Cheap TEETH WHITENING looksmax, my results (pics included)

C

CokoMleko

Bronze
Oke, so I wanted to update you guys about my teeth whitening journey.

First of all, I wanted to tell you what I did to whiten my teeth. As you can see, my teeth looked pretty yellow, I would even say they looked below average. Tbh, I don't know why, I have pretty decent hygiene.

So I just bought 35% carbamide peroxide gel from aliexpress, its almost the cheapest one I found, and applied it for about 20 days (sometimes I took a day pause cuz of sensitivity, idk if you should or shouldn't do that). I used two gels, I think it was 6ml in total.
For trays, I used aliexpress DIY tray (I think it's a dollar for 4 trays). They don't fit perfectly but they did a job done. Just don't buy those trays with LED lights that will mix peroxide gel with your salvia, cuz you will get literally 10% of its full potential.
You can also get charcoal powder just to keep them as white as possible after whitening.

Just use about 0.3ml of gel per session, you don't need more. I was having a tray in my mouth for an hour and a half a day, but I think you will be good with just 30-60minutes.

So these pictures are AFTER teeth whitening, keep in mind that I took some pic in literally yellow lightning

IMG 20220429 124655
IMG 20220429 124912
LogoVersion Beta Key Art VALORANT

These are BEFORE teeth whitening

IMG 20220429 124729
IMG 20220429 124758

After about 6 months, your teeth lose about 30-40% of their whiteness

Credit:

@Kingkellz

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, AscendingHero, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
Btw for anyone who ever had any kind of tooth replacement: This method only works on natural teeth. If you had one front tooth replaced already, it will not work on that tooth and only on the ones around it. So keep that in mind.

• +1
Reactions: CokoMleko
teeth whitening from aliexpress lmfao

Btw for anyone who ever had any kind of tooth replacement: This method only works on natural teeth. If you had one front tooth replaced already, it will not work on that tooth and only on the ones around it. So keep that in mind.
true, i forgot to tell that, I have one replaced, and it did not whitened it

just brush nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18301, Kmscurry and Deleted member 17829
teeth whitening from aliexpress lmfao
you do realise anything u buy from a real company is bought from aliexpress or baba so ur paying big markup for the same product lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
you do realise anything u buy from a real company is bought from aliexpress or baba so ur paying big markup for the same product lmfao
yeah but i would never buy teeth products from aliexpress potentiallycan fuck up your enamel

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 17829
yeah some of them are. The one company that I know is not doing that stuff is opalescence

yeah but i would never buy teeth products from aliexpress potentiallycan fuck up your enamel
Dude the only thing in those gels is carbamide peroxide and hydrogen

Oke, so I wanted to update you guys about my teeth whitening journey.

First of all, I wanted to tell you what I did to whiten my teeth. As you can see, my teeth looked pretty yellow, I would even say they looked below average. Tbh, I don't know why, I have pretty decent hygiene.

So I just bought 35% carbamide peroxide gel from aliexpress, its almost the cheapest one I found, and applied it for about 20 days (sometimes I took a day pause cuz of sensitivity, idk if you should or shouldn't do that). I used two gels, I think it was 6ml in total.
For trays, I used aliexpress DIY tray (I think it's a dollar for 4 trays). They don't fit perfectly but they did a job done. Just don't buy those trays with LED lights that will mix peroxide gel with your salvia, cuz you will get literally 10% of its full potential.
You can also get charcoal powder just to keep them as white as possible after whitening.

Just use about 0.3ml of gel per session, you don't need more. I was having a tray in my mouth for an hour and a half a day, but I think you will be good with just 30-60minutes.

So these pictures are AFTER teeth whitening, keep in mind that I took some pic in literally yellow lightning

View attachment 1656741View attachment 1656742View attachment 1656745

These are BEFORE teeth whitening

View attachment 1656746View attachment 1656747

After about 6 months, your teeth lose about 30-40% of their whiteness

Credit:

@Kingkellz

Shit doesn’t work for me

I’m just going in office

• +1
Shit doesn’t work for me

I’m just going in office
Yeah, that is awesome. That is a good option for richcels, in my country, in the Balkans, it costs about 100euro to get teeth whitened but with this method, it only costs me like 5$

• +1
Reactions: PYT
i recommend teeth whitening with the beautiful cum from a chad

• Love it