cheap simple way to manage /cure acne (whiteheads and redness)

D

Deleted member 17345

Cryptocurrency Expert
This is Not advanced but for me its something that doesn't take a lot of time and is effective:

products:

I wash my face in the morning with salicylic acid (use only 5 drops max)

Then I apply Rosehip oil (2 drops) and spread it over my face so it's not even visible (the shiny look goes away after 30 min)

I repeat the two steps before bed.

acne resolved 90% within 5 days.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Elvisandreaa, plneet and 3 others
I've tried all different kinds of skincare routines and I keep coming back to the basics. I really think that just cleansing the face and drinking a lot of water will help the most.

It's not much here, just a cleanser and oil (for moisturizing I assume) and I can see it working. I also had the best success with simple things.

• +1
Reactions: gymcel:( and CokoMleko
I've tried all different kinds of skincare routines and I keep coming back to the basics. I really think that just cleansing the face and drinking a lot of water will help the most.

It's not much here, just a cleanser and oil (for moisturizing I assume) and I can see it working. I also had the best success with simple things.
if you eat shit fats you will break out like fried shit but good fats like fish oil of good quality , avocado and grass-fed butter should help you.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
This is Not advanced but for me its something that doesn't take a lot of time and is effective:

products:

I wash my face in the morning with salicylic acid (use only 5 drops max)

Then I apply Rosehip oil (2 drops) and spread it over my face so it's not even visible (the shiny look goes away after 30 min)

I repeat the two steps before bed.

acne resolved 90% within 5 days.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Rosehip oil will make you a girl.

Salicylic acid is good.

Although nothing cures my acne. Need accutane atm.

Rosehip oil will make you a girl.

Salicylic acid is good.

Although nothing cures my acne. Need accutane atm.
hurry up b4 scars

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy

Thats for the basic acne, you wont increase collagen or smooth wrinkles with that so treitnoin +mositruizer and cleanser is great

it's down to the hormones and sometimes to the genes
surface products like these will do very little

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy