CHECHEN woman wont stop texting me hearts

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest
She told me that if I ever come to her city, (which isn't in or near chechnya) she would love to meet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope
They’ll literally kill you for messing with her. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, Clark69, thereallegend and 13 others
its over if vaynakh finds this out, but sure this might be larp.

its over if vaynakh finds this out, but sure this might be larp.
Obviously larp, this chink is a faggot that got abused by me. I’m gonna make an IP grabber for him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16369, Clark69 and 3 others
Obviously larp, this chink is a faggot that got abused by me. I’m gonna make an IP grabber for him.
Indeed he is my little bitch puppet aswell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Clark69, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, thereallegend, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
I'm not even joking bro, they'll literally kill you or send you to the hospital for talking to her. I'm looking out for your own safety.
No let him try. Can’t wait to see the public apology video where he’s half alive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Probably her brother trying to lure you to skin you :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Baldingman1998, BearBoy and 2 others
I'm not even joking bro, they'll literally kill you or send you to the hospital for talking to her. I'm looking out for your own safety.
as much as chechen women seem really great I do prefer central asian women tbh.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Doesnt seem like a good idea unless her family is westernized chechens who let her do what she wants
I once saw a video of chechens beating up a black guy because he was involved with their sister

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
Doesnt seem like a good idea unless her family is westernized chechens who let her do what she wants
Doesn’t exist. Chechens have clan system (teip) that can be traced back to Chechnya. If members of your Teip are caught misbehaving you’re required to kill them to save honor. This has happened multiple times in the past and has gotten pretty much obsolete since with the rise of social media Chechens can keep an eye on their relatives and know their every move. I know a German girl who recently got deported back to Chechnya by her Teip for making degen TikTok vids and she got her head shaved on camera, was forced to apologize in public and got killed by her father and brother after.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 16369, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
I once saw a video of chechens beating up a black guy because he was involved with their sister
Idk man I think she might be part of some non mainstream chechen minority group or is mixed. Idk.

Last edited:
Chink takes your women @SMESH

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and Magical Apple
Doesn’t exist. Chechens have clan system (teip) that can be traced back to Chechnya. If members of your Teip are caught misbehaving you’re required to kill them to save honor. This has happened multiple times in the past and has gotten pretty much obsolete since with the rise of social media Chechens can keep an eye on their relatives and know their every move. I know a German girl who recently got deported back to Chechnya by her Teip for making degen TikTok vids and she got her head shaved on camera, was forced to apologize in public and got killed by her father and brother after.
Untold levels of based

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Magical Apple and 3 others
Not possible they're off limits.. Unless the girl in question is actually a foreigner who moved there at adult age with 0 blood ties.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and Cidre enjoyer
Brother i hope you get a vaynakh terra Stacy like
E5034882 257F 4B3D BAFF A27957E6B293
4507C2D5 C8BA 436D A76D 5E70CF2AD7F9

Will be a grave sin if your not rewarded for your station on the kuffair frontier with subhuman weak races incapable of fighting like men.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 15577
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
If he brings a heater, he’ll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
Inshallah

I already have a lot of options since looks + studied in Western Europe halo but I’m waiting until 27/28 for marriage.
Same here bro, I ain’t marrying until 28-30 but I won’t marry a western woman fuck them whores I mire Chechens fuck up the man dem takin the piss. It’s not an issue for one to marry outside their group as long as he’s Muslim but if she is fornicating or sinning with another man who isn’t married with her then he and her must be put down. This is how it was 100 of years ago everywhere in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and Magical Apple
Same here bro, I ain’t marrying until 28-30 but I won’t marry a western woman fuck them whores I mire Chechens fuck up the man dem takin the piss. It’s not an issue for one to marry outside their group as long as he’s Muslim but if she is fornicating or sinning with another man who isn’t married with her then he and her must be put down. This is how it was 100 of years ago everywhere in the world
I cant imagine marrying a western woman tbh.

• +1
It’s not an issue for one to marry outside their group as long as he’s Muslim
Not allowed in Chechen culture. Chechens who marry outside their people are shunned and ostracized. I have an uncle who became a millionaire after the fall of the Soviet Union by multiple corrupt big business deals. He married a Russian woman and got banished by his Teip. Moved to Monaco and lives a miserable life not having any family. He has enough money to move his whole family over to Monaco but they don’t want anything to do with him. I was on a Skype call with him once when I was a kid and he was teary eyed talking with a lump in his throat cause that was the first time he got to see members of his family. My mother cried too cause of the whole situation. He’s still living there to this day with his (former) Stacy Russian wife who’s probably prejudice against Chechens
and just married for the money. I feel for the guy but he knew what he was getting into.

And remember this is a man, the women don’t even have the choice of marrying anyone other than Chechens/Ingush. The whole male side of the family, even younger brothers who aren’t even 18 yet, have to agree with her marriage. Chechens marry Chechens.

• Woah
Not allowed in Chechen culture. Chechens who marry outside their people are shunned and ostracized. I have an uncle who became a millionaire after the fall of the Soviet Union by multiple corrupt big business deals. He married a Russian woman and got banished by his Teip. Moved to Monaco and lives a miserable life not having any family. He has enough money to move his whole family over to Monaco but they don’t want anything to do with him. I was on a Skype call with him once when I was a kid and he was teary eyed talking with a lump in his throat cause that was the first time he got to see members of his family. My mother cried too cause of the whole situation. He’s still living there to this day with his (former) Stacy Russian wife who’s probably prejudice against Chechens
and just married for the money. I feel for the guy but he knew what he was getting into.

And remember this is a man, the women don’t even have the choice of marrying anyone other than Chechens/Ingush. The whole male side of the family, even younger brothers who aren’t even 18 yet, have to agree with her marriage. Chechens marry Chechens.
Wow that’s crazy never heard of anything so hardcore but This is typical honor based mountain culture used to resistance and thus formed strong imperturbable bonds to not break. Literally the white Gurkhas

As you said the Russian woman is prob racist I suppose going through that will make your culture one of not trusting outsiders as well hence this rule being enacted.

Question, why doesn’t he divorce her and marry back into Chechen clan? To redeem himself he’s a male so I’m sure they will forgive his simping and mistake

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Wow that’s crazy never heard of anything so hardcore but This is typical honor based mountain culture used to resistance and thus formed strong imperturbable bonds to not break. Literally the white Gurkhas

As you said the Russian woman is prob racist I suppose going through that will make your culture one of not trusting outsiders as well hence this rule being enacted.

Question, why doesn’t he divorce her and marry back into Chechen clan? To redeem himself he’s a male so I’m sure they will forgive his simping and mistake
He had a second wife who is also Russian. I think his family completely shunned him cause don’t get me wrong, money talks and this guy is a millionaire, but he must have really angered them. My mom told me his mother begged him not to marry a Russian and had to organize a Teip meeting to stop him from doing so but he still did. Made children with that woman and married a second Russian Stacy. I think they don’t want anything to do with him anymore out of principle cause remember our blood vendetta honor culture. He’s an old man now, haven’t heard from him in years. At least he can cope with money I guess.

• Woah
He had a second wife who is also Russian. I think his family completely shunned him cause don’t get me wrong, money talks and this guy is a millionaire, but he must have really angered them. My mom told me his mother begged him not to marry a Russian and had to organize a Teip meeting to stop him from doing so but he still did. Made children with that woman and married a second Russian Stacy. I think they don’t want anything to do with him anymore out of principle cause remember our blood vendetta honor culture. He’s an old man now, haven’t heard from him in years. At least he can cope with money I guess.
what do Chechens think about men posting their dicks online?

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
what do Chechens think about men posting their dicks online?
I advise you to stop barking at me all together because I will make work of finding out where you live. I know enough Vaynakh that’ll happily throw their life away just to teach you a lesson.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
was this in america or in russia?

Neither
It was in France I'm pretty sure
wow france again

i was reading another thread where france is having ethnic males speed date Ukrainian females

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer