Cheapest Fastest Looksmax

FilthyCasual

FilthyCasual

Bronze
Eyebrow and lash dye. Bought it for 3$ lasts for 15 dyes each dye lasts for 2 weeks thats almost 9 months with 3 dollars. It doesn't even have to be "Eyebrow and lashes dye" Just normal hair dye works fine too, i can give instructions on how to apply pm me if u want.
My results
Snapchat 1140237044
Before
Snapchat 612019281
After.
Took legit 15 mins. You're welcome.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4044, Deleted member 5818, MentalistKebab and 10 others
Looks fake IRL. Castor oil is permanent gains

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: workiskey and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
Looks fake IRL. Castor oil is permanent gains
Agree with the castor oil permanent gain, but the dye doesn't look fake at all, you have to cover the surrounding area with vaseline so it doesnt dye skin with no hair on it.
minox hardly cause any difference irl let alone castor oil
Castor oil helps, but only if you have neglected eyebrows. If your eyebrows are already healthy and at max potential that shit aint gonna help you grow more, thats where this dye comes into play.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
been using on my brows for over 3 months
difference is visible only from close up look from 1m+ distance they look same, minox density is not enough

been using on my brows for over 3 months
difference is visible only from close up look from 1m+ distance they look same, minox density is not enough
You must have shitty genes then bro, because for me and most of the forum who have used minox on there eyebrows, nearly everyone has seen substantial improvement. Myself included

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Slayercel and Effortless
Agree with the castor oil permanent gain, but the dye doesn't look fake at all, you have to cover the surrounding area with vaseline so it doesnt dye skin with no hair on it.

Castor oil helps, but only if you have neglected eyebrows. If your eyebrows are already healthy and at max potential that shit aint gonna help you grow more, thats where this dye comes into play.
We have a similar hairline/forehead but you have a shorter midface

Is this @Blackout.xl

We have a similar hairline/forehead but you have a shorter midface
Yeah i have a bit of a dodgy hairline, but i have longer hair now that covers it so we gucci. You should try longer hair too, idk if ur black but high top dreds are pretty good.
Is this @Blackout.xl
lmao have no idea who that guy is. Did he look like me or what.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
eyebrows matter

• +1
Reactions: FilthyCasual
Getting lean will be your best looksmax if that's you in the pfp and OP.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
Generic latisse has made my eyelashes comically large and dark. Also has done a lot for my eyebrows.

Getting lean will be your best looksmax if that's you in the pfp and OP.
Oh yeah lmao, that was me a year ago i 've lost all the weight since then.
Snapchat 1323100327
Probably should change it, it was just a meme
Generic latisse has made my eyelashes comically large and dark. Also has done a lot for my eyebrows.
Latisse eats up upper eyelid fat gives you that hollow eye look
Kinda like that, check your old pics and you'll notice it

Very good results.

• +1
Reactions: FilthyCasual