CHEAP SAMe SOURCE GTFIH HEIGHTMAXXERS

Wait this increases genetic height? I need this tbh
supposedly. if ur growth plates are open, it's worth a shot.

@rax1337 how are your peptides going bro?

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend
Should we combine Si wu tang with hex? I'm not sure if si wu tang is a potent pi3k activator and wouldn't just hex be more effective?
people on the old grow tall forum were saying you needed 75mcg/kg TWICE a day of hexarelin for it to tie you an inch in a month (inactive plates), that is why I say you need both si wu tang and hexarelin, which should give as much pi3k activation as pure puerarin does

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend and Deleted member 1849
people on the old grow tall forum were saying you needed 75mcg/kg TWICE a day of hexarelin for it to tie you an inch in a month (inactive plates), that is why I say you need both si wu tang and hexarelin, which should give as much pi3k activation as pure puerarin does
I'm saving up cash now. Trying to get a three month supply for my heightmaxxing plans by end of July early august. My stack will look like the following.

2g SAMe ED
Folinic Acid 800mcg ED
Melclozine 25mg ED
BMP 2 pills ED
Aromasin 11mg EOD
Si wu tang ED
Hexarelin 100mcg ED 1 week off 1 week on
Swimming ED.

Anything else? Maybe glucosamine chondroition?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cope and JustTrynnaAscend
I'm saving up cash now. Trying to get a three month supply for my heightmaxxing plans by end of July early august. My stack will look like the following.

2g SAMe ED
Folinic Acid 800mcg ED
Melclozine 25mg ED
BMP 2 pills ED
Aromasin 11mg EOD
Si wu tang ED
Swimming ED.

I guess add mk677 if u want, and yes glucosamine chondroitin MSM as well, u need to take that directly after you do your 20-30 minute stretches

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend and Deleted member 1849
I guess add mk677 if u want, and yes glucosamine chondroitin MSM as well, u need to take that directly after you do your 20-30 minute stretches
I have mk in my room. My dad is buying me glucosamine too.

The government is gonna shut this place down once they see us artifically growing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and JustTrynnaAscend
I have mk in my room. My dad is buying me glucosamine too.

The government is gonna shut this place down once they see us artifically growing.
that is why im considering not making a thread for this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 1849

2g SAMe ED
Folinic Acid 800mcg ED
Melclozine 25mg ED
BMP 2 pills ED
Aromasin 11mg EOD
Si wu tang ED
Swimming ED.

Does swimming actually make you taller? Or is that just your form of exercise

Does swimming actually make you taller? Or is that just your form of exercise
it's an exercise meant to give you extra GH levels, problem with weightlifting even if does boost GH by 400 percent is all of that will go towards repairing your muscles and barely left for your height, so you do exercises which will boost ur GH with ur damaging ur body too much, i guess sprinting could do this but it is not the best one, the best ones are basketball and swimming
Also keep the info within the forum, we aren’t gonna go explaining to people how we grew
bro there are many lurkers on this site, and this mindset is why many people didn't receive the secrets for growing unless they dig very deep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 1849
What's a good brand for the Si wu tang?

What's a good source for the Hexarelin?

What's a good brand for the Si wu tang?

What's a good source for the Hexarelin?
Si wu tang on amazon

hexarelin- behemothlabz, purerawz or peptidescience

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
Can I buy SAMe and take it with justwith glucosamine and folonic acid (already had at home) on it’s own because I’m a pussy and don’t want to inject also my parents wouldn’t let me @Strike_Poseidon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Can I buy SAMe and take it with justwith glucosamine and folonic acid (already had at home) on it’s own because I’m a pussy and don’t want to inject also my parents wouldn’t let me @Strike_Poseidon
then just take the rest of the oral stack don't be a pussy if u are serious about this

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bruh567 and Deleted member 1849
6"1 or death

@Strike_Poseidon Do I need to take folic acid and folinic acid? Or can I just take one of these? Might sound cope, but seeing that milk/dairy is a good source of b12, would drinking more of it help in anyway? Apparently folic acid + b12 work together to produce natural Sam-E in the body.

@Strike_Poseidon Do I need to take folic acid and folinic acid? Or can I just take one of these? Might sound cope, but seeing that milk/dairy is a good source of b12, would drinking more of it help in anyway? Apparently folic acid + b12 work together to produce natural Sam-E in the body.
i really dont understand how hard this is to understand. 800 MCG FOLINIC ACID AND 2G SAM-E (enteric coated tablet)
Already 6’2
why are you here then?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 1849
i really dont understand how hard this is to understand. 800 MCG FOLINIC ACID AND 2G SAM-E (enteric coated tablet)

why are you here then?
frame gains and there are too many 6'2 people i wanna be 6'5 like my father and walk around mogging everyone

frame gains and there are too many 6'2 people i wanna be 6'5 like my father and walk around mogging everyone
how old?

16 almost 17
go for it, 3-4 months of heightmaxxing with the recommended stacks and you'll be where you wanna be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
go for it, 3-4 months of heightmaxxing with the recommended stacks and you'll be where you wanna be.
do u think i will also get frame gains because i dont want to be lanky as fuck, also ty and good luck with your heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
do u think i will also get frame gains because i dont want to be lanky as fuck, also ty and good luck with your heightmaxxing
you'll get frame gains for sure, but most of these drugs are for longitude bone growth. HGH is better for frame gains tho. godspeed let's ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
HGH and Roids is want you want a better frame, this is for height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 1849
truly over for oldcels,

I can't take advantage of this dogshit

bump.

Heightmaxxing is cope. There is no evidence using these drugs will make you grow taller. The most you will do is fuck up your health BIG TIME. All of my previous beliefs about heightmaxxing I don't believe anymore. You cannot control height. I'm sorry bros.

for frame gains add mk677

bump.

Heightmaxxing is cope. There is no evidence using these drugs will make you grow taller. The most you will do is fuck up your health BIG TIME. All of my previous beliefs about heightmaxxing I don't believe anymore. You cannot control height. I'm sorry bros.
What changed bro

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss