How do I starvemax properly

Va-qoh

Va-qoh

MTN
I tried only drink water but man that shits hard I always end up eating some shit. I’m 140 btw trying to get to 120 or 100. I used to be that weight of least 120 when I was younger around 15 or such now I gained weight. Some medication I was taking was making me gain weight so I asked the doctor to give me one to make me not gain any weight before I asked I was around 150 which is bad to me. Then when I asked for the weightless meds I went to 139. I want to go back to less weight. I tried only eating one meal of pancakes bacon and potatoes when I was at a hospital but I kept needed to eat I would ask for graham crackers and a drink. That made me fluctuate from 139 to 140. Now that I’m back home I’ve been eating more so I’m around 145 I cant tell now since my scale is broken it just needs batteries I guess. How tf do I stravemaxx. My frame is good I’m skinny. But it feels like I have a fat on my face I want to get rid of. How do I do it. Help me on starvemaxxing tips and debloating my face I need tips mainly on starvemaxxing because I’m not sure the fat on my face can go away. Maybe it’s just bone.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ZachS, Loves and StarvedEpi