690
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, House Lannister, try2beme and 1 other person
China

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29690
thanks but no, they will beat me in the street country is way too homogenous anyone not from there is either hated or treated like some sort of zoo animal.

• JFL
Afghanistan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29690 and Deleted member 29078
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and Danish_Retard
thanks but no, they will beat me in the street country is way too homogenous anyone not from there is either hated or treated like some sort of zoo animal.
Are you black?

• Hmm...
Nigeria

• Hmm...
Greenland
IMG 2411

NIGGA I WILL DIE OF HYPERTHERMIA BEFORE I EVEN GET TO TOUCH A SINGLE TEXT BOOK

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and Deleted member 24278
  • Love it
imagine going to your employer and saying you graduated from the university of NIGERIA
you wouldn't get an interview at all sadly the country is low status af

• +1
bbcs live on peaceful mode these days nigga
yeah, ig cause of mainstream media but people are still going to be racist and it's easy to see why like I am a proud black individual but black people are so easy to meme and shit because of things like slavery the nigga word, Africa having no water and black people stealing every fucking 6th grader with no grasp of global affairs and history knows this shit so we are the first to get roasted maybe Asians have it worse though idk.

Last edited:
  • +1
all the Nigerians I met are cool fellows but I aint catching ebola before I even learn the fucking cure nigga
On a serious note you can try any country in the EU, way cheaper than the USA that's for sure

• +1
I plan on doing med school since I'm interested in the human body and stuff so where is the best country to study?

keep in mind I want someplace where the student loan won't take me 200 years to pay off, I don't want to go somewhere, where I will get mogged on a daily basis. I would like to go to a place that is prestigious enough that future employers won't think I'm some bum from a retarded school but also not someplace where I need 300 iq to get in and I want it to have affordable accommodation since my family won't pay for it. The place doesn't have to hit all criteria If you are in med school tell me how it is in your country because if you help me I will send you magic prayers through my screen.
Romania

• +1
On a serious note you can try any country in the EU, way cheaper than the USA that's for sure
really? I will never go to the fucking UK I have been to Turkey and Greece and they seem cool. when I was in Turkey everyone spoke English (broken English but still) so are the classes in English cause I aint learning another gay ass language good thing is Turkey has a lot of old fat niggas so I mogged so that's cool and hotels and shit were well priced so accommodation might be similar also the people where cool and best of all if I start balding I can get my transplant no problem(y). The only problem is I don't know if they are respected in the medical field and if so how hard is it to get in?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 29078
fr or are you just fucking around. Kinda sucks cause Romania got a negative halo cause of Scamdrew Tate but maybe I could sigma max lol

• +1
fr or are you just fucking around. Kinda sucks cause Romania got a negative halo cause of Scamdrew Tate but maybe I could sigma max lol
Bro med school there is cheap and also you can moneymax from outside and come and live there, money will halo you alot.

• +1
Bro med school there is cheap and also you can moneymax from outside and come and live there, money will halo you alot.
thanks for your input sending magic prayers rn🪄. Did you do med school there what were job opportunities like after and if you're still there can I speak English and how cheap is accommodation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and SubHumanHere
thanks for your input sending magic prayers rn🪄. Did you do med school there what were job opportunities like after and if you're still there can I speak English and how cheap is accommodation.
I didn't but i got a friend who is in Romania and did med school, alot of people speak there english, alot of stuff there are cheap you can live with 600 euro alone jfl, around 1k-2k euro every year.

• Love it
Honestly bro anything outside of the US isn’t gonna be taken seriously. Just get a scholarship, or get your undergrad in chemestry, join the airforce as an officer, and finnish your doctorates after you get out while not having to pay for it.

I didn't but i got a friend who is in Romania and did med school, alot of people speak there english, alot of stuff there are cheap you can live with 600 euro alone jfl, around 1k-2k euro every year.
holy moly

• +1
Honestly bro anything outside of the US isn’t gonna be taken seriously. Just get a scholarship, or get your undergrad in chemestry, join the airforce as an officer, and finnish your doctorates after you get out while not having to pay for it.
chem is boring af I can do it but I fucking hate it if I do a biology-based field is that not good enough and also isn't just taking massive loans out and paying for them when Im Ballin an option or is that stupid.

• +1
Poland u dont need loan cuz its free to get. Also if u are black u can fuck a lot of polish girls cuz they prefer black man instead of polish guy

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 29078
Poland u dont need loan cuz its free to get. Also if u are black u can fuck a lot of polish girls cuz they prefer black man instead of polish guy
really can I speak English there? also, how do Polish mf's get mogged by black people are you joking? I thought they were chads

• +1
everyone in Poland speak English in big cities, they wont get mooged by black people but polish girls prefer ugly black man or italian guys than htn polish guys. Do some reasearch about that and imo if u are from Usa its good option to study in Poland

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 29690 and Deleted member 29078
everyone in Poland speak English in big cities, they wont get mooged by black people but polish girls prefer ugly black man or italian guys than htn polish guys. Do some reasearch about that and imo if u are from Usa its good option to study in Poland
Polish girls prob wouldn't even have eye contact with gooks.