I WANT EVERY FORUM MEMBER TO READ THIS POST

Thank you. We need more posts like this

• +1
Reactions: ascension124
@Chadethnic101

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I am glad to hear of your success. Life is a numbers game in almost all aspects. Women come and go, opportunities come and go the most important thing is KEEPING UP YOUR MOTIVATION TO SUCCEED. Having and MAINTAINING ambition is so key. People get their motivation from many different places. For us guys sometimes its to impress girls or other times its for revenge or to "SHOW ALL THE DOUBTERS IN MY PAST" whatever it is you gotta look for it and apply it

That's also why at least for me no fap is also beneficial bc of the sexual energy that I retain from being kinda horny I convert to motivation to succeed in other aspects of my life

Again, glad to hear of your success OP, damn I really wish I had learned to monetize my advice or coaching or something back when I peaked cause I have heard many stories of people telling me how much their life improved from hearing what I had to say. Woulda been nice to have a few bucks thrown at me

OP always feel free to dm
Dude I’m ngl when I read your posts it sometimes feels like I’m reading something that a possible/probable version of my older self would write. We have a lot in common.

Because of that, if you have a few minutes, do you mind listing some things you thought you did right and some things you wished you did better throughout the last 10 years? Could be anything—lifestyle, looks, career, beliefs, etc. Being 23 I would greatly appreciate any advice you offered. I’m not on the forum much anymore, but come back on occasion to read posts from guys like you, Seth Walsh, and a few others.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Look - I am an old user on this forum. I joined this forum in 2021 with nothing, I had 10 lays and was a poor MTN with nothing in life. I still remember graduating college and moving to a new city all by myself. I didn't have a single friend or family member I could talk to. I wanted to have a dating life badly so I went on the streets and started cold approaching women,

Every single one of them rejected me to my face.

But deep down I couldn't accept that. So I joined this forum and started learning everything I could. I started a steroid cycle with 500 test. I got 4 inch elevator shoes as advised by @Amnesia. @Amnesia Idk if you remember trendouche but you had a huge impact in my life, something I will never forget. I appreciate everthing you contributed to this forum.

After doing steroids and shoe lifts, I got tatted, fixed my skincare, and started using Dut/RU to fix my hairloss.

After all these changes, I went from 10 to 190 laycount. I slayed all kinds of women. I also grinded in my job hard and got promoted until I made over 6 figures. I started by working in a restaurant working 12 hours a day on my feet. Deep down I knew I deserved better and I told myself I would never give up until I reached my dreams. I was a friendless loser in high school and every girl rejected me. But I had hope for something better, Ultimately I improved myself through sheer persistence and hard work until I had better results with life and dating.

Today I have lost everything. I have lost my job, every girl I have been dating has ghosted me. But I want every person reading this to know that no matter what happens to you in life as a man you need to stand up and fight for what you deserve. I see so many people here saying Chad or nothing, etc. Fuck that. We as men are born to conquer. But part of life as a man is dealing with hardship. I dealt with rejection, loneliness, isolation, everything you can possibly imagine and came out on top.

And guess what?

I am going to come back on top again. I won't let these setbacks affect me. I will keep an open mind and continue to improve. Every girl has ghosted me, I have lost my job, etc. but its ok because I know I can get all that back and more.

Wherever you are in life I want you to know you can reach all your goals and desires. Please change your mindset. Have hope. Work hard on your goals and don't stop until you achieve success. It doesn't matter if you were born Chad or not. I know Chads working in Mcdonalds and I know normies that worked on themselves and achieved success. Life is what you make it. We're all gonna make it brah.

@Amnesia @pneumocystosis @Xangsane @tomm1453 @Orc @watah @chadison @softlysoftly @5.5psl
mirin hard

Look - I am an old user on this forum. I joined this forum in 2021 with nothing, I had 10 lays and was a poor MTN with nothing in life. I still remember graduating college and moving to a new city all by myself. I didn't have a single friend or family member I could talk to. I wanted to have a dating life badly so I went on the streets and started cold approaching women,

But deep down I couldn't accept that. So I joined this forum and started learning everything I could. I started a steroid cycle with 500 test. I got 4 inch elevator shoes as advised by @Amnesia. @Amnesia Idk if you remember trendouche but you had a huge impact in my life, something I will never forget. I appreciate everthing you contributed to this forum.

After doing steroids and shoe lifts, I got tatted, fixed my skincare, and started using Dut/RU to fix my hairloss.

After all these changes, I went from 10 to 190 laycount. I slayed all kinds of women. I also grinded in my job hard and got promoted until I made over 6 figures. I started by working in a restaurant working 12 hours a day on my feet. Deep down I knew I deserved better and I told myself I would never give up until I reached my dreams. I was a friendless loser in high school and every girl rejected me. But I had hope for something better, Ultimately I improved myself through sheer persistence and hard work until I had better results with life and dating.

Today I have lost everything. I have lost my job, every girl I have been dating has ghosted me. But I want every person reading this to know that no matter what happens to you in life as a man you need to stand up and fight for what you deserve. I see so many people here saying Chad or nothing, etc. Fuck that. We as men are born to conquer. But part of life as a man is dealing with hardship. I dealt with rejection, loneliness, isolation, everything you can possibly imagine and came out on top.

And guess what?

I am going to come back on top again. I won't let these setbacks affect me. I will keep an open mind and continue to improve. Every girl has ghosted me, I have lost my job, etc. but its ok because I know I can get all that back and more.

Wherever you are in life I want you to know you can reach all your goals and desires. Please change your mindset. Have hope. Work hard on your goals and don't stop until you achieve success. It doesn't matter if you were born Chad or not. I know Chads working in Mcdonalds and I know normies that worked on themselves and achieved success. Life is what you make it. We're all gonna make it brah.

@Amnesia @pneumocystosis @Xangsane @tomm1453 @Orc @watah @chadison @softlysoftly @5.5psl
How were your roid experiences? Seems like RTT is ideal to ascend/

And guess what?

Not sure why I didn’t get notified from your tag. Keep pushing man. I believe in you. It’s only a matter of whether you believe in yourself. You create your reality.

If you don’t mind me asking, what city/area were you in? I’m going to be moving to a major city soon. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Or, if you wanted to talk about anything related to your life and/or think I could help you—feel free to hit my line.

• +1
Reactions: ascension124
Not sure why I didn’t get notified from your tag. Keep pushing man. I believe in you. It’s only a matter of whether you believe in yourself. You create your reality.

If you don’t mind me asking, what city/area were you in? I’m going to be moving to a major city soon. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Or, if you wanted to talk about anything related to your life and/or think I could help you—feel free to hit my line.
Dm me bro

And guess what?

Tf this is inspiring