• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and SikKunt
@Alarico8
@Phad
@Arkantos
@Bur_01
@mido the slayer
are just a couple of examples of soylent addicts, I am shocked.

If u see this, keep defending "muh wymyn" they'll still backstab you.

fgt
mido the slayer is the biggest effeminate cuck faggot on this forum :feelskek: copes with his shitty north atlandid phenotype yet is ugly as shit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and SikKunt
mido the slayer is the biggest effeminate cuck faggot on this forum :feelskek: copes with his shitty north atlandid phenotype yet is ugly as shit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I have never seen @mido the slayer . But I think he's right about that phenotype being optimal. Although I fully disagree with his cuck views

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534 and Deleted member 656
@Alarico8
@Phad
@Arkantos
@Bur_01
@mido the slayer
are just a couple of examples of soylent addicts, I am shocked.

If u see this, keep defending "muh wymyn" they'll still backstab you.

fgt
Alarico is calm tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 176
These cunts invade every half decent site like the fucking plague. They'll shit on these redpilled/blackpilled sites yet continuously remain obsessed with them and leech knowledge from them. Can't stand these fucking cucks
It’s funny, they didn’t invade this thread of a man getting dismembered alive: https://looksmax.org/threads/blackoutwhitein-gets-chopped-alive.24790/
yet here they’re losing their shit over some some girl getting beaten for being a cheating slut.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and SikKunt
dk bro I dont hate women or get a dopamine rush whenever something bad happens to one of them

It’s funny, they didn’t invade this thread of a man getting dismembered alive: https://looksmax.org/threads/blackoutwhitein-gets-chopped-alive.24790/
yet here they’re losing their shit over some some girl getting beaten for being a cheating slut.
Ye I noticed it as well fucking hell, that vid was brutal. Yet no one said shit
dk bro I dont hate women or get a dopamine rush whenever something bad happens to one of them
They do however if something bad happens to a male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176
Lol @Felix97 as well, over for many "men" indeed

Alarico has emphasised time and time again about moral values and is usually consistent with his views.Felix isn't cucked. But the rest of these other fuckheads, like @Jaded pointed out, said fuck all about the black guy being killed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Deleted member 176, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
This is the ultimate form of cuckoldry.
Firstly, he gets cheated on. This happens all the time and should be expected. As he's enraged he was probably bluepilled and thought women weren't cheaters.
Secondly, he is controlled by emotions which leads to him beating her up and risking jail time.
His pathetic cuck life is completely in the hands of one single woman. What a pathetic noob. While he is satisfied in the moment, the woman is satisfied for much longer because she fucked up his life completely.
this is in Russia jfl if you think he's going to jail

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
based

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Alarico has emphasised time and time again about moral values and is usually consistent with his views.Felix isn't cucked. But the rest of these other fuckheads, like @Jaded pointed out, said fuck all about the black guy being killed
He says that cuz I recently roasted him on some other thread. I‘m living in his head 24/7

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 656, GenericChad1444 and SikKunt
He says that cuz I recently roasted him on some other thread. I‘m living in his head 24/7
No man I'm just baffled about how cucky you acted on that thread