Chechens are the best ethnicity.

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Banned
Usually we look European, but some of us are more dark triad or light triad. We are jacked, brave, and we have good facial development, we are Europeans but more high t and primal.

Ask any questions I will answer

Attachments

• IMG_8684.jpeg
    IMG_8684.jpeg
    291.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8639.jpeg
    IMG_8639.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8689.jpeg
    IMG_8689.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8690.jpeg
    IMG_8690.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8688.jpeg
    IMG_8688.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8691.jpeg
    IMG_8691.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and wishIwasSalludon
chechens are low class manlets and look like shit, one of the lowest pedigree phenotypes. go to any elite restaurant in europe and people wil spit on your face

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: schizomeeksfanboy, 5'7 zoomer, 8uAte and 3 others
dulatov is a beast i give u that

chechens are low class manlets and look like shit, one of the lowest pedigree phenotypes. go to any elite restaurant in europe and people wil spit on your face
We are like ancient gothic tribes, if you say anything to us we will beat the shit out of you or even worse. We walk with our head raised because we are proud of who we are and if I saw you irl you would ran from me like a pussyb

Гении, вы заебали ЕГЭ на 100 баллов писать, честное слово.

I just hope you speak Russian, honestly. You're probably the best Caucasian nation, not gonna lie.

We are like ancient gothic tribes, if you say anything to us we will beat the shit out of you or even worse. We walk with our head raised because we are proud of who we are and if I saw you irl you would ran from me like a pussyb
OK you are a barbaric tribe stuck in modern time, what you say would maybe be good in the 19th century..

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte

I just hope you speak Russian, honestly. You're probably the best Caucasian nation, not gonna lie.
I can tell you used a translator, you dont even speak russian yousrelf

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
are you muslim ?

Ну именно поэтому мы самая умная и крутая нация на Кавказе, в том числе потому что мы пишем ЕГЭ на 100 баллов

Chechens look European because they are white, I assure you that here in Spain and nearby countries the people are much darker. The problem is location and religion, the retarded will tell you that if you are Muslim it already makes you ethnic even if you are white with blue eyes and red hair like the president of Chechnya. On the other hand, a Spaniard with brown skin, black hair and black eyes who is a Christian is white. There are many delayed theories, if you travel a little you will see it.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Screenshot 2024 06 30 at 105243 PM

this guy has an ISIS member pheno jfl

Not true. You can tell I don't use English punctuation. Why would I even larp, though?
Никто так по русски не пишет долбоеб найс переводчик

Ну именно поэтому мы самая умная и крутая нация на Кавказе, в том числе потому что мы пишем ЕГЭ на 100 баллов
Нет, думаю, что причина чуть в другом. Кстати, Рамзан Ахматович жесткий wristmogger.

Никто так по русски не пишет долбоеб найс переводчик
Да блять если он не был бы русским, то не знал бы шутку про 100 баллов на егэ у чеченцев

Да блять если он не был бы русским, то не знал бы шутку про 100 баллов на егэ у чеченцев
Ты реально нарси нигга или троллишь?

Usually we look European, but some of us are more dark triad or light triad. We are jacked, brave, and we have good facial development, we are Europeans but more high t and primal.

Ask any questions I will answer
This guy is 13 btw

Inbred retards

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer