Chechen Muslim Warriors the Nazi Slayers marching through Ukraine

Rope'n'Roll

Rope'n'Roll

Gold
The Emperor and Padishah of Chechnya Ramzan Kadyrov shared a video of his battle-hardened Muslim warriors who victoriously march to the battlefield.

"Nazis, Banderas (Stepan Bandera, the leader of Ukrainian Nazi collaborators during WWII) and shaitans (devils)! Soon we will get you! Just don't flee, we want to finish you once and for all!", Kadyrov said.

@TsarTsar444 @Baldingman1998 @Biggdink @Shrek2OnDvD @CupOfCoffee

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 7098
Are these the bad guys or good guys? I haven’t been keeping up with the movie

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Putin basically used a cheat code by deploying battle hardened Chechen brutes that get their daily dopamine by beheading people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Shrek2OnDvD, CupOfCoffee and 5 others
Are these the bad guys or good guys? I haven’t been keeping up with the movie
These are Alpha guys. That's good enough.

Putin basically used a cheat code by deploying battle hardened Chechen brutes that get their daily dopamine by beheading people.
Yep. Literally playing on tutorial mode.

Bro tbh it's a unholy war for a chechen , they should've been on the other side , but it us what it is

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15577
Bro tbh it's a unholy war for a chechen , they should've been on the other side , but it us what it is
I don’t agree with them joining either but Chechens will always be where war is. The real Chechens with honor fight under the Dzhokhar Dudaev Batallion on Ukraines side.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
I don’t agree with them joining either but Chechens will always be where war is. The real Chechens with honor fight under the Dzhokhar Dudaev Batallion on Ukraines side.
I understand bro , but Fighting on side of Putin is like if Chinese people would fight for Japanese or something

• Love it
  • +1
I understand bro , but Fighting on side of Putin is like if Chinese people would fight for Japanese or something
Kadyrovtsi have no honor. Unfortunately they’re also very scary.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Kadyrovtsi have no honor. Unfortunately they’re also very scary.
Some are fooled by the government others are legot traitors with 0 dignity and honour

• +1
  • Love it
pray for them

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
I don’t agree with them joining either but Chechens will always be where war is. The real Chechens with honor fight under the Dzhokhar Dudaev Batallion on Ukraines side
And they are dead 6 feet under

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser