cheat codes to weight gain

24gng

24gng

dopest currycel
title, can smone tell me the hacks or cheatcodes to temporarily lower my metabolism or any sorta cheat to gain weight rapidly like an ape

its called eat more you pussy bitch but for easy calories you can drizzle olive oil on your food. also look up mass gainer shakes, you can make a protein shake with peanut butter, olive oil, banana etc and slam it thats an easy 1000+ calories there are recipes online. just make sure you hit your protein goals and stay consistent lifting so you actually gain muscle and not just get fat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55345
its called eat more you pussy bitch but for easy calories you can drizzle olive oil on your food. also look up mass gainer shakes, you can make a protein shake with peanut butter, olive oil, banana etc and slam it thats an easy 1000+ calories there are recipes online. just make sure you hit your protein goals and stay consistent lifting so you actually gain muscle and not just get fat
bro ive a hard time eating, i tried mostly everything im gaining results but its so slow also retard ik eating more will help but read again what i wrote above. I need cheats or any drug to speed it more

MK677

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Deleted member 30679
Peanut butter

bro ive a hard time eating, i tried mostly everything im gaining results but its so slow also retard ik eating more will help but read again what i wrote above. I need cheats or any drug to speed it more
Mk677

Theres no fucking cheats bro. bulking is hard if youre a small guy some people feel shitty and bloated from eating so much but you have to tough it out. the body uses protein from meat eggs and dairy the best so you cant work around eating by getting all your protein from shakes. the best advice i could give you is keep it simple, drink one mass gainer shake a day and get the rest of your protein from meat with some rice on the side. your shake can take out like a third of those calories. meat will hit your protein goals and then fill in the leftover calories with rice because its easier to scarf down and get the calories in. avoid eating shit with high volume low calories like fruit and vegetables. you might not feel like eating a bunch of rice after you choke down a cold chicken breast but eating carbs with ur protein increases appetite and makes it easier.

The biggest cheat i have heard of is putting down the fork piggy

Drink weight gain smoothies. Drinking calories is significantly easier than consuming the whole food.

An example would be:

whole milk
oats
banana
protein powder
peanut butter
honey

Peanut butter
ye if you create a 2000 calorie shake peanut butter is a god tier bulk food, although your gonna be perma bloated for the entire day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49341
ye if you create a 2000 calorie shake peanut butter is a god tier bulk food, although your gonna be perma bloated for the entire day
yea but tbh the bloating will come sooner or later it's a matter of time when bulkmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
Drink weight gain smoothies. Drinking calories is significantly easier than consuming the whole food.

An example would be:

whole milk
oats
banana
protein powder
peanut butter
honey
You can do this to supplement your food but actual meat and eggs are the best for building muscle not protein shakes and plant proteins.

yea but tbh the bloating will come sooner or later it's a matter of time when bulkmaxxing
the entirety of .org would probably kill themself if they have a single ounce of bloat :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49341
You can do this to supplement your food but actual meat and eggs are the best for building muscle not protein shakes and plant proteins.
yea, but with prices of high quality eggs and meats your grocery bills are gonna be 5x your usual amount when you can just make a high quality calorie shake and eat 1-2 meals with it and be way cheaper

genetic failure

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja
yea, but with prices of high quality eggs and meats your grocery bills are gonna be 5x your usual amount when you can just make a high quality calorie shake and eat 1-2 meals with it and be way cheaper
Have you tried not being a poverty poor?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45660
drink orange juice with your meals one box is like 1000 cals and tastes good or make some protein shakes with oats peanut butter milk protein

Have you tried not being a poverty poor?
not really that, i just don't think its the most efficient way to bulk for time and money

• +1
Do you got any recipes you like?
1 banana
1 serving size of frozen blue berries
3.5 scoops of whey
half the jar of peanut butter like 1000-1400 calories
spinach( i have a histamine intolerance) i use this blend of greens without histamines
almond milk
and various different powdered supplements for digestion like lactase

• +1