Check out my hairy neck

RealLifeJoker

RealLifeJoker

28, 6’0”, mixed, aspie, lost my v plate at 26
I’m embarrassingly hairy all of my body and the fact I’m half Black is even worse because Black men are supposed to be the least hairiest.

Check out this extremely detailed photo of my hairy ass neck that I’ve taken just now.
53355B43 DBD9 4184 AE2A A5457235B9C3

• JFL
Reactions: kegelmaxer
These can be used for a hair transplant if you ever start norwooding so its pretty good tbh:)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RoundHouse, Prettyboy, Stare and 7 others
I’m embarrassingly hairy all of my body and the fact I’m half Black is even worse because Black men are supposed to be the least hairiest.

Check out this extremely detailed photo of my hairy ass neck that I’ve taken just now.
View attachment 1215249
arab

I’m not Arab
If hair is the biggest problem u have just get start doing laser hair removal. It won't grow back and you can do it anywhere you wish

• +1
Reactions: RealLifeJoker
You have adrenaline issue. High adrenaline causes excess hair growth on neck, shoulders, back, upper chest, thighs, etc. I have the same issue, which is why I can tell, and since I've been trying to find the solution to resolve excess hair growth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RealLifeJoker
You have adrenaline issue. High adrenaline causes excess hair growth on neck, shoulders, back, upper chest, thighs, etc. I have the same issue, which is why I can tell, and since I've been trying to find the solution to resolve excess hair growth.
I get hairs on my neck, shoulders, back, upper chest and thighs. My dad doesn’t have single piece of hair on his body, not even his legs.

I get hairs on my neck, shoulders, back, upper chest and thighs. My dad doesn’t have single piece of hair on his body, not even his legs.
Same with my dad. Its 100% due to adrenaline. Do your hands and feet get colder than rest of your body? And you get sweaty armpits when under pressure?

Same with my dad. Its 100% due to adrenaline. Do your hands and feet get colder than rest of your body? And you get sweaty armpits when under pressure?
Sometimes

Sometimes
Glucose, salt and calcium will fix adrenaline issue.

For excess hair growth, zinc, progesterone, raw carrots, cooked mushrooms should help to remove excess estrogen which is causing adrenals to upregulate dht.

Last edited:
Glucose, salt and calcium will fix adrenaline issue.

For excess hair growth, zinc, progesterone, raw carrots, cooked mushrooms should help to remove excess estrogen which is causing adrenals to upregulate dht.
Ewww