Cheapest D extender I can wear overnight

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
I want like a Chinese, mid quality D extender I can wear all night. If im coping and I need to buy a 500$ one just let me know but some of the ones I see are super expensive and I cant even wear them over night. I dont want any crappy products because I want to maximize my noobie gains. If anyones got the anwsers let me know

you shouldn't be wearing any PE devices overnight

it's dangerous - during your sleep you turn, you somehow squash your dick cutting off the blood, and bam you wake up with no dick anymore

and that's just one of the many things that can happen

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Sondern, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
you shouldn't be wearing any PE devices overnight

it's dangerous - during your sleep you turn, you somehow squash your dick cutting off the blood, and bam you wake up with no dick anymore

and that's just one of the many things that can happen
Yeah im watching a vid on it rn. I guess ima spend $400 for a extender where I can can only wear it for like 2 hour a day

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Yeah im watching a vid on it rn. I guess ima spend $400 for a extender where I can can only wear it for like 2 hour a day
if you're pressed for time, vacuum hanging will be much better choice

extender is great because it's low effort in a situation where you can just slap it on and wear it all day

but anecdotally, most guys in PE communities seem to have gotten their length gains from hanging

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
if you're pressed for time, vacuum hanging will be much better choice

extender is great because it's low effort in a situation where you can just slap it on and wear it all day

but anecdotally, most guys in PE communities seem to have gotten their length gains from hanging
Ima do both but ima use an extender first, then hang, then pump