• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: 0kami123, Deleted member 176, SikKunt and 1 other person
bludgeons me

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and GenericChad1444
This is the ultimate form of cuckoldry.
Firstly, he gets cheated on. This happens all the time and should be expected. As he's enraged he was probably bluepilled and thought women weren't cheaters.
Secondly, he is controlled by emotions which leads to him beating her up and risking jail time.
His pathetic cuck life is completely in the hands of one single woman. What a pathetic noob. While he is satisfied in the moment, the woman is satisfied for much longer because she fucked up his life completely.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Vanillestorms, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Low inhib slayer

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
acid in face is higher iq

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 176, Deleted member 2119 and 2 others
Beautiful post

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
low iq

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Oh i thought they love theses bad boys thugs who beat them up like street dogs , if he handled her like that since the start she wouldn't cheat on him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 39
The screaming in russian hits too close to home.

Tony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Not doing it for me.
She should've gotten cut up into little pieces and mailed to all her family members

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 685
Why even bother? Just move on

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms, Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
wtf is wrong with you guys
you guys are legit degenerates if you think that anyone deserves to be treated like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, FatJattMofo, Demir and 2 others
you guys are legit degenerates if you think that anyone deserves to be treated like this

keep crying cuck

• +1
Tony
Head of Doctors

JoinedAug 11, 2018Messages7,342
Tony
Head of Doctors

JoinedAug 11, 2018Messages7,342

Reddit is better suited for you boyo.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Being low t , a soyboy , and a whiteknight ( on top of being incel ) is the reason why you are here , thought you would realise it , the man who is penetrating deep your oneitis right now, treat her like dirt and that's what she love

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and SikKunt
Being low t , a soyboy , and a whiteknight ( on top of being incel ) is the reason why you are here , thought you would realise it , the man who is penetrating deep your oneitis right now, treat her like dirt and that's what she love

The reason I am here is because I refuse to cuck myself and date a woman who will inevitably cheat on me.
its not her fault that you are not a chad jfl , why take the anger out on her. also high T people go fight other chads, not some defenseless females.

• JFL
The reason I am here is because I refuse to cuck myself and date a woman who will inevitably cheat on me.
its not her fault that you are not a chad jfl , why take the anger out on her. also high T people go fight other chads, not some defenseless females.
Ok bro keep defending wymyn, you'll get nothing in return FYI.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444

its not her fault that you are not a chad jfl
“its not her fault that she treats you like shit”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and SikKunt
This is probably the first time she's ever had to take responsibility for an action she's commited.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 176 and 2 others
acid in face is higher iq
Yeah, just beating her a little won't do anything. This is normal shit Chad does to get his bitches to shut up. Gotta step it up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
Hatred towards innocents is low t and low iq. Its over for sociopathcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Thushespokeofit and Deleted member 1464
Females are innocent kekeke
If the individual female is then yes. Just because you are subhuman and don't get treated like a Chad is because of the global elites not women. We are all meant to be gigachads.

Not doing it for me.
She should've gotten cut up into little pieces and mailed to all her family members

Minus the mailing part

• +1
Uh no, wymyn are biologically programmed to detest subhumans
Humans are programmed to detest subhumans. Most of you know this because whether or not you are truly subhuman is what you are trying to determine or change. And if you are subhuman by the end of it all its over

• +1
Jfl at soys getting upset by this. The cunt doesn’t even die in the end and she deserved the beating she got.

• +1
Jfl at soys getting upset by this. The cunt doesn’t even die in the end and she deserved the beating she got.
Lots of members seem to be soylent addicts as revealed from such threads

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ropemaxing and Deleted member 176
This tbh

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit and GenericChad1444
I don’t agree with beating females simply because like someone above said it will fuck you up even more by risking jail etc, but no one deserves to be cheated either. If you don’t like your partner anymore and want other cocks just tell him you’re done and do whatever the fuck you want then.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Thushespokeofit
Ok bro. Keep coping

Ok bro. Keep coping

All these new cunts are clearly sensitive fuckheads from cuckredit and the like. Fucking trashed this site hard

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and SikKunt
All these new cunts are clearly sensitive fuckheads from cuckredit and the like. Fucking trashed this site hard
Yep although I would also be considered new since @AustrianWolf joined earlier than me atleast I'm not a fag

Lol, just read this thread from a few months back: https://looksmax.org/threads/lifefuel-women-hanged.11132/
All the white knights of this forum invaded his thread to defend a bunch of women who have been dead for like 75+ years.
These cunts invade every half decent site like the fucking plague. They'll shit on these redpilled/blackpilled sites yet continuously remain obsessed with them and leech knowledge from them. Can't stand these fucking cucks
Jfl just kys bro srs
not a single word

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, SikKunt and Deleted member 176
Lol, just read this thread from a few months back: https://looksmax.org/threads/lifefuel-women-hanged.11132/
All the white knights of this forum invaded his thread to defend a bunch of women who have been dead for like 75+ years.
@Alarico8
@Phad
@Arkantos
@Bur_01
@mido the slayer
are just a couple of examples of soylent addicts, I am shocked.

If u see this, keep defending "muh wymyn" they'll still backstab you.
Jfl just kys bro srs
fgt

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 656