Cheat days

shieldzz

shieldzz

2 months max i need of dietint / partially fasting and im done leanmaxxjng if i dont do any cheat days . how to stop doing cheat days for 2 months atleast?

how many meals do you eat a day? maybe you can eat the food you love but then nothing more for the rest of the day. cico

2 months max i need of dietint / partially fasting and im done leanmaxxjng if i dont do any cheat days . how to stop doing cheat days for 2 months atleast?
Eat fake sugar and diet bullshir if u dont care about gut health and just wanna look dope

how many meals do you eat a day? maybe you can eat the food you love but then nothing more for the rest of the day. cico
i know that lol. im usually fasting 4-5 days and then eat 6000 calories and then fast again untill i lose what i gained + 0.5-1 kg more. i cant stick to eat 1500 cal anymore i rather fast

i know that lol. im usually fasting 4-5 days and then eat 6000 calories and then fast again untill i lose what i gained + 0.5-1 kg more. i cant stick to eat 1500 cal anymore i rather fast
my bad for water advice is just that I didn't need anything special I just ate once a day for a while. no fasting and stuff, I think if I fasted i'd probably go yoyo and eat a lot after

you get lean by lowering your calories gradually (subtracting from carbs), and refeeds (carbs) once biweekly, then weekly once you get to 12% bf and below not by tanking your hormones

salads and fruits are your best friend
you'll fill up your stomach kill the hunger with barely any calories
also you'll feel good and energetic so it'll help with lethargy