cheapest decent place to get filler in schengen zone? would consider turkey as well (il make it a trip)

kovacs

kovacs

Master
want to get it cheap and in my country only clinics are for women really

Go cheap and you will look shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: redmaxx, soover4me and Deleted member 32410
i only need chin projection you cant fuck that up
Cheap places use cheap filler ( there's more than 200 different fillers on the market ) so it will last less time and there's a chance it won't look natural because the Dr doing it is a moron.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs, Deleted member 32410 and thecaste
Just kys its over anyways why are u paying to get women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kovacs and RichardSpencel
why waste money with fillers just get implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Willmogulater and SoundnVision
All that to fuck these

i want to try filler to see if i like the result before implants

cant afford implants atm anyway
did you leanmaxx first btw? It's the foundation before getting accurate results

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
you're a teenager with open growth plates its been said that hgh increases chin length
you misread the sentence lol 15-16 was referring to my bodyfat.

''im like 15-16 currently cutting but the lack of chin projection is a problem at any bodyfat''

you misread the sentence lol 15-16 was referring to my bodyfat.

''im like 15-16 currently cutting but the lack of chin projection is a problem at any bodyfat''
it still does the job, but chin filler is one of the easy and least risky things you could do. just go to turkey and get it done for like 500 instead of some "insane" surgeon for 1.4k, and use juvederm filler, in reality it wont migrate anyway since its already at the bottom of your face.

i only need chin projection you cant fuck that up
yea you can, there’s arteries running through your chin apparently (dermatologist told me this) so it’s considered a medium risk area.

go drop 1k on an official dermatologist doing it for you and you’ll be very happy with results.

yea you can, there’s arteries running through your chin apparently (dermatologist told me this) so it’s considered a medium risk area.

go drop 1k on an official dermatologist doing it for you and you’ll be very happy with results.
in terms of aesthetics. im obviously gonna pick a person that is qualified, but that does not always guarantee an aesthetic result

in terms of aesthetics. im obviously gonna pick a person that is qualified, but that does not always guarantee an aesthetic result
i mean obviously the derm is also gonna provide a good looking result? fillers don’t actually have any medical use as far as i’m concerned lol, so they’d only use it for aesthetics

i mean obviously the derm is also gonna provide a good looking result? fillers don’t actually have any medical use as far as i’m concerned lol, so they’d only use it for aesthetics
medical i.e. not nicking or injecting in a blood vessel.

aesthetic i.e. not delivering an aesthetic result.

''i only need chin projection you cant fuck that up'' this was referring to aesthetics obviously as choosing a person qualified is already a given.