Check this Anglo stacy out.

brunette woman has prominent zygos with sharp jawline also have slightly masculine eye area. she also has softer features otherwise she would look like a man.

but fully feminine appearance is not necessary. what matters is facial aesthetics. balance of masculine and feminine features creates aesthetics. more feminine does not equal more attractive. both woman have sharp or masculine features compared to any average woman and both are attractive.
Prominent zygos is neither masculine nor feminine but healthy adult development. What is feminine is fwhr and the brunette seems to have a lower fwhr than the blonde. Her eye area is Hyper feminine too considering the heavy contrast between her eyes, eyebrow color, and skin tone. More contrast is feminine and she has it.

And no her jawline is nothing masculine at all either. Masc jawline have tall lower thirds which she doesn't. But my point was that I was just comparing the brunette to the blonde. The blonde has stronger bones and less soft tissue prominence. It's a slight difference but why the brunette fogs, because her ratio of soft tissue to bone is more ideal than the blonde. The brunette has fuller lips and a shorter philtrum which are more feminine and has nothing with muh progressive features. Because if that's the case males have more progressive features than females and that makes 0 sense.

And no balance of masc and feminine doesn't create aesthetics. Proper proportions does. You can have fully feminine or masculine features and still be fucked if your proportions are off. A girl can have the softest features but if her eyes are too far apart or close together she'll look off. It's the spacing between features that creates harmony.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
IRL: Stacy
According to .org users: Subhuman
Bro she's literally a fakeup maxxed whore I can't believe you can't see that. Under all that she is a 6 at best

Prominent zygos is neither masculine nor feminine but healthy adult development. What is feminine is fwhr and the brunette seems to have a lower fwhr than the blonde.

And no her jawline is nothing masculine at all. Masc jawline have tall lower thirds which she doesn't. But my point was that I was just comparing the brunette to the blonde. The blonde has stronger bones and less soft tissue prominence. It's a slight difference but why the brunette fogs, because her ratio of soft tissue to bone is more ideal than the blonde.

And no balance of masc and feminine doesn't create aesthetics. Proper proportions does. You can have fully feminine or masculine features and still be fucked if your proportions are off. A girl can have the softest features but if her eyes are too far apart or close together she'll look off. It's the spacing between features that creates harmony.
I didn't say anything about proportions. I tried to say being fully masculine or feminine isn't the way most of the time.

I didn't say anything about proportions. I tried to say being fully masculine or feminine isn't the way most of the time.
Either way a girl with better soft tissue to bone ratio will always fog a girl whose face favors bone.

Fakeupmax works if you have a bad eye area and a boneless face. She has high quality orbitals with sharp features. Just because she wears foundation doesn't make her a frauder.

Besides, there are almost no women who don't wear makeup. If you find a woman who is completely makeup-free, let me know.

Bro she's literally a fakeup maxxed whore I can't believe you can't see that. Under all that she is a 6 at best
Fakeupmax works if you have a bad eye area and a boneless face. She has high quality orbitals with sharp features. Just because she wears foundation doesn't make her a frauder.

Besides, there are almost no women who don't wear makeup. If you find a woman who is completely makeup-free, let me know.