Check out r/Vindicta, a female looksmaxxing forum

Borneon_Tyger

Borneon_Tyger

Junglegookcel
JFL its so redpilled. Filled with hardmaxxing and surgeries,fillers etc not like this autistic forum. Women are the true redpillers and beat us at looksmaxxing by 100% :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, PjSon, paranakee and 3 others
We've all already heard of it.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, PenileFacialSurgery and FutureMogger
men are supposed to care less about this sort of stuff (sadly, the current state of our society doesn't afford us incels that luxury), but yeah, foids are legit crazy when it comes to looking good. obv a good thing but it's sorta crazy tbh.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, lonelystoner, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
Link to their forum please ?

Well seems they found out that they can be good looking by losing weight and putting some makeup

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Entschuldigung
Let’s infiltrate and shill everyone that sulphuric acid is good for collagen.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, BPDexhead, DannyGreen and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and PenileFacialSurgery

I never saw the big deal about midfaces. I always thought longer midfaces looked more model-like while short midfaces were just cute and babyfaced. I don't even think SJP looks that bad she just happened to be a meme. I dont think she's unattractive but that's just me
I think she would look better with a smaller midface but she in no way is unattractive. Other features are WAY more important IMO. Like nose and canthal tilt. Like another commenter said, you probably can't cutemaxx with a long midface, but can still be objectively pretty. People just have a weird creepy obsession with women who have baby faces.

An extremely an long midface is a concern, but having a long midface in general is not that bad. Generally (very generally), the taller you are (man or woman) the longer your midface will be.
JFL they dont believe that a long midface is a big failo. Shit forum

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, PenileFacialSurgery and PubertyMaxxer
we've already discussed all that needs to be discussed and dont even come at me with that facepulling cope

the last real looksmaxxing breakthroughs were talked about like 2 years ago on lookism

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Jfl literally the most useless forum ever, every foid there already has dozens of orbiters and just wants gigachad

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: BPDexhead, didntreadlol, Deleted member 4044 and 3 others
Who copied whom? You see them use similar terms as used here such as 'moids' (lol), 'halo', '-maxxing' etc., which is cringey to read.

On the other hand, "looksmaxxing" and plastic surgery was primarily a women's thing in the past and has only later become a thing for men too.
So I'm not really sure whether men's looksmaxxing/lookism communities or the female versions were first. Does anyone know?

Looksmaxing what you autistic simp? Just lose weight by not gorging themselves like fat fucks, wear slutty clothes, and make an OnlyFans? Hooray for women! True looksmaxing!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Turanid_Bull, didntreadlol, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person