Check out my theory for height and LL etc.

AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Lefort 3 candidate
So I have this theory, for heightpills (only work if you are 5'7 and above)

your prime life (where height matter) is like 16- 30 (some are 35) (some even 25 and already have LTR and kid) after that you have a kid and stop caring about this lookism shit already.

The thing is most people get LL at like 24-27 since that is when they got a money. when your peak going to be ended in few years??? (You also lose one years after LL for rehab)
Some even do it at 30, will being 2 inch taller have effect in life quality after 30?

Manlet height with 4 inch lift (even 3 still work)

5'7 to 5'11

5'8 to 6'0

5'9 to 6'1

5'10 to 6'2

All aceeptable height even with 3 inch lift

What do you guys think? Yeah being manlet sucks but it's not to the point where you breaking your legs to be taller when shoelifts exits right? Just spend it on your face. Unless you are below 5'7 or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel, subhuman incel and BrettyBoy
5'7 is cutoff. Above doesn't need LL. Below needs it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Germania, oldcelloser and 3 others
LL is most effective when trying to get to at least 6' (initial height at around 5'8-5'9). If you're too far below average height you're just going to end up going from manlet to manlet with LL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
M

Last edited:
With 4 inch lift the Manlet will be 5'11 and like could survive after that with HTN+ face
no the manlet takes off his 4 inch lifts and the woman immediately dumps him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member
I need LL nomatter what, my proportions look off. I have a 6’5 wingspan on a 5’11 body at 18. It was worse when i was 14 i had a 6’4 wingspan on a 5’7 body . I literally looked like an ape. I’m certain i must’ve stunted my growth somehow. Even though my mom and dad are both 5’4.

Last edited:
  • +1
good thread, i haven’t even ordered a pair of lifts yet and i’m only 5’10 but my face is gorgeous so there u go

• Ugh..
I need LL nomatter what, my proportions look off. I have a 6’5 wingspan on a 5’11 body at 18. It was worse when i was 14 i had a 6’4 wingspan on a 5’7 body . I literally looked like an ape. I’m certain i must’ve stunted my growth somehow. Even though my mom and dad are both 5’4.

My dad 165cm Manlet my mom 158cm womanlet

I'm 176-177cm manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
nigga theres no theory u just listed a bunch of fucking numbers dimbass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klamus, faggotchadlite, Deleted member 12669 and 6 others
A 3" lift (insoles + shoes) is the absolute max before it's noticeable IMO

nigga theres no theory u just listed a bunch of fucking numbers dimbass

Why do you need LL when you can fraud 4 inch?

You are not that important for this whole world to care once you boost it to 6'1 or something.

You are not a Francisco lashowski or a tiktoker or a model or a celebrity or president that someone gonna put their effort to your height once you are 5'9-5'10 and above and fraud to 6'

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
You're kinda right. The agepjll man. By the time I'd have enough money for LL, I'd be old, unable to get young women anymore and I'd lose my job. Also the body just doesn't heal as good when you're 25+. At that age it already slowly starts to degenerate.

• +1
Reactions: AtlasTH
Someone plz explain to me how wearing 4 inch lifts doesn't look stupid?

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member
you stupid mutherfuckers :feelskek:
you wanna not be able to run, and be in a wheelchair at 40? then go ahead and do the LL
just wear lifts (3" maximum ?) and that should get you to 5'10" at least ,if you're not uber manlet ,which is enough if you have face+ body
@Amnesia does it succesfully

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, AtlasTH and Amnesia
you stupid mutherfuckers :feelskek:
you wanna not be able to run, and be in a wheelchair at 40? then go ahead and do the LL
just wear lifts (3" maximum ?) and that should get you to 5'10" at least ,if you're not uber manlet ,which is enough if you have face+ body
@Amnesia does it succesfully
++

My dad 165cm Manlet my mom 158cm womanlet

I'm 176-177cm manlet
dude you are stupid as fuck if you think you need ll at 176 cm

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Cope, prime starts at 30

Nobody is getting LL, pls stop these copes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
nobody that is socially active can larp with 4 inch lifts long term. people are gonna notice and comment on your weird ass shoes at some point. at least once you take them off. only amnesia can do that.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
This height is not enough seem like, some high class kid are 183cm
I went to Thailand twice (white, blonde, 5'10") and fucked many of your girls. Nearly never got heightmogged by a Thai.
Even my 5'7" white friend slayed like crazy in Thailand.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel and oldcelloser
I went to Thailand twice (white, blonde, 5'10") and fucked many of your girls. Nearly never got heightmogged by a Thai.
JBW of course :feelskek:
i will just dye my hair blonde when i go to thailand and wear blue contacts :feelskek:; it should skyrocket my results right?

• JFL
Reactions: weebcel
nobody that is socially active can larp with 4 inch lifts long term. people are gonna notice and comment on your weird ass shoes at some point. at least once you take them off. only amnesia can do that.

There is no reason you hide your height from your close circle/friends. It's mostly for girls+ you won't be look retarded on when your friend shooting Instagram. Help alot for tinder too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
JBW of course :feelskek:
i will just dye my hair blonde when i go to thailand and wear blue contacts :feelskek:; it should skyrocket my results right?
Yeah, Gigachad lvl.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
All this all are Thai, all of them are 5'11 the middle one is 6'3

IMG 20210914 165147 127

Is it true, that Thai girls just look for white guys on Tinder?

You need to be HTN with like 5'10 or something especially prettyboy looks then u can easy slay those girls

Below HTN won't work 100%, you won't be compititive with top Thai that have strong Korean looks

Example Thai stacy (most of them are half)

Here is Thai (most are beckies lite)

Last edited:
U should be praying to gandy thanking him for not ending up 5'4 every single night

btw mirin op for being the only og rice from riceland on this site lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel, oldcelloser and AtlasTH
5’9 is ideal height. Sylvester stallone was biggest slayer in history of mankind and was 5’9. @
5786.jpg

@
5786.jpg

@
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin blackpilled me about the ideal height, first i also thought the taller the better. But being tall has disadvantages like you have to bend to kiss girlfriend, knock your head when ceiling is too low, decreased lifespan, getting mogged in mma by “manlets”, people expect you to have big dick but when you havent its over, people making jokes about you saying “how is the wheater there above?”

Etc.

With 4 inch lift the Manlet will be 5'11 and like could survive after that with HTN+ face
A ricecel talking about manlets, isn't it ironic?

You need to be HTN with like 5'10 or something especially prettyboy looks then u can easy slay those girls

Below HTN won't work 100%, you won't be compititive with top Thai that have strong Korean looks

Example Thai stacy (most of them are half)

Here is Thai (most are beckies lite)

Where are the stacies? :feelskek:

So I have this theory, for heightpills (only work if you are 5'7 and above)

your prime life (where height matter) is like 16- 30 (some are 35) (some even 25 and already have LTR and kid) after that you have a kid and stop caring about this lookism shit already.

The thing is most people get LL at like 24-27 since that is when they got a money. when your peak going to be ended in few years??? (You also lose one years after LL for rehab)
Some even do it at 30, will being 2 inch taller have effect in life quality after 30?

Manlet height with 4 inch lift (even 3 still work)

5'7 to 5'11

5'8 to 6'0

5'9 to 6'1

5'10 to 6'2

All aceeptable height even with 3 inch lift

What do you guys think? Yeah being manlet sucks but it's not to the point where you breaking your legs to be taller when shoelifts exits right? Just spend it on your face. Unless you are below 5'7 or something
height matters from age 12-99