Check this subhuman jackass tweak his metal rods they stabbed into his tibias. He's spent close to a million on overall surgery

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Fucking crazy guy has spent close up to a million on overall surgery

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, randomvanish and alriodai
is that @CosmicMaxxer

brave, tall(will be) man.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and mvp2v1
retarded behaviour

is that @CosmicMaxxer
whats the full list of surgeries that guy got, skimming the threads unless im blind he didnt even get rhino or bimax but got a bunch of niche surgeries only, mirin the double ll though

How tf did he spent a fucking million bruh

whats the full list of surgeries that guy got, skimming the threads unless im blind he didnt even get rhino or bimax but got a bunch of niche surgeries only, mirin the double ll though
box osteotomy, LL, jaw implants, infraorbital rims i think

• +1
Reactions: Moggie

jesus fuck man

box osteotomy, LL, jaw implants, infraorbital rims i think

did he reduce his pfl / length to height ratio, his eyes look smaller after and the eye area looks no better imo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 22623

did he reduce his pfl / length to height ratio, his eyes look smaller after and the eye area looks no better imo.

his eyes became assymetrical jfl

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Moggie

I feel bad for this guy. It’s borderline over. And I don’t say that lightly. But I really do respect his perseverance, inspirational even.

Yeah looks like his medial canthus dissapeared, anyone knows why?

• +1
Yeah looks like his medial canthus dissapeared, anyone knows why?
I imagine its from tightening the droopy lower lid, bringing it up either shortened the distance or perhaps the droopy lid gave the illusion of wider eyes.

I imagine its from tightening the droopy lower lid, bringing it up either shortened the distance or perhaps the droopy lid gave the illusion of wider eyes.
Wait so that wouldn't be solely from the obo he got?

• +1